Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Urwatul Wuthqa

Companions ran away from prayers

Rate this topic

Surah Al-Jumua, Verse 11:
وَإِذَا رَأَوْا تِجَارَةً أَوْ لَهْوًا انفَضُّوا إِلَيْهَا وَتَرَكُوكَ قَائِمًا قُلْ مَا عِندَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ مِّنَ اللَّهْوِ وَمِنَ التِّجَارَةِ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ

And when they see merchandise or sport they break up for It, and leave you standing. Say: What is with Allah is better than sport and (better) than merchandise, and Allah is the best of Sustainers.
(English - Shakir)

How many true & trustable followers Prophet (pbuh) had?

The tafseer of this verse says that once when the Holy Prophet was offering the Friday prayers, a caravan entered the town singing, beating drums and playing musical instruments. According to Jabir, save twelve persons including Jabir, everyone who was in the congregation standing behind the Holy Prophet left the masjid and ran to witness the merry-making caravan and transact business with them. Thrice did the people behave like this, then this verse was revealed.

Only 12 companions learned to respect, follow & obey the Prophet in so many years.

It is important to know where this surah was revealed? What is its number according to the order of revelation? 

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Who is this Jabir?

Jabir Ibn Abdullah (ra).

http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-2/Book-13/Hadith-58/

However in this hadith it wasn't during prayer but during a khutbah:

http://quranx.com/Hadith/Muslim/USC-MSA/Book-4/Hadith-1880/

Edited by P. Ease

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 58 :Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah

While we were praying (Jumua Khutba & prayer) with the Prophet (p.b.u.h), some camels loaded with food, arrived (from Sham.~ The people diverted their attention towards the camels (and left the mosque), and only twelve persons remained with the Prophet. So this verse was revealed: "But when they see Some bargain or some amusement, They disperse headlong to it, And leave you standing." (62.11)

In a tradition related by Hafiz Abu Ya`la from Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah says that when the people rushed out like that and only 12 Companions were left behind, the Holy Prophet addressed them, saying: "By Him in Whose hand is my life, if all of you had left, and none had remained behind, this valley would have overflowed with fire.

11 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Would be interesting to see who these 12 were 

More interesting fact is that in battle of Uhud, if you see the number of those who stayed with Prophet is less than 10.
In the battle of Hunayn, which was fought after the conquest of Macca, less than 10 companions stayed with Prophet & rest ran away.
I am wondering how many true & trustable followers/companions Prophet (pbuh) had in the last days of his life.

On 6/13/2017 at 1:32 AM, Salsabeel said:

Surah Al-Jumua, Verse 11:
وَإِذَا رَأَوْا تِجَارَةً أَوْ لَهْوًا انفَضُّوا إِلَيْهَا وَتَرَكُوكَ قَائِمًا قُلْ مَا عِندَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ مِّنَ اللَّهْوِ وَمِنَ التِّجَارَةِ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ

And when they see merchandise or sport they break up for It, and leave you standing. Say: What is with Allah is better than sport and (better) than merchandise, and Allah is the best of Sustainers.
(English - Shakir)

What shia tafaseer say about this verse? The time it was revealed? And about those who remained behind?

The tafseer of this verse says that once when the Holy Prophet was offering the Friday prayers, a caravan entered the town singing, beating drums and playing musical instruments. According to Jabir, save twelve persons including Jabir, everyone who was in the congregation standing behind the Holy Prophet left the masjid and ran to witness the merry-making caravan and transact business with them. Thrice did the people behave like this, then this verse was revealed.

Source of this paragraph?

13 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

What shia tafaseer say about this verse? The time it was revealed? And about those who remained behind?

The tafseer mentioned right below your quoted paragraph. You looks confused now.

Source of this paragraph?

It was taken from the tafseer of Aqa Mehdi Poya. The hadith of Bukhari was quoted above, should I quote some paragraphs from your tafaseer?

10 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

The tafseer mentioned right below your quoted paragraph. You looks confused now.

It was taken from the tafseer of Aqa Mehdi Poya. The hadith of Bukhari was quoted above, should I quote some paragraphs from your tafaseer?

I need shia tafseer via their narrations i.e from ahlebayt. SInce shia claim all the time that we get knowledge and guidance and tafseer from ahlebayt. So then show me for this verse?

The time of revelation, about who were those 12 etc?

And any online source for full tafsir of Aqa Mahdi Puya?

On 6/14/2017 at 9:14 AM, Ya Allah Madad said:

Is this from any shia narration?

6 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

I need shia tafseer via their narrations i.e from ahlebayt.

Why you need "shia tafseer" by the way? The verse itself is saying that "And when they see merchandise or sport they break up for it, and leave you standing".

6 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

SInce shia claim all the time that we get knowledge and guidance and tafseer from ahlebayt. So then show me for this verse?

:) We also take guidance from our "Aql" which seems to be non-existent in your side.

7 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Is this from any shia narration?

I am wondering who was Jabir bin Abdullah Ansari? Who was Ibn-e-Abbas? Where were they in Siffin? Are their narrations the sole property of Ahlul Sunnah? Or did they sold the rights to Bukhari or Muslim or Tirmidhi that their narrations can only published in these books & the narrator will not disclose these narrations to any other historian?

7 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

And any online source for full tafsir of Aqa Mahdi Puya?

www.quran.al-islam.org

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:
8 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

I need shia tafseer via their narrations i.e from ahlebayt.

Why you need "shia tafseer" by the way? The verse itself is saying that "And when they see merchandise or sport they break up for it, and leave you standing".

8 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

SInce shia claim all the time that we get knowledge and guidance and tafseer from ahlebayt. So then show me for this verse?

:) We also take guidance from our "Aql" which seems to be non-existent in your side.

Shia tafseer for details? How you will get details of event mentioned in that verse via aqal only?

