Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 1duffa1

Salat

Rate this topic

Guest 1duffa1

Salam all

Three things

1) ref Salat - In Qunoot what additional dua can be recited?

2) ref salat - after the 4th rakat prior to tashahhud  i have heard a few lines recited - can anyone advise what these usually are?

3) between Maghrib and Isha prayers i have heard recitations, can anyone advise what is usually recited?

3 hours ago, Guest 1duffa1 said:

Salam all

Three things

2) ref salat - after the 4th rakat prior to tashahhud  i have heard a few lines recited - can anyone advise what these usually are?

3) between Maghrib and Isha prayers i have heard recitations, can anyone advise what is usually recited?

Salam. Welcome to ShiaChat. This is for #1 and InShaAllah others will reply for your other questions.

Qunoot can be to ask Allah's blessing or forgiveness or anything that you want to say in Arabic or in your own language, at least say SubhanAllah. Many people read Salawat first. If you are the prayer leader (imam) with people praying behind you, the second surah you choose and your qunoot should be short, because people need to finish their prayer and go back to work, school or chores. If you are praying by yourself, you can make your second surah and your qunoot as long as you like. Here are some popular duas in Qunoot:

http://www.duas.org/qunoot.htm

ref salat - after the 4th rakat prior to tashahhud  i have heard a few lines recited - can anyone advise what these usually are?

In the last sajdah of 4th rakat after reciting the tasbeeh (Subhana Rabbi-al-A'alaa wabe hamdeh) or just before reciting the tashahud? Can you please elaborate?

between Maghrib and Isha prayers i have heard recitations, can anyone advise what is usually recited?

Question is not clear again!

After performing every obligatory prayer, try to recite ayatal-kursi. People used to recite different azkaar & offer 4 rakah (2 rakah set) prayers.

39 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

After reciting durood, praise Allah before asking anything, I recite the following in qunoot

2017-06-10-00-17-06-.png.079acd08e3a857772a4424e9965bcdaf.png

The above is praise of Allah, dua-e- qunoot is additional, you can chose any dua you like from Quran, for instance:

رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ

OR

رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ

OR

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

Its upto your choice.

Edited by Salsabeel

4 hours ago, Guest 1duffa1 said:

Salam all

Three things

1) Issue 1128: Any Zikr in qunut is sufficient, even if he says, 'Subhanallah' only once. It is, however, better to make the following supplication: La ilaha illallahul Halimul Karim, La ilaha illallahul 'Aliyyul 'Azim, Subhanallahi Rabbis samawatis sab', wa Rabbil 'arazinas sab', wama fi hinna wama bayna hunna, wa Rabbil 'arshil 'azim, wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil'alamin.

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/rules-salat-part-iii-iii#qunut

2) Issue 1112: It is Mustahab to sit on the left thigh during tashahhud, and to place the upper part of the right foot on the sole of the left foot and to say: 'Al-hamdu lillah' or 'Bismillahi wa billahi wal-hamdu lillahi wa khayrul asma'i lillah' before reciting tashahhud.

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/rules-salat-part-iii-iii#tashahhud

3) It may have been taqib. 

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/rules-salat-part-iii-iii#taqib-duas-after-prayers

Salam,

There are some variations on what is or can be said prior to the tashahhud, here is one:

بسم الله و بالله و الحمد لله و الاسماء الحسنى كلها لله 

In the name of God and by God and all praise is for God and all the best names are for God

On 6/9/2017 at 11:40 AM, Guest 1duffa1 said:

Salam. Please see the link in my signature. :) 

Ghufayla prayers is one of the Mustahab prayers which is offered between Maghrib and Isha prayers having great rewards:

http://www.duas.org/gufaylah_new.htm

On 6/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, Guest 1duffa1 said:

Salam all

Three things

wa laikum as salam

1. rabba nag firli
2. alhumdulilah

This is a qunoot that I read before: 

"Rabbona aatina fiddunya hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanah." 
Oh Allah give me good in this world and good in the next.

There is abook about Qunut here:

http://www.islamicmobility.com//files/pdf/pdf464.pdf