Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

:bismillah:

 

Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126

Ali says:“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.”

What will be the ruling on those shias in the interest of justice who used to insult ahlebayt on name of their love and? Also on those scholars/marjaas who encourage and support them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

What will be the ruling on those shias in the interest of justice who used to insult ahlebayt on name of their love and? Also on those scholars/marjaas who encourage and support them?

Non of Shia insult Ahlebayt as. If any body did he is responsible for his action. The person will be judged individualy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, islam25 said:

Non of Shia insult Ahlebayt as. If any body did he is responsible for his action. The person will be judged individualy. 

And what about scholars who issue fatwas in support of such acts. Without their permission its not possible to do this in holy shrines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

We all know that this is a divisive issue.[Nothing new here, same old stuff, repeated]

Some people do not think this is a Taqlid issue.

Some people think this is a Taqlid issue. In this case, follow your Jurist/Scholar/Marja.

Even if fatwas of marja/jurist are contrary to teachings of ahelbayt. Taqlid should be within the limits of sharia. And scholars also have to do the same while issuing any fatwa.

Sermon 234

Spoken when Amir al-mu'minin was busy in the funeral ablution (ghusl) of the Holy Prophet and shrouding him

May my father and my mother shed their lives for you. O Messenger of Allah! With your death the process of prophethood, revelation and heavenly messages has stopped, which had not stopped at the death of others (prophets). Your position with us (members of your family) is so special that your grief has become a source of consolation (to us) as against the grief of all others; your grief is also common so that all Muslims share it equally.

If you had not ordered endurance and prevented us from bewailing, we would have produced a store of tears and even then the pain would not have subsided, and this grief would not have ended, and they would have been too little of our grief for you. But this (death) is a matter that cannot be reversed nor is it possible to repulse it. May my father and my mother die for you; do remember us with Allah and take care of us.

 

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-234-may-my-father-and-my-mother-shed-their-lives-you

Is shia's grief for Imam Ali a.s and Imam Hussain a.s more than Imam Ali's grief for Prophet saww?

 

Hadith n. 322

322. When Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, returned to Kufah from Siffin he passed by the residences of the Shibamites (who belonged to the tribe of Shibam) and heard the women weeping over those killed in Siffin. At that time a Shibamite, Harb ibn Shurahbil ash-Shibami, who was one of the nobles of those people, came to him, and Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said to him: Do your women have control over you as regards the weeping that I hear? Do you not refrain them from this crying? Harb began to walk with him while Amir al-mu'minin was on horseback, so Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said to him: Get back because the walking of a man like you with one like me is mischief for the ruler and disgrace for the believer.

322. وروي أنه عليه السلام لما ورد الكوفة قادماً من صفين مرّ بالشّباميين فسمع بكاء النساء على قتلى صفين، وخرج إليه حرب بن شُرَحْبِيل الشّبامي، وكان من وجوه قومه. فقال عليه السلام : أَتَغْلِبُكُمْ نِسَاؤُكُمْ عَلَى مَا أسْمَعُ؟ أَلاَ تَنْهَوْنَهُنَّ عَنْ هذَا الرَّنِينِ و أقبل يمشي معه، وهو عليه السلام راكب. فقال عليه السلام له: ارْجِعْ، فَإِنَّ مَشْيَ مِثْلِكَ مَعَ مِثْلِي فِتْنَةٌ لِلْوَالِي، وَمَذَلَّةٌ لِلْمُؤْمِنِ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

And what about scholars who issue fatwas in support of such acts. Without their permission its not possible to do this in holy shrines.

I don't know. You can show me the references. Otherwise now really any Shia insult. The basic problem is we have accept that those who fast against Imam Ali were wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, islam25 said:

I don't know. You can show me the references. Otherwise now really any Shia insult. The basic problem is we have accept that those who fast against Imam Ali were wrong 

You can easily find reference on their official website where it is said its permissible.

Saying none of shia insult ahlebayt is like saying no muslim commits shirk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

You can easily find reference on their official website where it is said its permissible.

Saying none of shia insult ahlebayt is like saying no muslim commits shirk.

Ya Allah Madad. 