I am wondering who was Jabir bin Abdullah Ansari? Who was Ibn-e-Abbas? Where were they in Siffin? Are their narrations the sole property of Ahlul Sunnah? Or did they sold the rights to Bukhari or Muslim or Tirmidhi that their narrations can only published in these books & the narrator will not disclose these narrations to any other historian?

Brother, why are you getting so angry.

They show me their full narration from shia books in this matter alongwith source.

www.quran.al-islam.org

It contain full tafsir or has a shorter version?

Brother, why are you getting so angry.

They show me their full narration from shia books in this matter alongwith source.

Not angry at all. I am rather enjoying watching you turning stearing here & there.

Following content is taken from tafseer of Allama Tabatabai (Al-Meezan)

فيه، قال جابر بن عبد الله: أقبل عير و نحن نصلي مع رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) فانفض الناس إليها فما بقي غير اثني عشر رجلا أنا فيهم فنزلت الآية «و إذا رأوا تجارة أو لهوا».

و عن عوالي اللئالي، روى مقاتل بن سليمان قال: بينا رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة إذ قدم دحية الكلبي من الشام بتجارة، و كان إذا قدم لم يبق في المدينة عاتق إلا أتته، و كان يقدم إذا قدم بكل ما يحتاج إليه الناس من دقيق و بر و غيره ثم ضرب الطبل ليؤذن الناس بقدومه فيخرج الناس فيبتاعون منه. فقدم ذات جمعة، و كان قبل أن يسلم، و رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب على المنبر فخرج الناس فلم يبق في المسجد إلا اثنا عشر فقال النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): لو لا هؤلاء لسومت عليهم الحجارة من السماء و أنزل الله الآية في سورة الجمعة.

أقول: و القصة مروية بطرق كثيرة من طرق الشيعة و أهل السنة و اختلفت الأخبار في عدد من بقي منهم في المسجد بين سبعة إلى أربعين.

و فيه «انفضوا» أي تفرقوا، و روي عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) أنه قال: انصرفوا إليها و تركوك قائما تخطب على المنبر.

قال جابر بن سمرة: ما رأيت رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب إلا و هو قائم فمن حدثك أنه خطب و هو جالس فكذبه.

أقول: و هو مروي أيضا في روايات أخرى.

و في الدر المنثور، أخرج ابن أبي شيبة عن طاووس قال: خطب رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) قائما و أبو بكر و عمر و عثمان، و إن أول من جلس على المنبر معاوية بن أبي سفيان.

العودة إلى القائمة

النهاية

The following is taken from "Majma Al-bayan":

النزول

قال جابر بن عبد الله أقبلت عير و نحن نصلي مع رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) الجمعة فانفض الناس إليها فما بقي غير اثني عشر رجلا أنا فيهم فنزلت الآية «و إذا رأوا تجارة أو لهوا» و قال الحسن و أبو مالك أصاب أهل المدينة جوع و غلاء سعر فقدم دحية بن خليفة بتجارة زيت من الشام و النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة فلما رأوه قاموا إليه بالبقيع خشية أن يسبقوا إليه فلم يبق مع النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) إلا رهط فنزلت الآية فقال و الذي نفسي بيده لو تتابعتم حتى لا يبقى أحد منكم لسال بكم الوادي نارا و قال المقاتلان بينا رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة إذ قدم دحية بن خليفة بن فروة الكلبي ثم أحد بني الخزرج ثم أحد بني زيد بن مناة من الشام بتجارة و كان إذا قدم لم يبق بالمدينة عاتق إلا أتته و كان يقدم إذا قدم بكل ما يحتاج إليه من دقيق أو بر أو غيره فينزل عند أحجار الزيت و هو مكان في سوق المدينة ثم يضرب بالطبل ليؤذن الناس بقدومه فيخرج إليه الناس ليتبايعوا معه فقدم ذات جمعة و كان ذلك قبل أن يسلم و رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)قائم على المنبر يخطب فخرج الناس فلم يبق في المسجد إلا اثنا عشر رجلا و امرأة فقال (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) لو لا هؤلاء لسموت عليهم الحجارة من السماء و أنزل الله هذه الآية و قيل لم يبق في المسجد إلا ثمانية رهط عن الكلبي عن ابن عباس و قيل إلا أحد عشر رجلا عن ابن كيسان و قيل إنهم فعلوا ذلك ثلاث مرات في كل يوم مرة لعير تقدم من الشام و كل ذلك يوافق يوم الجمعة عن قتادة و مقاتل.

It contain full tafsir or has a shorter version?

See yourself by visiting the website.

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Not angry at all. I am rather enjoying watching you turning stearing here & there.

Following content is taken from tafseer of Allama Tabatabai (Al-Meezan)

فيه، قال جابر بن عبد الله: أقبل عير و نحن نصلي مع رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) فانفض الناس إليها فما بقي غير اثني عشر رجلا أنا فيهم فنزلت الآية «و إذا رأوا تجارة أو لهوا».

و عن عوالي اللئالي، روى مقاتل بن سليمان قال: بينا رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة إذ قدم دحية الكلبي من الشام بتجارة، و كان إذا قدم لم يبق في المدينة عاتق إلا أتته، و كان يقدم إذا قدم بكل ما يحتاج إليه الناس من دقيق و بر و غيره ثم ضرب الطبل ليؤذن الناس بقدومه فيخرج الناس فيبتاعون منه. فقدم ذات جمعة، و كان قبل أن يسلم، و رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب على المنبر فخرج الناس فلم يبق في المسجد إلا اثنا عشر فقال النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): لو لا هؤلاء لسومت عليهم الحجارة من السماء و أنزل الله الآية في سورة الجمعة.

أقول: و القصة مروية بطرق كثيرة من طرق الشيعة و أهل السنة و اختلفت الأخبار في عدد من بقي منهم في المسجد بين سبعة إلى أربعين.

