Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SIAR14

LIFE BEFORE HAZRAT ADAM (A.S) AND KHALIFAT

Rate this topic

Hazrat Adam (A.S) was the first KHALIFA send on the earth to have Khalifat by Allah. I want to know 2 things regarding his khalifat.

1. If there were no people before Adam (A.S) then for whom He was send as Khalifa ?

2. If there were people before Adam (A.S). How did generation of those people started ? As majority of us only know that Hazrat Adam (A.S) and Bibi Hawa (A.S) were the first one who came without Parents.

27 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Hazrat Adam (A.S) was the first KHALIFA send on the earth to have Khalifat by Allah. I want to know 2 things regarding his khalifat.

1. If there were no people before Adam (A.S) then for whom He was send as Khalifa ?

2. If there were people before Adam (A.S). How did generation of those people started ? As majority of us only know that Hazrat Adam (A.S) and Bibi Hawa (A.S) were the first one who came without Parents.

There was millions of Adams before our Adam and millions of worlds before our world. 

Just now, AfricanShia said:

There was millions of Adams before our Adam and millions of worlds before our world. 

I heard this as well but what is the source and how authentic it is. 

4 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

الإمامُ الباقرُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) : لَعلّكَ تَرى أنَّ اللّه‏َ إنّما خَلقَ هذا العالَمَ الواحِدَ ، وتَرى أنَّ اللّه‏َ لَم يَخْلُقْ بَشَر غَيرَكُم ! بلى واللّه‏ِ ، لَقد خَلقَ اللّه‏ُ ألفَ ألفِ عالَمٍ ، وألْفَ ألفِ آدمَ ، أنتَ في آخِرِ تِلكَ العوالِمِ واُولئكَ الآدَمِيّينَ

Imam al-Baqir (AS) said,

‘Perhaps you think that Allah has only created this single world, and you think that Allah has not created anyone other than yourselves! Nay by Allah, verily Allah has created a million worlds and a million Adams and you are in the last of these worlds and of the last Adams.’

al - Tawhid, p. 277. no. 2

This is quite a trusted hadith. 

Edited by AfricanShia

1 minute ago, AfricanShia said:

Home

The Origin of Creation

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáåclick to expand contents 

Imam Ali (AS)click to expand contents 

The First Thing That Allah – Glory Be to Him – Created

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáåclick to expand contents 

Imam al-Baqir (AS)click to expand contents 

The Creation of the World

Quranclick to expand contents 

Imam al-Baqir (AS)click to expand contents 

The Greatness of What Is Hidden From Us of Creation

Imam al-Baqir (AS)click to collapse contents 

الإمامُ الباقرُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) : لَعلّكَ تَرى أنَّ اللّه‏َ إنّما خَلقَ هذا العالَمَ الواحِدَ ، وتَرى أنَّ اللّه‏َ لَم يَخْلُقْ بَشَر غَيرَكُم ! بلى واللّه‏ِ ، لَقد خَلقَ اللّه‏ُ ألفَ ألفِ عالَمٍ ، وألْفَ ألفِ آدمَ ، أنتَ في آخِرِ تِلكَ العوالِمِ واُولئكَ الآدَمِيّينَ

Imam al-Baqir (AS) said,

‘Perhaps you think that Allah has only created this single world, and you think that Allah has not created anyone other than yourselves! Nay by Allah, verily Allah has created a million worlds and a million Adams and you are in the last of these worlds and of the last Adams.’

al - Tawhid, p. 277. no. 2

This is quite a trusted hadith. 

Beautiful :-). So Adam (A.S) must be a Khalifa for those people.  Do you have any knowledge how their generation started ? 

15 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

إِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

It is clear from this ayat from surah al-Baqarah, ayat 30 that certainly were nations and khulafaa' on earth before our Adam and yes like the brother stated, we are the final nation.

These other nations similarly had a test and prophets etc, qiyamah and some of them are in heaven and some in hell, as to what i have heard.

Edited by AliMohammed

5 minutes ago, AliMohammed said:

إِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

It is clear from this ayat from surah al-Baqarah, ayat 30 that certainly were nations and khulafaa' on earth before our Adam and yes like the brother stated, we are the final nation.