I have gone through the website of Ayatollah khamnaie and Ayatollah Sistani non of them permit insulting Alhebayt. 

Now again what your opinion for those who fought against Alhebayt and Imam Ali and Imam Hassan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Ya Allah Madad. 

I have gone through the website of Ayatollah khamnaie and Ayatollah Sistani non of them permit insulting Alhebayt. 

Now again what your opinion for those who fought against Alhebayt and Imam Ali and Imam Hassan. 

Brother, I think you are not getting. See the videos. Insulting ahlebayt means on name of their love by doing things which are not taught by them and are in fact their insults.

Those who fought against Imam Ali a.s, their matter is with Allah. Intention and repentance also counts. But no doubt they were all totally wrong. Imam a.s himself did not declare them kaifr or munafiq but his muslim brothers.

Those who fought against Imam Hussain a.s were different. As they had killed the Imam and his family. May Allah curse them. There matter is also with Allah. And He will do justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Brother, I think you are not getting. See the videos. Insulting ahlebayt means on name of their love by doing things which are not taught by them and are in fact their insults.

Those who fought against Imam Ali a.s, their matter is with Allah. Intention and repentance also counts. But no doubt they were all totally wrong. Imam a.s himself did not declare them kaifr or munafiq but his muslim brothers.

Those who fought against Imam Hussain a.s were different. As they had killed the Imam and his family. May Allah curse them. There matter is also with Allah. And He will do justice.

Mr.I already replied you that those who isult Alhebayt they are not shias and Allah will punish them for it and they deserved it and dont defend them..But  common and most of shias are not responsible for what few deviated person do. 

Yes I don't said that those who fought against Imam Ali are munafiq or kaifr. They were Muslims  but we're on wrong side and Allah will do His justice. 

Edited by islam25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr.I already replied you that those who isult Alhebayt they are not shias and Allah will punish them for it and they deserved it and dont defend them..But  common and most of shias are not responsible for what few deviated person do. 

Yes I don't said that those who fought against Imam Ali are munafiq or kaifr. They were Muslims  but we're on wrong side and Allah will do His justice. 

Agree.

But let me clarify those are not few but thousands in number. And are the dominant groups during mohram and others mourning days. And also have back up support from some scholars. And there number in increasing day by day.

Such people are curse on ahle tashayyu and nawasib type people are curse on ahlul sunnah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Agree.

But let me clarify those are not few but thousands in number. And are the dominant groups during mohram and others mourning days. And also have back up support from some scholars. And there number in increasing day by day.

Such people are curse on ahle tashayyu and nawasib type people are curse on ahlul sunnah.

It is unfortunate if such people are in thousands and backing of scholars. We should be cautious this might be a conspiracy of some corrupt agents who try to defame Islam and Ahlebayt as by introducing silly rituals. It definitely needs to curbed with wisdom and patience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, islam25 said:

It is unfortunate if such people are in thousands and backing of scholars. We should be cautious this might be a conspiracy of some corrupt agents who try to defame Islam and Ahlebayt as by introducing silly rituals. It definitely needs to curbed with wisdom and patience. 

May be,

But as per sermon of Imam Ali a.s this will continue till Imam Mahdi a.s come and correct them.

15 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126

Ali says:“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 8:51 PM, Ya Allah Madad said:

What will be the ruling on those shias in the interest of justice who used to insult ahlebayt on name of their love and? Also on those scholars/marjaas who encourage and support them?

The sunni scholars have also insulted the imams from the progeny of the prophet  saww.

Ibn Habban about Imam Musa al-Kadhim (as)

Imam Abu Hatim popularly known as Ibn Habban (d. 354 H) in his famed work ‘Al-Thuqat’ Volume 6 while recording the biography of Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) stated:

يحتج بروايته ما كان من غير رواية أولاده عنه، لأن في حديث ولده عنه مناكير كثيرة.