و فيه «انفضوا» أي تفرقوا، و روي عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) أنه قال: انصرفوا إليها و تركوك قائما تخطب على المنبر.

قال جابر بن سمرة: ما رأيت رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب إلا و هو قائم فمن حدثك أنه خطب و هو جالس فكذبه.

أقول: و هو مروي أيضا في روايات أخرى.

و في الدر المنثور، أخرج ابن أبي شيبة عن طاووس قال: خطب رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) قائما و أبو بكر و عمر و عثمان، و إن أول من جلس على المنبر معاوية بن أبي سفيان.

العودة إلى القائمة

النهاية

The following is taken from "Majma Al-bayan":

النزول

قال جابر بن عبد الله أقبلت عير و نحن نصلي مع رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) الجمعة فانفض الناس إليها فما بقي غير اثني عشر رجلا أنا فيهم فنزلت الآية «و إذا رأوا تجارة أو لهوا» و قال الحسن و أبو مالك أصاب أهل المدينة جوع و غلاء سعر فقدم دحية بن خليفة بتجارة زيت من الشام و النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة فلما رأوه قاموا إليه بالبقيع خشية أن يسبقوا إليه فلم يبق مع النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) إلا رهط فنزلت الآية فقال و الذي نفسي بيده لو تتابعتم حتى لا يبقى أحد منكم لسال بكم الوادي نارا و قال المقاتلان بينا رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) يخطب يوم الجمعة إذ قدم دحية بن خليفة بن فروة الكلبي ثم أحد بني الخزرج ثم أحد بني زيد بن مناة من الشام بتجارة و كان إذا قدم لم يبق بالمدينة عاتق إلا أتته و كان يقدم إذا قدم بكل ما يحتاج إليه من دقيق أو بر أو غيره فينزل عند أحجار الزيت و هو مكان في سوق المدينة ثم يضرب بالطبل ليؤذن الناس بقدومه فيخرج إليه الناس ليتبايعوا معه فقدم ذات جمعة و كان ذلك قبل أن يسلم و رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)قائم على المنبر يخطب فخرج الناس فلم يبق في المسجد إلا اثنا عشر رجلا و امرأة فقال (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) لو لا هؤلاء لسموت عليهم الحجارة من السماء و أنزل الله هذه الآية و قيل لم يبق في المسجد إلا ثمانية رهط عن الكلبي عن ابن عباس و قيل إلا أحد عشر رجلا عن ابن كيسان و قيل إنهم فعلوا ذلك ثلاث مرات في كل يوم مرة لعير تقدم من الشام و كل ذلك يوافق يوم الجمعة عن قتادة و مقاتل.

Chain of narrators is not mentioned above. Then how can you say for sure that these are shia narrations? Its also possible they are taken from ahlul sunnah hadith books. In that case it will be called pick and choose.

And these were my original questions? anything about this in shia tafseer?

On 6/15/2017 at 9:55 AM, Ya Allah Madad said:

I need shia tafseer via their narrations i.e from ahlebayt. SInce shia claim all the time that we get knowledge and guidance and tafseer from ahlebayt. So then show me for this verse?

22 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Chain of narrators is not mentioned above. Then how can you say for sure that these are shia narrations? Its also possible they are taken from ahlul sunnah hadith books. In that case it will be called pick and choose.

Because it is mentioned in the Tafsir Al-Mizan & Majma-Al-Bayan and because of this sentence:

أقول: و القصة مروية بطرق كثيرة من طرق الشيعة و أهل السنة و اختلفت الأخبار في عدد من بقي منهم في المسجد بين سبعة إلى أربعين

15 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Because it is mentioned in the Tafsir Al-Mizan & Majma-Al-Bayan and because of this sentence:

3 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

أقول: و القصة مروية بطرق كثيرة من طرق الشيعة و أهل السنة و اختلفت الأخبار في عدد من بقي منهم في المسجد بين سبعة إلى أربعين

Just by saying this does not prove anything. And this sentence is in modern tafsir i.e mizan without showing any. Not in calssic one majma al bayan.

And whatever is shown there do not answer any of this.

On 6/15/2017 at 9:55 AM, Ya Allah Madad said:

So then show me for this verse?

3 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Just by saying this does not prove anything. And this sentence is in modern tafsir i.e mizan without showing any. Not in calssic one majma al bayan.

:) What will happen if you see the reference of this incident in Shia Books? Anything got changed? 

It is nothing but an effort to derail the topic. Anyway, here is a reference for you from "Ta'weel al ayaat".

محمد بن ال باس قال: حدثنا عبد ال زيز بن يحيى، عن المغيرة بن محمد، عن عبد الغفار بن محمد، عن قليس بلن الربيلع،

عن حصين، عن سالم بن أبي الج د، عن جابر بلن عبلد الله، قلال: ورد المدينل عيلر ي لا تجلارة ملن ال لام، ضلرب أهلل

المدين باللد وف، و رحلوا و ضلحكوا، و دخلل و النبلي )صللى الله عليله و آلله( يخطلب يلوم الجم ل ، خلرب النلاس ملن

المسجد و تركوا رسول الله )صلى الله عليه و آله( قائما، و لم يبق م ه ي المسجد إلا اثنا ع ر رجلا، علي بن أبي طالب

)عليه السلام( من م.

And here is its English translation:

Muhammad Bin Al-Abbas said that it has been narrated from Abdul Aziz Bin Yahya, from Al-Mugheira Bin Muhammad, from Abdul Ghaffar Bin Muhammad, from Qays Bin Al-Rabie, from Husayn, from Saalim Bin Abu Al-Ja’ad,

‘Jabir Bin Abdullahar who said, ‘A trader from Syria passed by Medina. He drew the attention of the people of Medina by beating on his tambourine, rejoicing and laughing, and entered, and the Prophetsaww was preaching on the day of Friday. The people got exited from the Mosque and left the Rasool-Allahsaww standing, and there did not remain with himsaww in the Masjid except for twelve men, Aliasws Bin Abu Talibasws being among them.’

