Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sidnaq

Can anyone refute or explain this?

Rate this topic

56 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

can anyone refute or explain this video? but i dont want weak faithed people to watch this

I can explain this video, it is nonsensical Wahhabi/Salafi garbage. We are not pagans and we are not Jews in disguise. The moment the video mentioned Ibn Saba was enough for me to see that was propaganda and garbage. Ibn Saba never existed, don't give it a second thought.

Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I can explain this video, it is nonsensical Wahhabi/Salafi garbage. We are not pagans and we are not Jews in disguise. The moment the video mentioned Ibn Saba was enough for me to see that was propaganda and garbage. Ibn Saba never existed, don't give it a second thought.

hmmm i see, JazakAllah, what about the part where they were dropping letters into the well for Al Mahdi a.s.?

21 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

hmmm i see, JazakAllah, what about the part where they were dropping letters into the well for Al Mahdi a.s.?

Sis, you know very well that those are duas, not wishes, it's called Dua-e-Ariza and the intercession? Nonsense, we are not praying to them directly, rather we are asking the Imams to pray for us. Whoever did this video is ignorant, Sidnaq.

Look at this: http://www.duas.org/arizatoimam.htm 

There's nothing blasphemous about it, it is simply asking the Mahdi to pray to Allah for you.

Stop watching this garbage, we have warned you time and time again to stop. I have warned you to stop and suggested that you read books from Al-Islam.org. What ever happened to that?

I am not mad at you but I am mad at this disgusting and ignorant video. Nothing good comes from this flith, only suffering and fitnah. A waste of precious time, effort and brain cells went into this video.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

11 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Sis, you know very well that those are duas, not wishes, it's called Dua-e-Ariza and the intercession? Nonsense, we are not praying to them directly, rather we are asking the Imams to pray for us. Whoever did this video is ignorant, Sidnaq.

Look at this: http://www.duas.org/arizatoimam.htm 

There's nothing blasphemous about it, it is simply asking the Mahdi to pray to Allah for you.

Stop watching this garbage, we have warned you time and time again to stop. I have warned you to stop and suggested that you read books from Al-Islam.org. What ever happened to that?

I am not mad at you but I am mad at this disgusting and ignorant video. Nothing good comes from this flith, only suffering and fitnah. A waste of precious time, effort and brain cells went into this video.

i do read from all sources gaius, i watch this not to be misguided but to see their points, and who else has warned me, i am trying to ask these questions so they can be refuted if possible! or else, not only sunnis but shias can be misguided by anti majoos videos without anyone else explaining or refuting them. you do sound mad, and it seems youre being strict with me..

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

i do read from all sources gaius, i watch this not to be misguided but to see their points, and who else has warned me, i am trying to ask these questions so they can be refuted if possible! or else, not only sunnis but shias can be misguided by anti majoos videos without anyone else explaining or refuting them. you do sound mad, and it seems youre being strict with me..

I am being firm, not strict. This is the stuff that misguided me when I was a Sunni, made me hate people that I never met. It's a waste of time, Sid, in my opinion but if you want to refute this garbage, go ahead, just don't expect people to behave like adults and use reason and logic.

I don't know what kind of Shia would be misguided by anti-Majoos videos but it won't happen if guided properly. It's kind of hard to take a YouTube channel that insults your beliefs on a daily basis seriously.

28 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

not only sunnis but shias can be misguided by anti majoos

This is precisely why you shouldn't be watching these videos. If you know beforehand (as you do) that these types of channels are spewing lies which will weaken your iman, watching them is straight up haram. 

There is a world of difference between doing this and watching, say, NAK videos to gain knowledge.

much of what is in this movie is a disgrace for shias, and used by their enemies to attack them. This includes:

- making dua for help to the imams, such as asking them for help concerning sickness, etc

- this making dua is often accompanied with fake images of the imams that people imagine and look to much like Christians look to images of Jesus and Mary for help.

- the self beating and flagellation that just makes the shias look so bad, and is not tradition of any prophet or imam.

- the propagation of untruths like the claim that the imam(s) manages all affairs of the world, and that because of them there is no chaos in the world - as said by the ex president of Iran. And that other scholar after him saying that all the keys of all matters are with the imam, that is just purely wrong.

It is sad that many shia will not tolerate and self criticism amongst those who call themselves shia, and will go to any length to defend their practices or mistakes. 

Let us see what people say to the following video that i have posted before and got no comment for. Here are people who call the shrine on a telephone to ask the imam reza for help. These practices are purely praying to others than Allah to me, and i don't see any tradition of ahlul bayt or quran or prophetic teachings in this. Just purely human pitfalls that come again and again through history. Please, anybody tell me what you think of the following hotline to imam reza for praying to him:

Thank God that all shia books are unanimous about praying only to Allah, making dua only to Allah, supplicating only to Allah, and the same goes with the Quran. Never did an imam or prophet pray to a martyred person for help, and the whole message of Islam is to keep that to Allah. So the one or two (literally) hadiths that contradict the countless truthful ones won't make any difference in this. True shias of ahl bayt will only pray to Allah.

9 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

They say that acknowledging the problem is half the cure.

I like

4 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

This is precisely why you shouldn't be watching these videos. If you know beforehand (as you do) that these types of channels are spewing lies which will weaken your iman, watching them is straight up haram. 

There is a world of difference between doing this and watching, say, NAK videos to gain knowledge.

Then refute their freakin points!!

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I am being firm, not strict. This is the stuff that misguided me when I was a Sunni, made me hate people that I never met. It's a waste of time, Sid, in my opinion but if you want to refute this garbage, go ahead, just don't expect people to behave like adults and use reason and logic.

I don't know what kind of Shia would be misguided by anti-Majoos videos but it won't happen if guided properly. It's kind of hard to take a YouTube channel that insults your beliefs on a daily basis seriously.

I see,hmm 

28 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

Hmm but what about dua tawassul brother?

I don't believe it is a legitimate form of tawasul i.e. means of getting closer to Allah.

I have compiled evidence with one of my previous SC accounts here

Anyway, these people in the videos take it one step further as well, and don't even ask for intercession, but they ask for what they want directly to the imams. That's level 2 in my opinion.