Rate this question

Question

Salam,

As we all know that mutah is eligible in Islam but why it seems that it doesn't exists. It is either a rare or not in people's priority. As this is the biggest issue for the youth that they can't seek help with what is allowed. I have seen many online activities regarding to Mutah that people has made many pages on fb but i don't think it has ever worked and also that mutah.com website which is a dead website. Can anyone please guide me that is there any source to have Mutah in Karachi? 

6 answers to this question

1. Find a non virgin girl, see if she agrees, decide mehr and duration, pronounce seegha. 

2. Find virgin girl, see if you can get her father's permission without getting murdered in the process, if  you survive decide mehr and duration, pronounce seegha

Be prepared to take on the responsibility of any children that are born as a result of the union (planned or unplanned)

Note: Shiachat is not a matrimonial site and it would be pointless to do rishta hunting here.It will only lead to a ban.

11 hours ago, starlight said:

2. Find virgin girl, see if you can get her father's permission without getting murdered in the process, if  you survive decide mehr and duration, pronounce seegha

No no .... that is not necessary... GA Sistani has pretty much removed all the obstacles for the great benefit of public and has also saved parents from going tough on their children...

Fatwa# 2386. In the following situations, it will not be necessary for a woman to seek the permission of her father or paternal grandfather, before getting married (permanent or temporary):

If she is not a virgin.

If she is a virgin, but her father or paternal grandfather refuse to grant permission to her for marrying a man who is compatible to her in the eyes of Shariah, as well as custom.

If the father and the grandfather are not in any way willing to participate in the marriage. If they are not in a capacity to give their consent, like in the case of mental illness etc.

If it is not possible to obtain their permission because of their absence, or such other reasons, and the woman is eager to get married urgently.

6 minutes ago, Bukhari8k said:

1. If she is a virgin, but her father or paternal grandfather refuse to grant permission to her for marrying a man who is compatible to her in the eyes of Shariah, as well as custom.

2. If the father and the grandfather are not in any way willing to participate in the marriage. If they are not in a capacity to give their consent, like in the case of mental illness etc.

3. If it is not possible to obtain their permission because of their absence, or such other reasons, and the woman is eager to get married urgently.

You are right but 2 & 3 are rather unusual and in case of 1 you still have to ask permission regardless of whether you get it or not so the risk is still there :P 

14 minutes ago, Waseem Raza Rizvi said:

I appreciate your advice but still it is nearly impossible as I asked couple of people for this and they denied either by getting angry or saying that it isn't the right thing to do. It's not in anyone's interest I guess..

Get permanently married. If you can't yet, than have patience until you can. Patience is better then mutah.

I agree with @Hassan-, if I had ever proposed to do Mutah with my wife before we got permanently married it would have insulted both her and her family a great deal and we would have never gotten married. I imagine most families in Karachi would scoff at the idea of a man coming to do mu'tah with one of their daughters. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.