(www.hubeali.com)

Edited by Salsabeel

:) What will happen if you see the reference of this incident in Shia Books? Anything got changed? 

It is nothing but an effort to derail the topic. Anyway, here is a reference for you from "Ta'weel al ayaat".

محمد بن ال باس قال: حدثنا عبد ال زيز بن يحيى، عن المغيرة بن محمد، عن عبد الغفار بن محمد، عن قليس بلن الربيلع،

عن حصين، عن سالم بن أبي الج د، عن جابر بلن عبلد الله، قلال: ورد المدينل عيلر ي لا تجلارة ملن ال لام، ضلرب أهلل

المدين باللد وف، و رحلوا و ضلحكوا، و دخلل و النبلي )صللى الله عليله و آلله( يخطلب يلوم الجم ل ، خلرب النلاس ملن

المسجد و تركوا رسول الله )صلى الله عليه و آله( قائما، و لم يبق م ه ي المسجد إلا اثنا ع ر رجلا، علي بن أبي طالب

)عليه السلام( من م.

And here is its English translation:

Muhammad Bin Al-Abbas said that it has been narrated from Abdul Aziz Bin Yahya, from Al-Mugheira Bin Muhammad, from Abdul Ghaffar Bin Muhammad, from Qays Bin Al-Rabie, from Husayn, from Saalim Bin Abu Al-Ja’ad,

‘Jabir Bin Abdullahar who said, ‘A trader from Syria passed by Medina. He drew the attention of the people of Medina by beating on his tambourine, rejoicing and laughing, and entered, and the Prophetsaww was preaching on the day of Friday. The people got exited from the Mosque and left the Rasool-Allahsaww standing, and there did not remain with himsaww in the Masjid except for twelve men, Aliasws Bin Abu Talibasws being among them.’

(www.hubeali.com)

I want to see how ahlebayt have reported and explained this incident. But sadly this narration is not from them. And you are making a thread on subject which is not properly explained in shia tafseer.

In OP you said:

It is important to know where this surah was revealed? What is its number according to the order of revelation?

And the answer to it is no where in shia narrations.

And who were other 11 people?

This narration reminds me of hadith of 12 caliphs from shia books. i.e there will be 12 Imams, first of them is Ali (as) and last of them is Qaim (as). ANd other names are missing in all such narrations.

2 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

I want to see how ahlebayt have reported and explained this incident

There are many things you want to see and so do I. 

4 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

And the answer to it is no where in shia narrations.

And who were other 11 people?

This narration reminds me of hadith of 12 caliphs from shia books. i.e there will be 12 Imams, first of them is Ali (as) and last of them is Qaim (as). ANd other names are missing in all such narrations.

:) This verse proves many things. Even if you consider that this event happened immidiate after hijrah or give any reason to protect the wrong doing of those who did that.

13 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

There are many things you want to see and so do I. 

:) This verse proves many things. Even if you consider that this event happened immidiate after hijrah or give any reason to protect the wrong doing of those who did that.

Yes. But where are those things. It seems you are struggling to find any from shia sources. There are narrations from ahlebayt about seven people who realized haq of Imam Ali a.s after Prophet saww. But no narrations from them about who ran away from uhud and hunayn and who were those 12 people in Juma 11. It means they did not gave much importance to such events. They did not used such events to mock/insult the companions in general as their so called shias are doing today. May be because Allah swt had forgiven them.

Seriously, nothing from ahlebayt in these matters. :bye:

1 hour ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Yes. But where are those things. It seems you are struggling to find any from shia sources.

I dont need to find them, what has been known was mentioned to you, rest is upto you to look at your own history books or in Shia books.

1 hour ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

There are narrations from ahlebayt about seven people who realized haq of Imam Ali a.s after Prophet saww. But no narrations from them about who ran away from uhud and hunayn and who were those 12 people in Juma 11. It means they did not gave much importance to such events.

:) They have given much importance to this event by recommending us to recite these two surah's (Jumma & Munafiqoon) after fatiha in each rakah of friday prayer.

We recite & remember this event every week. 

About those who left the Prophet standing in jumma prayers or those who stayed. We can know them through history and from the events of Uhud & Hunayn.

Least lesson from this verse alone is that it simply negates the claims of Ahlul Sunnah about companions.

Edited by Salsabeel

59 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I dont need to find them, what has been known was mentioned to you, rest is upto you to look at your own history books or in Shia books.

:) They have given much importance to this event by recommending us to recite these two surah's (Jumma & Munafiqoon) after fatiha in each rakah of friday prayer.

We recite & remember this event every week. 

About those who left the Prophet standing in jumma prayers or those who stayed. We can know them through history and from the events of Uhud & Hunayn.

Least lesson from this verse alone is that it simply negates the claims of Ahlul Sunnah about companions.

Yes. No need to find them as nothing is there. So dont waste your time in finding from shia books.

This is indeed sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad saww. So companions never repeated the same in prayers. This is the sign of a true beleiver. When he do something wrong, he repent and correct his ways. Thats the difference between adam and iblees.

Then name those 12. I am desperate to hear.

It negate nothing. Companions were fallibles so did mistakes/sins and acted according to their father Adam a.s.

Here is the main lesson.

Iblees disobeyed Allah when he refused to bow to Adam.
1- Iblees stayed stubborn and did not admit his mistake.
2- Followed this huge sin with other sins.
3- Never repented and felt guilty.
4- And is still working hard to take as much people with him to hell.
As a result he we will go to Hell-fire.