These other nations similarly had a test and prophets etc, qiyamah and some of them are in heaven and some in hell, as to what i have heard.

This ayat is another solid reason for believing there were adam before Adam (A.S). After seeing those adams ANGELS probably  said "They will AGAIN cause trouble on earth" 

Now I am left with my 2nd question. How generation of those ADAM started ? They can't be born without parents as Prophet Adam (A.S) and Bibi Hawa (A.S) were the first one to come on earth without parents.  

Were those Adam even Human Being like us or they were some JINS OR NOOR.  

Edited by Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi

1 hour ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

2. If there were people before Adam (A.S). How did generation of those people start ? As majority of us only know that Hazrat Adam (A.S) and Bibi Hawa (A.S) were the first one who came without Parents.

1. The angels are commanded to prostrate to Adam (a.s) so he was their Khalifa.

2. When Hawa (a.s) was pregnant, in each pregnancy, a pair of male and female will be born. So lets say 2 pairs are born ( 4 children [ 2 males 2 females ] ), then the male from the first pair will marry the female from the second pair, etc. You can read more about it, read Habil and Qabil's biography.

27 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Now I am left with my 2nd question. How generation of those ADAM started ? They can't be born without parents as Prophet Adam (A.S) and Bibi Hawa (A.S) were the first one to come on earth without parents.  

Were those Adam even Human Being like us or they were some JINS OR NOOR.  

Listen to this. 

17 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

2. When Hawa (a.s) was pregnant, in each pregnancy, a pair of male and female will be born. So lets say 2 pairs are born ( 4 children [ 2 males 2 females ] ), then the male from the first pair will marry the female from the second pair, etc. You can read more about it, read Habil and Qabil's biography.

Brother first question is clear. I am on 2nd part whereI want to know how generation of adams Before HAZRAT ADAM (A.S) started. Post-Adam (A.S) I have in my knowledge how generation grew.  

1 minute ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Brother first question is clear. I am on 2nd part whereI want to know how generation of adams Before HAZRAT ADAM (A.S) started. Post-Adam (A.S) I have in my knowledge how generation grew.  

Brother that information is not mentioned in hadiths, if so its feasible. This is because The Generation before Adam, the first Prophet, we just hairy humans that were not very civilized. This info does not matter at all, and if you need an answer to it, Allah either did the same thing he did with Hawa, or Allah just made other families by saying " Be ".

4 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

Brother that information is not mentioned in hadiths, if so its feasible. This is because The Generation before Adam, the first Prophet, we just hairy humans that were not very civilized. This info does not matter at all, and if you need an answer to it, Allah either did the same thing he did with Hawa, or Allah just made other families by saying " Be ".

Hmm. True. This info does not matter. Okey. I take this as a brotherly advice :-D.  

Edited by Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi

Just now, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Hmm. True. This info does not matter. Okey. I take this as a brotherly advice :-D.  

Trust me brother it's for the better! We should be learning duas, advice from our imams and prophets, and akhlaq! Instead of this :3

Just now, Hussaini624 said:

Trust me brother it's for the better! We should be learning duas, advice from our imams and prophets, and akhlaq! Instead of this :3

No Doubt in that. May Allah Bless you :-)

1 hour ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

I don't have any doubt in his Khalifat. Purpose of asking this question is to know FOR WHOM HE WAS A KHALIFA.

What does Khalifa mean?

14 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Deputy or in simpler terms Person appointed my Allah on His people.

Not exactly. It is a derivative of khalf, meaning behind; and Khalifa means the one who comes behind or after someone, representing him in his absence.

Now, since God is, apparently and physically speaking, absent on earth, He told angels "I am going to appoint a Khalifa on earh"

"Rulership over others" is not inherent in this meaning, though it (rulership) is one of its (representation) results.

1 hour ago, Hussaini624 said:

Have you heard about the hoors "nazla" and manzla"...?? Which were send from the paradise for Shees a.s and Yafs a.s??

40 minutes ago, mesbah said:

Not exactly. It is a derivative of khalf, meaning behind; and Khalifa means the one who comes behind or after someone, representing him in his absence.

Now, since God is, apparently and physically speaking, absent on earth, He told angels "I am going to appoint a Khalifa on earh"

"Rulership over others" is not inherent in this meaning, though it (rulership) is one of its (representation) results.

