Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sidnaq

Can anyone refute or explain this?

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Reza said:

Life is too short to discuss everything. You should only spend time refuting honest misconceptions, not deliberate lies. People in these videos want to both weaken your faith and waste your time. 

okay if they are lies and stuff, pretend i dont know, and refute their points right here, why is the video a lie, then why do we have scholars making such statements.refute their points if they are wrong

1 hour ago, sidnaq said:

okay if they are lies and stuff, pretend i dont know, and refute their points right here, why is the video a lie, then why do we have scholars making such statements.refute their points if they are wrong

1. If somebody here wants to refute it, they will. You can't force people if they're not interested (you can see why many are not)

2. Instead of demanding work from others, why not do some of it yourself? Lay out your thoughts and refutations first, then others will be more inclined to participate. We need more supplying and producing, less demanding and consuming. 

4 minutes ago, Reza said:

1. If somebody here wants to refute it, they will. You can't force people if they're not interested (you can see why many are not)

2. Instead of demanding work from others, why not do some of it yourself? Lay out your thoughts and refutations first, then others will be more inclined to participate. We need more supplying and producing, less demanding and consuming. 

how am i supposed to refute them if i dont know myself, thats why i am asking other people.

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

how am i supposed to refute them if i dont know myself, thats why i am asking other people.

Do what you can. Say what you think. Maybe provide an article, book, or video that explores these issues to get the ball rolling. 

Don't just dump some big garbage video on our front doorstep, and say "Here". Doesn't work like that. 

There s NOTHING to refute. Let me teach you a skill....When you are being accused and slandered, keep the ball in the opponents part of the field not yours. For example, ask them to back up their claims with sources, that alone is a refutation...or else you trying to defend yourself from videos like these, is the same as ME calling YOU a vegan...You don't go right ahead and defend yourself, first you put ME in the corner using my OWN accusations, by telling me to prove it.

1 hour ago, Reza said:

Do what you can. Say what you think. Maybe provide an article, book, or video that explores these issues to get the ball rolling. 

Don't just dump some big garbage video on our front doorstep, and say "Here". Doesn't work like that. 

You know what youre being rude and i am starting ot hate oyu. Dont call my threads garbage!!!!

I think it is rude to ask people constantly to refute these points, when most people don't have time to go to video and start listen garbage and then refute them. Just start yourself to give us the points in video that you see it is worthy to be respond, then maybe we can give the right answer. 

1 hour ago, sidnaq said:

You know what youre being rude and i am starting ot hate oyu. Dont call my threads garbage!!!!

He said the video is garbage. That is an anti-Shia video from an anti-Shia site. Very hateful. 

On 6/25/2017 at 10:11 PM, sidnaq said:

WARNING, ONLY FOR KNOWLEDGABLE MEMBERS 

1- Shias believe that Rasulullah and the imams get aware of the people and specially their followers. There are many Sahih hadithes in Kafi and elsewhere. That the deeds are presented to Rasulullah and the imams, of course whatever Allah wills and permits. Even Sunnies have hadithes about that deeds are presented to Rasulullah. Sometimes this may be called that the caliph of Allah is the eye of Allah or the hand of Allah or the ear of Allah of course not literally. This means that some of the names of Allah manifests in the caliph of Allah. This is a little complicated issue.

If caliph of Allah does not manage things, then he is caliph for what !?

If the caliph of Allah and his Hujjat does not exist, worlds will be ruined. This is not just the belief of Shias. Alusi the Sunni Salafi scholar declares this explicitly in his famous book Ruhul Ma'ani.

These are scientific issues. You should not expect the illiterate and backwarded extremists to understand such things easily.

2- Writing letters and dropping them into the water like rivers or wells is one of the methods that Shias have in their hadithes. This does not mean that Mahdi finds the letters and reads them literally !

3- Some people say Ibn Saba does not exist, some others say his characteristic is exaggerated. In fact according to the book of Shias, Ali wanted Ibn Saba and some of his followers to repent they did not and Ali himself executed Ibn Saba and some of his followers.

I would be glad to hear questions if you have any, this would help me to learn more and deeper. You should not fear watching those movies, there is nothing to fear as long as we are after discovering the truths, whatever they are and however they are.