Adam disobeyed Allah by eating from the prohibited tree.
1- Adam admitted his mistake.
2- Followed this huge sin with alot of good deeds.
3- Adam repented and asked Allah to forgive him.
4- Worked hard not to do it again.
As a result he is now in Paradise.

4 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

So companions never repeated the same in prayers.

Lets see a renowned sunni comentary:

"The Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) at that time was delivering the Sermon, Hearing the drum the people in the congregation became impatient and rushed out towards Baqi where the caravan had halted, except for 12 men. The most authentic tradition in this narrative is of Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah, which has been related by Imam Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu 'Uwanah, 'Abd bin Humaid, Abu Ya'la and others through reliable channels. The only diversity is that in some traditions it is stated that the incident took place when the Prayer was in progress; in others that it happened when the Holy Prophet was delivering the Sermon. However, what appears to be correct when the tradition of Hadrat Jabir and those of others are read together is that it happened during the Sermon. Where Hadrat Jabir says that it happened during the Friday Prayer, he in fact has used the word Friday Prayer for the combination of the Sermon and the Prayer. According to the tradition of Hadrat 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas, seven women had remained behind with 12 men. (Ibn Marduyah). Qatadah says that one woman remained with 12 men, (lbn Jarir, Ibn Abi Hatim). According to the tradition of Daraqutni 40 individuals remmained, of `Abd bin Humaid 7 individuals and of Farra 8 individuals. But all these are weak traditions. The tradition of Qatadah that sack a thing happened thrice is also weak. (Ibn Jarir) The authentic tradition in this regard is of Hadrat Jabir, according to which the number of those who remained behind is stated to be 12." (Moududi)

So your scolars says there is a tradition in your books which says this happened thrice, then Allah revealed this verse.

When he do something wrong, he repent and correct his ways. Thats the difference between adam and iblees.

The vast bulk of the Sahaba abandoned the Prophet (s) during the battles of Uhud and Hunain. Why is that unacceptable when we look at this example? If the Sahaba were prepared to abandon the Prophet in times of peace, preferring to watch a traveling Syrian market, what would be the likelihood of the Sahaba remaining with the Prophet (s) on a hostile battlefield when arrows from the enemy were raining down in the direction of the Prophet (s)?

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 15:

وَلَقَدْ كَانُوا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ مِن قَبْلُ لَا يُوَلُّونَ الْأَدْبَارَ وَكَانَ عَهْدُ اللَّهِ مَسْئُولًا

And certainly they had made a covenant with Allah before, that) they would not turn (their) backs; and Allah's covenant shall be inquired of.

(English - Shakir)

What is Allah saying here & for whom?

1- Adam admitted his mistake.
2- Followed this huge sin with alot of good deeds.

This is the difference between you and us. It was not a "sin" but a tark e awla.

https://www.al-islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-22-original-sin-adam-and-eve

Edited by Salsabeel

5 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Companions were fallibles so did mistakes/sins and acted according to their father Adam a.s.

Were the companions like Prophet???

Let me show you the correct picture as per your books:

Narrated ‘Abdullah:

The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount”. ‘Abdullah added: The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, ‘O Lord, my companions!’ It will be said, ‘you do not know what they did after you had left.’
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 578

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, “Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognise them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, ‘My companions!’ Then it will be said, ‘You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you.”
1. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 584
2. Sahih Muslim, part 15, pp 53-54

Narrated Abu Hazim from Sahl bin Sa’d:

The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor (forerunner) at the Lake-Fount, and whoever will pass by there, he will drink from it and whoever will drink from it, he will never be thirsty. There will come to me some people whom I will recognise, and they will recognise me, but a barrier will be placed between me and them.” Abu Hazim added: Nu’man bin Abi ‘Aiyash, on hearing me, said. “Did you hear this from Sahl?” I said, “Yes.” He said, ” I bear witness that I heard Abu Said al-Khudri saying the same, adding that the Prophet said: ‘I will say: They are my companions. Then it will be said to me, ‘You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left’. I will say, ‘Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed after me.” Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said, “On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, ‘O Lord (those are) my companions!’ It will be said, ‘You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from the true Islam)
Sahih al Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 585

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), ‘Come along.’ I asked, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah’ I asked, ‘What is wrong with them?’ He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); ‘Come along.’ I asked, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.’ I asked, ‘What is wrong with them?’ He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd”.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 587

12 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Just to correct you, eating was not the disobedience of Adam. See what Quran says:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 35:

وَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَكُلَا مِنْهَا رَغَدًا حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَبَا هَٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

And We said: O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the garden and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish and do not approach this tree, for then you will be of the unjust.

(English - Shakir)

Allah has advised him not to go "near " (wala taqraba) a tree.

Edited by Salsabeel

18 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

So finally you came back to ocean of knowledge. As there was nothing significant (not a single report from the Imams you claim to follow). You were struggling hard since many days and finally you gave up. :cool:

But there agian you did no justice. You are not following even the rules set by yourself. Remember your thread on nawasib dont quote from our sources. You have done the same. Quoted half, only that part which suit and support with your deviated concepts.

I was also going to post Maulana Maududi;s tafsir at last.

First let me notify you, your mistakes/blunders.

22 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

So companions never repeated the same in prayers.