Ermm. I guess what you are trying to explain is that on earth ADAM (A.S) was representative of Allah to accomplish those goals which needs to done physically on earth. So it doesn't matter for whom HE was send as Khalifa as his responsibility was not to govern people but to show presence of GOD.

Just now, Fakeha said:

Wasn't the jinns sent to the Earth before men??? 

Yes. Before adams Jins used to live on earth like Humans are living right now. They had tribes, communities and family. First Jin Prophet was Hazrat Amir (A.S). 

45 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Yes. Before adams Jins used to live on earth like Humans are living right now. They had tribes, communities and family. First Jin Prophet was Hazrat Amir (A.S). 

And they used to spread fitnah?? And kill their Prophets?? 

So why Hazrat Adam a.s can't be khalifa upon them?? 

There were 300 of jinns prophet and they kill them.. So may be then Allah decided to send a human upon them as a khalifa??

Also, in context of fitna of jinns angels were scared of humans too??

Edited by Fakeha

May be No Sister. For Jins Allah send Prophet in form of Jins i.e  approx 800 years different Jin Prophets came on earth to guide them . Then for human Allah Send Prophet in Human form. So ADAM (A.S) was the first Human Prophet for human in a form of human.

According to my Knowledge some Prophets were also the Prophets of Jins too like Hazrat Suleman (A.S) and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) but I am not sure whether every Prophet was a prophet of Jins or not.  

3 hours ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Ermm. I guess what you are trying to explain is that on earth ADAM (A.S) was representative of Allah to accomplish those goals which needs to done physically on earth. So it doesn't matter for whom HE was send as Khalifa as his responsibility was not to govern people but to show presence of GOD.

Again, not exactly. I didn't talk about goals that are done physically. And I didn't say his responsibility was not to govern people. I said government is a necessary result, not an inherent semantic element.

I think main problem is, you think khalifa means the ruler, thus it postulates objects of ruling and those objects must necessarily be humans.

While it's not the case.

15 hours ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Assalaamualeykum,

Brother this authentic hadeeth from our Imam will answer both the questions.