“His narration is reliable as long as it has been narrated from other than his children, because the reports of his children from him are very much ‘Munkar’.”
Al-Thuqat, Volume 6 page 131 Translation No. 7039

So the Imam of Ahle Sunnah Ibn Habban accused the progeny of Imam al-Sadiq (as) of narrating Munkar and that includes His (as) son Imam Musa Kadhim (as). In order to understand the absurdity of such blasphemous accusation by Ibn Habban, let us understand the actual meaning of Munkar. Ibn Hajar identified “Munkar” in his famed book ‘Nuzhat al-nadar Sharh Nukhbat al-Fekr’:

والمُنْكَرَ رَاويهِ ضعيفٌ

“Munkar is what has been narrated by a weak narrator”

We further read:

فمَنْ فَحُشَ غَلَطُهُ ، أَو كَثُرَتْ غَفلَتُه ، أَو ظهَرَ فِسْقُه ؛ فحديثُهُ مُنْكَرٍ .

“One whose mistakes are abysmal or his negligence is massive or has showed immorality, his hadith is Munkar”
http://www.almeshkat.com/books/open.php?cat=9&book=415

So the sons of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as) including Imam Musa al-Kadhim (as) are considered as weak or immoral by the Imam of Ahle Sunnah Ibn Habban.

Though there shouldn’t be any need to discuss Ibn Habban we will do so for the benefit of our readers. Let us quote from Dhahabi’s ‘Tazkiraht ul Huffaz’ Volume 3 No. 879:

“Ibn Haban the hafiz, the imam, the Allamah, Abu Hatim Muhammad bin Haban bin Ahmad bin Haban bin Mu’adh bin M’aebed bin Suhaid bin Hadya bin Murah bin Saad bin Yazid bin Murah bin Zaid bin Abdullah bin Darum bin Handhala bin Malik bin Zaid bin Munat bin Tamim al-Tamimi al-Basti…Abu Sa’ad al-Edrisi said: ‘He was the judge of Samarqand and he was one of the jurists and the preserver of the traditions’…Al-Hakim said: ‘Ibn Haban was a bowl of knowledge in jurisprudence, language, hadith and preaching, and he was amongst the sensible men’…Al-Khatib said: ‘He was thiqah, noble and knowledgeable’.”

Ibn Kathir wrote about Ibn Habban in ‘Al Bidayah wal Nihayah’ that he was amongst the exalted writers and jurists.

Yahya bin Saeed about Imam Jafar (as)

It is unsurprising to see that Dhahabi whilst recording a short account on Imam Jafar (as), found no equal in the Sunni world to Yahya bin Saeed, a man who had the following beliefs regarding Imam Jafar Sadiq (as):

قال يحيى بن سعيد : مجالد أحب إلى منه ، في نفسي منه شئ

Yahya bin Saeed said: ‘Mujalid is more beloved to me than him (Jafar), there is something in my feelings against him (Jafar).’
Mizan al Eitdal, Volume 1 No. 1519

Apart from being narrator of all six principle books of Ahle Sunnah, let us introduce and enlighten our readers about the exalted position Imam Yahya bin Saeed enjoys amongst Ahle Sunnah. Imam Ibn Hajar Asqalani records:

Yahya bin Saeed bin Furukh al-Qatan al-Tamimi Abu Saeed al-Basry al-Ahwal al-Hafiz…Al-Saji narrated from Ali bin al-Madini said: ‘I never saw some one more knowledgeable than Yahya bin al-Qatan in rijal’… Ahmad bin Yahya bin al-Jarood narrated from ibn al-Madini saying: ‘I never saw someone who is more Thabt than Yahya al-Qatan’. Ibrahim said: ‘I never saw someone who was more knowledgeable than Yahya al-qatan in rijal’. Abudllah bin Ahmad said: ‘I heard my father saying: ‘My eyes never saw someone who is similar to him”…Al-Fadhel bin Zyad said: ‘I heard Ahmad saying by Allah we never met someone who was similar to him’. Ibn al-Mahdi said: ‘Your eyes can never see someone who is similar to him’…Ibn Khuzayma narrated that Bendar said: ‘Yahya bin Saeed is the imam of his time’…(Ibn Ammar said): ‘If he talked, the jurist kept listening to him’…(Bendar said): ‘I think he never disobeyed Allah’… Abu Dawoud narrated from Yahya ibn Mueen that he said: ‘Yahya al-Qatan used to recite (and complete) Quran every night for twenty years and he never missed performing down prayers at the mosque for forty years’. Ibn Sa’ad said: ‘He was thiqa, secure, exalted, proof (Hujah)’. Al-Ejli said: ‘He is Basri, thiqah in hadith, he used to narrate from the thiqa narrators only’. Abu Zua’ra said: ‘He was one of the thiqah and hafiz’. Abu Hatim said: ‘Proof (huja) and hafiz’. Al-Nesa’i said: ‘Thiqah, Thabt and satisfactory’… Ibn Manjweh said: ‘He was one of the masters of his time, he was hafiz, devoted, knowledgeable, pious, religious and ideal’…Al-Khalili said: ‘No doubt he is an Imam and he is the greatest companion of Malik at Basrah’.
Tahdeeb al Tahdeeb, Volume 11 No. 359