"The Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) at that time was delivering the Sermon, Hearing the drum the people in the congregation became impatient and rushed out towards Baqi where the caravan had halted, except for 12 men. The most authentic tradition in this narrative is of Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah, which has been related by Imam Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu 'Uwanah, 'Abd bin Humaid, Abu Ya'la and others through reliable channels. The only diversity is that in some traditions it is stated that the incident took place when the Prayer was in progress; in others that it happened when the Holy Prophet was delivering the Sermon. However, what appears to be correct when the tradition of Hadrat Jabir and those of others are read together is that it happened during the Sermon. Where Hadrat Jabir says that it happened during the Friday Prayer, he in fact has used the word Friday Prayer for the combination of the Sermon and the Prayer. According to the tradition of Hadrat 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas, seven women had remained behind with 12 men. (Ibn Marduyah). Qatadah says that one woman remained with 12 men, (lbn Jarir, Ibn Abi Hatim). According to the tradition of Daraqutni 40 individuals remmained, of `Abd bin Humaid 7 individuals and of Farra 8 individuals. But all these are weak traditions. The tradition of Qatadah that sack a thing happened thrice is also weak. (Ibn Jarir) The authentic tradition in this regard is of Hadrat Jabir, according to which the number of those who remained behind is stated to be 12." (Moududi)

So your scolars says there is a tradition in your books which says this happened thrice, then Allah revealed this verse.

He is saying its weak report. It seems like you accept each and eveything from any book regardless of its authenticity. Then why I am wasting my time arguing you. You are not a just and credible person.

This is a big blunder you have just made.

22 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

When he do something wrong, he repent and correct his ways. Thats the difference between adam and iblees.

The vast bulk of the Sahaba abandoned the Prophet (s) during the battles of Uhud and Hunain. Why is that unacceptable when we look at this example? If the Sahaba were prepared to abandon the Prophet in times of peace, preferring to watch a traveling Syrian market, what would be the likelihood of the Sahaba remaining with the Prophet (s) on a hostile battlefield when arrows from the enemy were raining down in the direction of the Prophet (s)?

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 15:

وَلَقَدْ كَانُوا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ مِن قَبْلُ لَا يُوَلُّونَ الْأَدْبَارَ وَكَانَ عَهْدُ اللَّهِ مَسْئُولًا

And certainly they had made a covenant with Allah before, that) they would not turn (their) backs; and Allah's covenant shall be inquired of.

(English - Shakir)

What is Allah saying here & for whom?

The criteria to qualify for jannah is not be inffalible. Story of Adam a.s (first human and father all humans) is the eaxample on this.

Adam a.s listened the command of not following Iblees directly from Allah swt, unlike sahabah, yet he disobeyed his Lord. But he repented and Allah swt forgave him. And now no one blame or criticize Adam a.s for his wrongdoings. We only mention this event and teach others and ourselves so that we can learn from his life and act accordingly. Same goes for companions. This is human nature. You can not become or behave like infallible. Neither Allah want this from us. Its never the criteria for jannah or for getting blessings from Allah swt.

For uhud Allah has forgiven them, see Quran. And at hunayn they came back and also won the battle with the help of Allah swt. also see Quran in this case. I think I have explained this to you or some other brother in another thread.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:34 AM, Ya Allah Madad said:

It seems like there is no concept of repentance among twelver shias. The name of surah is repentance (Tauba).

Tauba 9:25-27

Allah has already given you victory in many regions and [even] on the day of Hunayn, when your great number pleased you, but it did not avail you at all, and the earth was confining for you with its vastness; then you turned back, fleeing.

Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and sent down soldiers angels whom you did not see and punished those who disbelieved. And that is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Then Allah will accept repentance after that for whom He wills; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers, refer to all those who were with Prophet saww including those who fled. and sent down soldiers angels whom you did not see, why? and punished those who disbelieved. And that is the recompense of the disbelievers. This last part refer to people of hunayn who fought agaisnt muslims.

Then Allah will accept repentance after that, refers to the disbelievers who embraced Islam after the victory of hunayn.

The red part above refers to the believers including those who fled.

Then Allah will accept repentance after that for whom He wills; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

And what you are trying to say here that Allah has not or will never forgive any of those.

The way you are doing insults/mockery to companions in general and using this event and drawing useless conclusions is not even hinted in quranic verses and also not what Allah wanted us to know or learn from this event.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:28 AM, Ya Allah Madad said:

Companions were fallibles so did mistakes/sins and acted according to their father Adam a.s.

Narrated ‘Abdullah:

The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount”. ‘Abdullah added: The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, ‘O Lord, my companions!’ It will be said, ‘you do not know what they did after you had left.’

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, “Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognise them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, ‘My companions!’ Then it will be said, ‘You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you.”

The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor (forerunner) at the Lake-Fount, and whoever will pass by there, he will drink from it and whoever will drink from it, he will never be thirsty. There will come to me some people whom I will recognise, and they will recognise me, but a barrier will be placed between me and them.” Abu Hazim added: Nu’man bin Abi ‘Aiyash, on hearing me, said. “Did you hear this from Sahl?” I said, “Yes.” He said, ” I bear witness that I heard Abu Said al-Khudri saying the same, adding that the Prophet said: ‘I will say: They are my companions. Then it will be said to me, ‘You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left’. I will say, ‘Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed after me.” Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said, “On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, ‘O Lord (those are) my companions!’ It will be said, ‘You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from the true Islam)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), ‘Come along.’ I asked, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah’ I asked, ‘What is wrong with them?’ He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); ‘Come along.’ I asked, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.’ I asked, ‘What is wrong with them?’ He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd”.

On more blunder. Brother what are doing seriously.

First, where did I say they are like prophets in terms of prophethood? Every prophet was the best human/role model of his time. And our Prophet saww is the best of all. No one is even close to the dirt of his blessed feet. Being humans they were same, they all eat, sleep, marry, have children, feel anger, smile, weep, make mistakes etc.

second, the bold and underlined parts above show that Prophets dont have knowledge of unseen of their own. They know only those things which Allah swt tell them.

And third, see the bold red lines above. It say some of them, not most of them or majority of them. On the other hand shia says except seven (i.e some of them) no one realized haq of Imam Ali a.s truely. And even from those (some of them) a few will also escape the hell-fire, So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd”.

Let me remind you one more time about the rules set by you.

I usually dont quote from shia sources as its very hard to find any particular thing from there. You yourself were struggling to find tafsir of Juma 11. And look how its easy to search and quote from ahlul sunnah sources. Even a child can do.