1 - حدثنا محمد بن الحسن قال: حدثنا محمد بن الحسن الصفار، عن أحمد ابن محمد بن عيسى، الحسن بن محبوب، عن عمرو بن أبي المقدام، عن جابر، عن أبي جعفر " ع " قال: قال أمير المؤمنين " ع "، ان الله تبارك وتعالى لما أحب ان يخلق خلقا بيده، وذلك بعد ما مضى من الجن والنسناس في الأرض سبعة آلاف سنة قال: ولما كان من شأن الله ان يخلق آدم " ع " للذي أراد من التدبير والتقدير لما هو مكونه في السماوات والأرض وعلمه لما أراد من ذلك كله كشط من أطباق السماوات، ثم قال للملائكة انظروا إلى أهل الأرض من خلقي من الجن والنسناس فلما رأوا ما يعملون فيها من المعاصي وسفك الدماء والفساد في الأرض بغير الحق عظم ذلك عليهم وغضبوا لله وأسفوا على الأرض ولم يملكوا غضبهم ان قالوا: يا رب أنت العزيز القادر الجبار القاهر العظيم الشأن وهذا خلقك الضعيف الذليل في أرضك يتقلبون في قبضتك ويعيشون برزقك ويستمتعون بعافيتك وهم يعصونك بمثل هذه الذنوب العظام، لا تأسف ولا تغضب ولا تنتقم لنفسك لما تسمع منهم وترى، وقد عظم ذلك علينا وأكبرناه فيك. فلما سمع الله عز وجل ذلك من الملائكة قال: إني جاعل في الأرض خليفة لي عليهم، فيكون حجة لي عليهم في أرضي على خلقي، فقالت الملائكة: سبحانك، أتجعل فيها من يفسد فيها ويسفك الدماء ونحن نسبح بحمدك ونقدس لك، وقالوا: فاجعله منا فإنا لا نفسد في الأرض ولا نسفك الدماء، قال جل جلاله يا ملائكتي إني أعلم مالا تعلمون إني أريد أن أخلق خلقا بيدي أجعل ذريته أنبياء مرسلين وعبادا صالحين وأئمة مهتدين أجعلهم خلفائي على خلقي في أرضي ينهونهم عن المعاصي وينذرونهم عذابي ويهدونهم إلى طاعتي ويسلكون بهم طريق سبيلي، وأجعلهم حجة لي عذرا أو نذرا وأبين النسناس من أرضي فأطهرها منهم وأنقل مردة الجن العصاة عن بريتي وخلقي وخيرتي واسكنهم في الهواء وفي أقطار الأرض لا يجاورون نسل خلقي وأجعل بين الجن وبين خلقي حجابا ولا يرى نسل خلقي الجن ولا يؤانسونهم ولا يخالطونهم ولا يجالسونهم فمن عصاني من نسل خلقي الذين اصطفيتهم لنفسي أسكنتهم مساكن العصاة وأوردتهم مواردهم ولا أبالي، فقالت الملائكة: يا ربنا إفعل ما شئت لا علم لنا إلا ما علمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم، فقال الله جل جلاله للملائكة: إني خالق بشرا من صلصال من حمأ مسنون فإذا سويته ونفخت فيه من روحي فقعوا له ساجدين، وكان ذلك من أمر الله عز وجل تقدم إلى الملائكة في آدم عليه السلام من قبل ان يخلقه احتجاجا منه عليهم، قال: فاغترف تبارك وتعالى غرفة من الماء العذب الفرات فصلصلها فجمدت، ثم قال لها: منك أخلق النبيين والمرسلين وعبادي الصالحين والأئمة المهتدين الدعاة إلى الجنة واتباعهم إلى يوم القيامة ولا أبالي ولا أسأل عما أفعل وهم يسألون - يعني بذلك خلقه - انه اغترف غرفة من الماء المالح الأجاج فصلصلها فجمدت ثم قال لها منك أخلق الجبارين والفراعنة والعتاة واخوان الشياطين والدعاة إلى النار إلى يوم القيامة واتباعهم ولا أبالي ولا أسأل عما أفعل وهم يسألون، قال وشرط في ذلك البداء ولم يشرط في أصحاب اليمين البداء، ثم خلط المائين فصلصلها ثم ألقاهما قدام عرشه وهما سلالة من طين ثم أمر الملائكة الأربعة: الشمال، والدبور، والصبا، والجنوب، أن جولوا على هذه الثلاثة السلالة وأبرؤها وانسموها ثم جزؤها وفصلوها وأجروا إليها الطبايع الأربعة: الريح، والمرة، والدم، والبلغم. قال فجالت الملائكة عليها وهي الشمال والصبا والجنوب والدبور فأجروا فيها الطبايع الأربعة. قال والريح في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الشمال. قال والبلغم في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الصبا. قال والمرة في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الدبور. قال والدم في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الجنوب. قال فاستقلت النسمة وكمل البدن، قال فلزمه من ناحية الريح حب الحياة وطول الامل والحرص ولزمه من ناحية البلغم حب الطعام والشراب واللين والرفق، ولزمه من ناحية المرة الغضب والسفه والشيطنة والتجبر والتمرد والعجلة، ولزمه من ناحية الدم حب النساء واللذات وركوب المحارم والشهوات قال عمرو أخبرني جابر ان أبا جعفر " ع " قال: وجدناه في كتاب من كتب علي عليه السلام. 

Muhammad Bin Al Hassan narrated to us, from Muhammad Bin Al Hassan Al Saffar, from Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Bin Isa, from Al Hassan Bin Mahboub, from Amro Bin Abu Al Maqdam, from Jabir,
Abu Ja’far (as) has narrated that Amir Al-Momineen (as) said:

‘When Allah Blessed and High Loved that He Create a creature by His Hands, and that was after what was past from the Jinn and the al-Nisnaas in the earth by seven thousand years, and when it was the Desire that Allah Create Adam (as) for which He Wanted, from the Management (of the affairs) and the Pre-destination, when He Constituted it in the skies and the earth, and it was all in His Knowledge, when He Intended all that, Uncovered the Veils of the skies.