In the very biography recorded by Imam Ibn Hajar Asqalani, we read an interesting aspect of the life of Yahya bin Saeed:

“His grand son said: ‘My grand father never used to joke or laugh and he never entered a bathroom“

So we come to know that internal filth is not the only identifying feature for those that bear a grudge against Ahlulbayt (as), sometimes visible and external filth is also a useful indicator!

Ibn Uyaina about Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)

Allamah Ibn Abdul Bar in his famed work ‘Al-Tamheed’ Volume 3 page 66 stated under the translation of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as):

ذكر ابن عيينة أنه كان في حفظه شيء

Ibn Uyaina said: “There was some thing in his memorizing”

Imam Dhahabi records the following opinion of the Imam of Ahle Sunnah Sufiyan Thawri about Imam Jafar Sadiq (as):

Sufyan said: ‘We used to laugh at the hadith obtainer if he went to three, Rabeea, Muhammad bin Abi Bakar bin Hazm and Jafar bin Muhammad because they were not good in hadith.’
Siyar alam al-Nubala, Volume 6 page 91

We read in ‘Mukhtasar Tarikh Dimashq’ by ibn Mandhur, Volume 3 page 147:

Sufyan bin Uyaina said: ‘We used to laugh at the man who obtain hadith by going to anyone of three as they aren’t good in hadith and do not memorize it, Rabeea bin Abi Abdulrahman, Muhammad bin Abi Bakr bin Hazm, and Jafar bin Muhammad’

Of course, why would Imam Jafar (as) be considered ‘good in hadith’ according to the followers of man made caliphate since He (as) would narrate about the blessings that have been bestowed on the Imams of Ahlulbayt (as) which no Nasibi can bear!

Let us also see the status of Ibn Uyaina among Ahle Sunnah:

Sufyan bin Uyayna bin Maymoon, the Allamah the hafiz, Sheikh al-islam Abu Muhammad al-Helali al-kufi, the muhadith of the al-haram (shrine)… There were many people who used to go for Hajj and the reason was to meet ibn Uyayna, there used to crowd around him during the season of Hajj, he was an Imam, hujah, hafiz, very knowledgeable and had a great status. Al-Shafeei said: ‘Without Malik and Sufyan the knowledge of hijaz would disappear’…Abudlrahman bin Mahdi said: ‘Ibn Uyayna was the most knowledgeable about the hadith of the people of hijaz’…Ibn Wahab said: ‘I don’t know any one more knowledgeable than him in Tafseer’. Ahamd said: ‘I never saw some one more knowledgeable than him in the Sunnan’…Al-Ejli said: ‘Ibn Uyayna was Thabt in Hadith’…Bin Mahdi said: ‘Sufyan had knowledge about Quran and hadith which al-Thawri didn’t possess’
Tazkirah tul Huffaz, Volume 1 No. 249

Ibn Sa’ad about Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)

Imam Ibn Hajar Asqalani records in Tahddeb al-Tahdeeb Volume 2 page 88 under the translation of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as):

قال ابن سعد: كان كثير الحديث. ولا يحتج به ويستضعف

Ibn Sa’ad said: ‘He used to narrate a lot, but not reliable and is considered weak.’

etc.

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/sunni-myth-love-adherence-ahlulbayt-as/blasphemous-views-on-ahlulbayt-as.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...