Edited by Ya Allah Madad

Here is the full part from sunni tafsir. No injustice, no biasness. See the highlited parts which you missed intentionally.

[And when they saw some merchandise and sport they broke off to it and left you standing.]

This is the incident because of which the commandments pertaining to the Friday congregational Prayer have been enjoined in the preceding verses. Its narrative as related in the collections of Hadith, on the authority of Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah, Hadrat 'Abdullah bin `Abbas, Hadrat Abu Hurairah, Hadrat Abu Malik, and Hasan Basri, lbn Zaid, Qatadah and Muqatil bin Hayyan is as follows: A trade caravan from Syria arrived in Madinah right at the time of the Friday Prayer and its people started playing their drums to announce their arrival. The Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) at that time was delivering the Sermon, Hearing the drum the people in the congregation became impatient and rushed out towards Baqi where the caravan had halted, except for 12 men. The most authentic tradition in this narrative is of Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah, which has been related by Imam Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu 'Uwanah, 'Abd bin Humaid, Abu Ya'la and others through reliable channels. The only diversity is that in some traditions it is stated that the incident took place when the Prayer was in progress; in others that it happened when the Holy Prophet was delivering the Sermon. However, what appears to be correct when the tradition of Hadrat Jabir and those of others are read together is that it happened during the Sermon. Where Hadrat Jabir says that it happened during the Friday Prayer, he in fact has used the word Friday Prayer for the combination of the Sermon and the Prayer. According to the tradition of Hadrat 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas, seven women had remained behind with 12 men. (Ibn Marduyah). Qatadah says that one woman remained with 12 men, (lbn Jarir, Ibn Abi Hatim). According to the tradition of Daraqutni 40 individuals remmained, of `Abd bin Humaid 7 individuals and of Farra 8 individuals. But all these are weak traditions. The tradition of Qatadah that sack a thing happened thrice is also weak. (Ibn Jarir) The authentic tradition in this regard is of Hadrat Jabir, according to which the number of those who remained behind is stated to be 12. Apart from one tradition of Qatadah, all traditions of the other Companions and their followers agree that this happened only once.

When read together different traditions about those who remained behind show that they included Hadrat Abu Bakr, Hadrat 'Umar, Hadrat 'Uthman, Hadrat 'AIi, Hadrat 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, Hadrat 'Ammar bin Yasir, Hadrat Salim (slave of Hudhaifah) and Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah. The tradition related by Hafiz Abu Ya`la from Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah says that when the people rushed out like that and only 12 Companions were left behind, the Holy Prophet addressed them, saying: "By Him in Whose hand is my life, if all of you had left, and none had remained behind, this valley would have overflowed with fire. " A theme resembling this has been cited by Ibn Marduyah from Hadrat 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas and by Ibn Jarir from Qatadah.

The Shiite scholars have used this incident also for taunting and finding fault with the Companions. They say that abandoning the Sermon and the Prayer by such a large number of the Companions for the sake of worldly gain and amusement is a proof that they preferred the world to the Hereafter. But this is a misplaced objection that can be raised only if one keeps ones eyes closed to realities. As a matter of fact, this incident took place just after the migration. At that time, on the one hand, the collective training of the Companions was in the initial stages, and on the other, the disbelievers of Makkah had subjected the people of Madinah to a strict economic blockade because of which necessities of lift had become scarce in the city. Hadrat Hasan Basri says that the people at time were starving and the prices had risen abnormally high. (Ibn Jarir). Under such conditions when a trade caravan arrived, the people rushed out to buy things of daily need lest these were sold out before the Prayer was concluded. This was a weakness and error which became suddenly manifest due to insufficient training and severity of the conditions. But whoever sees the sacrifices made by the Companions for the cause of Islam afterwards and sees what piety and righteousness they displayed in the matter of worship and dedication and dealings can never dare bring against them the allegation that they preferred the world to the Hereafter unless he himself bears malice against the Companions.

However, just as this incident does not support the critics of the Canpanions of the Holy Prophet, so it also does not support the ideas of those people who cherish exaggerated notions about them and claim that they never committed any error, or if they committed some, it should not be mentioned, for making mention of their error and' calling it an error is derogatory and it reduces one's reverence and respect for them, and its mention goes against the verses of the Qur'an and the Hadith, which state that the Companions arc Allah's favorite people and have already been forgiven all their errors and mistakes. AlI this is exaggeration for which there is no basis in the Qur'an and he ,Hadith. Here, everyone can see for himself that Allah Himself has mentioned the error that happened to have been committed by a large number of the Companions, in the Book that will be read by the entire Ummah till Resurrection, and in the same Book which speaks of their having been forgiven and being chosen people of Allah. Then in the books of the Hadith and Commentary also details of this error have been described by all scholars, from the Companions to the major scholars among the followers of the Sunnah. Does it mean that Allah has made this mention in order to destroy the reverence for the same Companions whose reverence and esteem He wants to instill in all our hearts? And does it mean that the Companions and their followers and the traditionists and commentators have mentioned these details of this incident because they were unaware of the religious aspect of the matter which these zealots show and describe? And have the people who read Surah AI-Jumu 'ah and study its commentary really lost reverence and esteem for the Companions from their hearts? If the answer to each of these questions is in the negative, and it is surely in the negative, then all those exaggerated ideas and notions, which some people express and show in regard to the reverence of the Holy Prophet's Companions, arc erroneous.