Then He Said to the Angels: “Look at the people of the earth from My creatures, from the Jinn and the al-Nisnaas”. So when they saw what they had been doing in it, from the disobedience and shedding of the blood without right, and the mischief in the earth, that was grievous upon them, and they were angered for the Sake of Allah, and expressed remorse upon the earth, and their anger was out of control, they said: ‘O Lord! You are the Mighty, the All-Powerful, the Compeller, the Able, the Magnificent of Glory, and these are Your creatures, the weak, the humble in Your earth, turning in Your Control, and are living by Your Sustenance, and are enjoying by well-being given by You, and they are disobeying You with the likes of these grievous sins. Are You not Regretting, or Angered, nor Retaliating for Yourself when You Heard from them and You Saw? And that was grievous upon us, and is a gave matter with regards to You’.

So when Allah Mighty and Majestic Heard that from the Angels, Said: “[2:30] I am going to Make a Caliph in the earth for Myself against them. Thus, he would become a Proof for Me over them in My earth over My creatures’. So the Angels said: “Glory be to You! Are You going to Make in it one as shall make mischief therein and shed the blood, and we Glorify with Your Praise and extol Your Holiness? And they said: ‘So Make him from us, for neither make mischief in the earth nor do we shed the blood’.

The Majestic is His Majesty Said: “O My Angels, I know what you are not knowing. I Intend that I Create a creature with My own Hands, and Make his offspring to be Prophets and Mursils, and righteous servants, and the Guiding Imams (as), Making them to be My Caliphs over My creatures in My earth, forbidding them from disobeying Me, and warning them of My Punishment, and Guiding them to obeying Me, and they can travel by them upon My Way.

And I shall Make them a Proof for Me, as an excuse and a warning, and would Set forth the al-Nisnaas from My earth, thus Purifying it from them, and I shall Transfer the disobedient Jinn away from My citizens, and My creatures, and My good ones, and Settle them in the atmosphere, and in the horizons of the earth, not being adjacent to the offspring of My creatures. And I shall Make a veil to be in between the Jinn and My creatures, and the offspring of My creatures would neither be able to see the Jinn, nor feel them, nor intermingle with them, nor have gatherings with them. So the one who disobeys me, from (disobeying) the offspring of My creatures whom I have Chosen for Myself, I shall Settle them in the settlements of the disobedient, and Turn them towards their turning, and it does not worry Me (the least)”. So the Angels said: ‘O our Lord! Do whatever You so Desire to. There is no knowledge with us except what You have Taught us. You are the All-Knowing, the Wise’.

Source: Ilail ash-Sharai by Shaykh Saduq, Vol 1, Pg 104, H 1.
Grading: Allamah Majlisi-I said hadeeth is "Saheeh" in Rawdah al-Muttaqīn, Vol 13, Pg 25.

Wa aleykumsalaam.

10 hours ago, mesbah said:

Again, not exactly. I didn't talk about goals that are done physically. And I didn't say his responsibility was not to govern people. I said government is a necessary result, not an inherent semantic element.

I think main problem is, you think khalifa means the ruler, thus it postulates objects of ruling and those objects must necessarily be humans.

While it's not the case.

Somehow I am getting your point too and may be you are right I am confusing the definition of Khalifa. Any how I am not going to prolong this topic :-) . Brother and Sisters already gave the answer I was looking for. Thanks to all their efforts. May Allah bless them all and increase their ranks in Jannah. Ameen    

2 hours ago, Aquib Rizvi said:

Assalaamualeykum,

Brother this authentic hadeeth from our Imam will answer both the questions.