Edited by maes

3 hours ago, maes said:

1- Shias believe that Rasulullah and the imams get aware of the people and specially their followers. There are many Sahih hadithes in Kafi and elsewhere. That the deeds are presented to Rasulullah and the imams, of course whatever Allah wills and permits. Even Sunnies have hadithes about that deeds are presented to Rasulullah. Sometimes this may be called that the caliph of Allah is the eye of Allah or the hand of Allah or the ear of Allah of course not literally. This means that some of the names of Allah manifests in the caliph of Allah. This is a little complicated issue.

I strongly recommend re-thinking what you just said...it's very disturbing, and is shirky.

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

can you clarify your point bro? how is it shirky ?

First of Shia's don't believe in that. SOME do. Second of all Sidnaq, read what he/she said:

Sometimes this may be called that the caliph of Allah is the eye of Allah or the hand of Allah or the ear of Allah of course not literally. This means that some of the names of Allah manifests in the caliph of Allah. This is a little complicated issue.

"course not literally" Does not change the fact that it is shirk. Saying it's not Allah and doing it by the will of Allah ALSO does not change the fact that this is shirk.

5 hours ago, sidnaq said:

Masha'Allah SubhanAllah, JazakAllah for answering my questions, i really appreciate them, i appreciate you answering me.JazakAllah , JazakAllah once again JazakAllah.

Salam. The above video you posted is tricky with some facts. I addition some action by ignorant Shia complicate issue.If any body having basic knowledge of Islam can easily refute it. 

According to Shia all Ambias and imams and awlias had attained the station of Faqr or absolute dependence or neediness before Allah. 

So it is out of question that Ambias as or imams orAwlias can do anything help or cure or etc of their own. So the main aim of Ambias and Awlias are guide you and teach you how to purify yourself before meeting Allah. It is  misconception that some of ignorant shias have made imams fullfiller of wishs. 

Yes imams can intercede only to the extent one has acquired share of intecession through following the guidance of Ambias as awlias. 

Edited by islam25

The core and fundamental aim of all Massenger of Allah and Awlias was teach the mankind the purification of self from all sort of corruption and sins. Now it is upto people how much they acquire this purification and descipling of nafs. And it is mandatory on us to learn to be away from sins and satanic exploitation by following the guidance.That is the benefit we are expected to get and not that Imam will give money or cure the disease or so, even by will of Allah and if Allah permits they can. 

1 hour ago, islam25 said:

The core and fundamental aim of all Massenger of Allah and Awlias was teach the mankind the purification of self from all sort of corruption and sins.

And they dont simply do magic and turn us into purified ones. We have to strive hard in following their teachings & in following their path.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 19:

وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَىٰ لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُورًا

And whoever desires the hereafter and strives for it as he ought to strive and he is a believer; (as for) these, their striving shall surely be accepted.

(English - Shakir)

6 hours ago, First Responder said:

I strongly recommend re-thinking what you just said...it's very disturbing, and is shirky.

We do not have to consider whatever we do not understand it as shirky. Exactly this is the point. Before calling this or that shirky we should ask about the reasons !? It has nothing to do with shirk ! So we should improve our knowledge about religion to understand well what is shirk and what is not.

If you consider such things shirk, then Quran and hadithes are full of shirk !!

Edited by maes

17 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

And they dont simply do magic and turn us into purified ones. We have to strive hard in following their teachings & in following their path.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 19:

وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَىٰ لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُورًا

And whoever desires the hereafter and strives for it as he ought to strive and he is a believer; (as for) these, their striving shall surely be accepted.

(English - Shakir)

I do not said they do magic for purifying others . They themselves strive in slef descipling and purification and teach and invite  others. Our duty is benefit from their teaching. 

Don't think that imams have chosen  for fullfing wishes or for giving wealth. 

2 hours ago, islam25 said:

And it is mandatory on us to learn to be away from sins and satanic exploitation by following the guidance.That is the benefit we are expected to get and not that Imam will give money or cure the disease or so, even by will of Allah and if Allah permits they can. 

Yes exactly. This is very minimal that laymen Shias do tawassul to them only for the worldly things.