Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

I have just built a working time machine

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

so, I have just built a time machine which has transported all of us back to June 14th, 2007. 

what shall we talk about our lives on this day? I hope that madeleine mccan gets found soon, that's so sad. her parents seem a bit dodgy though. I cant believe those wobblers tried a terrorist attack on glasgow airport. 

wish me luck though everyone, I am applying for jobs in between being a full time carer for my grandfather. I cant believe I lost my job last month. it wrecked my health and my mental peace of mind, but at least it brought in income. 

2007 was a good year. I don't specifically remember June 14th, but I had a job that I enjoyed and excelled at working with people who I liked, and my kids were happy and healthy. What more is needed in a life? 

I am in a hellhole called Sumter, South Carolina and my parents aren't getting along lately. At least I have my PlayStation 2, playing Tekken 5 to tune out the noise. Madeline McCann is dead and will never found, I thought last month, still hasn't been found so far. Really hot and humid outside.

I feel so lost. I have returned to my mother's home after unsuccessfully trying to live in my in-laws home for a year. I feel so lost, just a year back I had a great job, a place to call home and so many dreams. Now all of it is gone. 

I'm spending the summer playing useless computer games that are bad for my soul. I'm going to start high school in a month or so. That's all I remember.

I think I used to write in my diary a lot at this time, and I'd get it and write a more detailed answer, but it's packed away in a box right now (meaning 2017). 

Guest silasun

I hope Iraq make it to the AFC Asian Cup final. We've been doing well - A brilliant victory against Australia. 

Let's hope the boys do us proud ;-)

can you BELIEVE how corrupt prime minister tony blair (LA) is! selling fighter planes to saudi arabia? seriously? who do the saudi ever attack apart from other muslim countries????

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/frederick-forsyth/9973/Saudi-jet-deal-was-the-right-one-for-us

its my birthday in a few weeks! i'm going to be 24 at the end of june! 

Edited by DigitalUmmah

On 2017-06-14 at 3:23 PM, starlight said:

I feel so lost. I have returned to my mother's home after unsuccessfully trying to live in my in-laws home for a year. I feel so lost, just a year back I had a great job, a place to call home and so many dreams. Now all of it is gone. 

Thats sad, you seemed more happier 2005.

I still dont remember what I was doing 2007 either, lol.

:salam:

Cannot stay too long on SC because I have a desk study to submit soon for school.

I am sure this will be finished at 2am, and printed 30 minutes before deadline.

As of now, still procrastinating. 

Looking forward to being done with studies and getting a job...

(Boy if you knew... )