1 - حدثنا محمد بن الحسن قال: حدثنا محمد بن الحسن الصفار، عن أحمد ابن محمد بن عيسى، الحسن بن محبوب، عن عمرو بن أبي المقدام، عن جابر، عن أبي جعفر " ع " قال: قال أمير المؤمنين " ع "، ان الله تبارك وتعالى لما أحب ان يخلق خلقا بيده، وذلك بعد ما مضى من الجن والنسناس في الأرض سبعة آلاف سنة قال: ولما كان من شأن الله ان يخلق آدم " ع " للذي أراد من التدبير والتقدير لما هو مكونه في السماوات والأرض وعلمه لما أراد من ذلك كله كشط من أطباق السماوات، ثم قال للملائكة انظروا إلى أهل الأرض من خلقي من الجن والنسناس فلما رأوا ما يعملون فيها من المعاصي وسفك الدماء والفساد في الأرض بغير الحق عظم ذلك عليهم وغضبوا لله وأسفوا على الأرض ولم يملكوا غضبهم ان قالوا: يا رب أنت العزيز القادر الجبار القاهر العظيم الشأن وهذا خلقك الضعيف الذليل في أرضك يتقلبون في قبضتك ويعيشون برزقك ويستمتعون بعافيتك وهم يعصونك بمثل هذه الذنوب العظام، لا تأسف ولا تغضب ولا تنتقم لنفسك لما تسمع منهم وترى، وقد عظم ذلك علينا وأكبرناه فيك. فلما سمع الله عز وجل ذلك من الملائكة قال: إني جاعل في الأرض خليفة لي عليهم، فيكون حجة لي عليهم في أرضي على خلقي، فقالت الملائكة: سبحانك، أتجعل فيها من يفسد فيها ويسفك الدماء ونحن نسبح بحمدك ونقدس لك، وقالوا: فاجعله منا فإنا لا نفسد في الأرض ولا نسفك الدماء، قال جل جلاله يا ملائكتي إني أعلم مالا تعلمون إني أريد أن أخلق خلقا بيدي أجعل ذريته أنبياء مرسلين وعبادا صالحين وأئمة مهتدين أجعلهم خلفائي على خلقي في أرضي ينهونهم عن المعاصي وينذرونهم عذابي ويهدونهم إلى طاعتي ويسلكون بهم طريق سبيلي، وأجعلهم حجة لي عذرا أو نذرا وأبين النسناس من أرضي فأطهرها منهم وأنقل مردة الجن العصاة عن بريتي وخلقي وخيرتي واسكنهم في الهواء وفي أقطار الأرض لا يجاورون نسل خلقي وأجعل بين الجن وبين خلقي حجابا ولا يرى نسل خلقي الجن ولا يؤانسونهم ولا يخالطونهم ولا يجالسونهم فمن عصاني من نسل خلقي الذين اصطفيتهم لنفسي أسكنتهم مساكن العصاة وأوردتهم مواردهم ولا أبالي، فقالت الملائكة: يا ربنا إفعل ما شئت لا علم لنا إلا ما علمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم، فقال الله جل جلاله للملائكة: إني خالق بشرا من صلصال من حمأ مسنون فإذا سويته ونفخت فيه من روحي فقعوا له ساجدين، وكان ذلك من أمر الله عز وجل تقدم إلى الملائكة في آدم عليه السلام من قبل ان يخلقه احتجاجا منه عليهم، قال: فاغترف تبارك وتعالى غرفة من الماء العذب الفرات فصلصلها فجمدت، ثم قال لها: منك أخلق النبيين والمرسلين وعبادي الصالحين والأئمة المهتدين الدعاة إلى الجنة واتباعهم إلى يوم القيامة ولا أبالي ولا أسأل عما أفعل وهم يسألون - يعني بذلك خلقه - انه اغترف غرفة من الماء المالح الأجاج فصلصلها فجمدت ثم قال لها منك أخلق الجبارين والفراعنة والعتاة واخوان الشياطين والدعاة إلى النار إلى يوم القيامة واتباعهم ولا أبالي ولا أسأل عما أفعل وهم يسألون، قال وشرط في ذلك البداء ولم يشرط في أصحاب اليمين البداء، ثم خلط المائين فصلصلها ثم ألقاهما قدام عرشه وهما سلالة من طين ثم أمر الملائكة الأربعة: الشمال، والدبور، والصبا، والجنوب، أن جولوا على هذه الثلاثة السلالة وأبرؤها وانسموها ثم جزؤها وفصلوها وأجروا إليها الطبايع الأربعة: الريح، والمرة، والدم، والبلغم. قال فجالت الملائكة عليها وهي الشمال والصبا والجنوب والدبور فأجروا فيها الطبايع الأربعة. قال والريح في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الشمال. قال والبلغم في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الصبا. قال والمرة في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الدبور. قال والدم في الطبايع الأربعة في البدن من ناحية الجنوب. قال فاستقلت النسمة وكمل البدن، قال فلزمه من ناحية الريح حب الحياة وطول الامل والحرص ولزمه من ناحية البلغم حب الطعام والشراب واللين والرفق، ولزمه من ناحية المرة الغضب والسفه والشيطنة والتجبر والتمرد والعجلة، ولزمه من ناحية الدم حب النساء واللذات وركوب المحارم والشهوات قال عمرو أخبرني جابر ان أبا جعفر " ع " قال: وجدناه في كتاب من كتب علي عليه السلام. 

