Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Hii im shia 

im married for around 4 years and dnt hav children yet...v r goin further for treatments too but i reached the last stage i.e ivf...as its quite difficult to afford for me.i m also planing for ziyarats but one or other obstacle comes in between...i recite ziyarate ashura n pray alot

plus my husband is also getting disturbed in his business & personal life...and geting distracted easily due to frustration & stress...

now at this stage im thinking if it is just a phase of life or somethng else...iwant to contact any ulema or knowledgeable person who can just guide me i mean is it ok if i ask any highly khowlegeable islamic person in this matter???

like if thrz some bala, nazar, rukawat n all???

2 hours ago, Mariamhasanali said:

Hii im shia 

im married for around 4 years and dnt hav children yet...v r goin further for treatments too but i reached the last stage i.e ivf...as its quite difficult to afford for me.i m also planing for ziyarats but one or other obstacle comes in between...i recite ziyarate ashura n pray alot

plus my husband is also getting disturbed in his business & personal life...and geting distracted easily due to frustration & stress...

now at this stage im thinking if it is just a phase of life or somethng else...iwant to contact any ulema or knowledgeable person who can just guide me i mean is it ok if i ask any highly khowlegeable islamic person in this matter???

like if thrz some bala, nazar, rukawat n all???

My sincere prayer for you is that, "with the status of Ahlul-Bayt (AS) before Allah, I beseech Allah to bestow and bless you  with healthy and faithful children sooner". Really it is painful! May Allah turn your pains to joy and happiness.

My advice for you is that after taking the necessary medical treatment, it is not wrong to consult an Islamic expert on the issue, as there are so many cases in which the orthodox medicine fails to answer but with divine interventions, it gives a positive response.