The truth is that the Companions of the Holy Prophet were not supernormal beings: they were only human born in this very world. Whatever they attained, they attained through the persistent training imparted by the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) over many years. The method of this training as we learn from the Qur'an and the Hadith was; Whenever a weakness appeared in them, Allah and His Messenger turned immediate attention to it, and a program of education and training was established to overcome and eradicate it. In the matter of this very Friday Prayer we see that when the incident of the trade caravan occurred, Allah sent down this section of the verses of Surah AI-Jumu'ah to administer warning and teach the etiquette of the Friday Service. Along with this the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) impressed on the people the importance of the obligatory nature of the Service continuously in his Sermons as explained in E.N. 15 above. All these instructions are found in the Hadith in clear words. Hadrat Abu Sa'id Khudri says that the Holy Prophet said: "Every Muslim must have full bath on Friday, should clean his teeth, put on the best available clothes, and use perfume if possible." (Musnad Ahmad Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Da'ud, Nasa'i). Hadrat Salman Farsi says that the Holy Prophet said: "The Muslim who has bath on Friday, cleans and purifies himself as far as possible, applies oil to his hair, or uses perfume if available, and comes to the mosque and takes his place without disturbing others, then offers the (voluntary) Prayer that Allah has destined for him, then listens quietly when the Imam speaks, he will have his sins and errors committed since the previous Friday forgiven. " (Bukhari, Musnad Ahmad). Traditions containing almost the same theme have been reported by Hadrat Abu Ayub An'ati, Hadrat Abu Hurairah and Hadrat Nubaishat alHudhali also from the Holy Prophet. (Musnad Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Da'ud, Tirmidhi Tabarani). Hadrat 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas says that the Holy Prophet said: "The person who speaks when the Imam is delivering the sermon, is like the donkey loaded with books, and the person who tells him to keep quiet has also rendered his own Prayer void. " (Musnad Ahmad Hadrat Abu Huraira'. says that the Holy Prophet said: "If on Friday during the sermon you said to a person, 'keep quiet,' you too behaved wrong." (Bukhari, Muslim, Nasa'i, Tirmidhi, Abu Da'ud). Traditions closely resembling this have been related by Imam Ahmad Abu Da'ud and Tabarani from Hadrat `Ali and Hadrat Abu ad-Darda'. To the person delivering the sermon also the Holy Prophet instructed that he should not deliver a lengthy sermon to try the people's patience. His own practice on Friday was that he gave brief Sermons and Ied short Prayers. Hadrat Jabir bin Samurah says that the Holy Prophet would never give a lengthy Sermon: he was always very brief." (Abu Da'ud). Hadrat 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa says: "The Holy Prophet's sermon used to be shorter than the Prayer, and the Prayer a little longer than the sermon." (Nasa'i), According to Hadrat Ammar bin Yasir, the Holy Prophet said: "The prolongation of the Prayer and the brevity of the sermon are a sign that the Imam has deep insight in religion" (Musnad Ahmad, Muslim Almost the same theme has Bazzar related from Hadrat 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud. All this shows how the Holy Prophet taught the people the etiquette of the Friday congregational Service till it began w be performed in the unique manner unknown in the congregational worship of any other people in the world. 

[Say to them, "That which is with Allah is far better than sport and business,]

This sentence by itself shows what was the nature of the error committed by the Companions. God forbid, if it had been due to any weakness of the faith, or due to giving the world preference over the Hereafter, Allah's wrath and displeasure and reprimand would have been much severer. But since there was no such weakness, and whatever happened was only due to insufficient training, Allah first taught the people the coquette of the Friday Service, then, after pointing out the error, promised them that the reward they would get with Allah for listening to the Sermon and performing the Prayer would be much greater than worldly gains and amusements. 

[and Allah is the best of all providers."]

That is, "Allah is by far the best of all those providers who become a means of providing sustenance in the world, though only metaphorically." Sentences such as this have occurred at several places in the Qur'an, At some places Allah has been called "the best of Creators," at others "the best of Forgivers", "the best of Rulers", "the best of those who show mercy", or "the best of Helpers". At all these places the reference of providing, creating, forgiving, showing mercy and offering help to the creatures is metaphorical, and to Allah real. It means that Allah is the best Provider, Creator, Forgiver, Helper and Bestower of Mercy of all those who appear to be giving you wages and means of sustenance, or who appear to be making things by their skill and workmanship, or who seem to be pardoning the errors of others, or showing mercy and helping other in this world.

End of discussion from my side on this subject. Now its upto the readers/guests that how/what they understand and accept.

As for following part is concerned, I will answer later.

19 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

This is the difference between you and us. It was not a "sin" but a tark e awla.

https://www.al-islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-22-original-sin-adam-and-eve

Jazak Allah Khairan.

19 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Narrated ‘Abdullah:

Narrated Anas:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The prophet saww has already informed about the hypocrtes and those among the companions who were going to be apostates. The words of hdith of the prophet saww are perfect and to be fulfilled certainly by grace of almighty Allah 

No one can deny except who does not follow the prophet saww

Edited by skyweb1987

11 hours ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

He is saying its weak report. It seems like you accept each and eveything from any book regardless of its authenticity. Then why I am wasting my time arguing you. You are not a just and credible person.

This is a big blunder you have just made.

It was presented as it was taken from the tafseer. It was a blunder, if i have tried to hide that. You know i have intentionally taken that paragraph. I will show you why. But at the moment, lets move ahead with your comments:

The criteria to qualify for jannah is not be inffalible. Story of Adam a.s (first human and father all humans) is the eaxample on this.

:) who else were sent with Adam in that jannah?

And what you are trying to say here that Allah has not or will never forgive any of those.

No, I am saying Allah has not forgiven all of them. It is you who trying to say what is not even said by Allah Himself. Are you not seeing His words:

"Then Allah will accept repentance after that "FOR WHOM HE WILLS".

Kindly prove where Allah has mentioned that He has forgiven all of those who ran away from the battle field in Hunayn? 

Prove that every one of them offered the repentance? Prove that there was no hypocrite in the army of Muslims?

You just prove these things first as you are saying all of them were believers.

Do some home work now. I am just holding myself here. Rest of your posts will be answered after you submit your homework.