Muhammad Bin Al Hassan narrated to us, from Muhammad Bin Al Hassan Al Saffar, from Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Bin Isa, from Al Hassan Bin Mahboub, from Amro Bin Abu Al Maqdam, from Jabir,
Abu Ja’far (as) has narrated that Amir Al-Momineen (as) said:

‘When Allah Blessed and High Loved that He Create a creature by His Hands, and that was after what was past from the Jinn and the al-Nisnaas in the earth by seven thousand years, and when it was the Desire that Allah Create Adam (as) for which He Wanted, from the Management (of the affairs) and the Pre-destination, when He Constituted it in the skies and the earth, and it was all in His Knowledge, when He Intended all that, Uncovered the Veils of the skies.

Then He Said to the Angels: “Look at the people of the earth from My creatures, from the Jinn and the al-Nisnaas”. So when they saw what they had been doing in it, from the disobedience and shedding of the blood without right, and the mischief in the earth, that was grievous upon them, and they were angered for the Sake of Allah, and expressed remorse upon the earth, and their anger was out of control, they said: ‘O Lord! You are the Mighty, the All-Powerful, the Compeller, the Able, the Magnificent of Glory, and these are Your creatures, the weak, the humble in Your earth, turning in Your Control, and are living by Your Sustenance, and are enjoying by well-being given by You, and they are disobeying You with the likes of these grievous sins. Are You not Regretting, or Angered, nor Retaliating for Yourself when You Heard from them and You Saw? And that was grievous upon us, and is a gave matter with regards to You’.

So when Allah Mighty and Majestic Heard that from the Angels, Said: “[2:30] I am going to Make a Caliph in the earth for Myself against them. Thus, he would become a Proof for Me over them in My earth over My creatures’. So the Angels said: “Glory be to You! Are You going to Make in it one as shall make mischief therein and shed the blood, and we Glorify with Your Praise and extol Your Holiness? And they said: ‘So Make him from us, for neither make mischief in the earth nor do we shed the blood’.

The Majestic is His Majesty Said: “O My Angels, I know what you are not knowing. I Intend that I Create a creature with My own Hands, and Make his offspring to be Prophets and Mursils, and righteous servants, and the Guiding Imams (as), Making them to be My Caliphs over My creatures in My earth, forbidding them from disobeying Me, and warning them of My Punishment, and Guiding them to obeying Me, and they can travel by them upon My Way.

And I shall Make them a Proof for Me, as an excuse and a warning, and would Set forth the al-Nisnaas from My earth, thus Purifying it from them, and I shall Transfer the disobedient Jinn away from My citizens, and My creatures, and My good ones, and Settle them in the atmosphere, and in the horizons of the earth, not being adjacent to the offspring of My creatures. And I shall Make a veil to be in between the Jinn and My creatures, and the offspring of My creatures would neither be able to see the Jinn, nor feel them, nor intermingle with them, nor have gatherings with them. So the one who disobeys me, from (disobeying) the offspring of My creatures whom I have Chosen for Myself, I shall Settle them in the settlements of the disobedient, and Turn them towards their turning, and it does not worry Me (the least)”. So the Angels said: ‘O our Lord! Do whatever You so Desire to. There is no knowledge with us except what You have Taught us. You are the All-Knowing, the Wise’.

Source: Ilail ash-Sharai by Shaykh Saduq, Vol 1, Pg 104, H 1.
Grading: Allamah Majlisi-I said hadeeth is "Saheeh" in Rawdah al-Muttaqīn, Vol 13, Pg 25.

Wa aleykumsalaam.

Wa Laikum Salam, Brother 

May Allah bless you. This is further more clear answer to my question. Fluent, to the point  and with more solid references.