Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Arrival, Signs before the Appearance

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I wish I didn't watch it. It says it's most likely the year 1439,which is next year. I was all ready for reappearance in 2012 and then I managed to calm down in few years and now I have watched this again. I have heard many scholars saying things like this May be your last Ramazan. 5 billion are going to die. What about US? Will people die because of disease or war? For some reason, I hope it's disease, not war. I don't want to see a war. But everything is so good and so normal. How can things become so bad in one year? 

OP! :angry::ranting::brucelee:

Edited by rkazmi33

lol many have misunderstood the whole mahdi issue. People are forgetting the the mahdi is always alive and mahdi refers to a guided one. Any scholar who is guided can linguistically be referred to as a mahdi. I believe that the mahdi which everybody is referring to is just the mujadad of the era, meaning whoever revives the religion. One thing I will say tho is any scholar or person who names himself mahdi like in their name is a jahil. I have seen some sheiks name themselves mahdi so and so and this is in my opinion complete misguidance.

Also many ulama always say that the mahdi will reappear at this time or that time cant be taken literarily because nobody knows the unseen but Allah.