Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Assalamalaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu,

My Cousin feels that he has peed in pant while he is performing ablution, or performing salat or reciting holy Quran.

But when he check it in the washroom, nothing has happened

So while numerous times he used to go to washroom, by which he's underpants gets wet he feels the same problem and can't do Ibadah properly .

Pls provide some solution to heal this disease

hazrath this happens during all these times (while doing wuzu, sometimes while in salaat and sometimes while reciting Qur'an)..

So pls add to the question if he id Pak or If he need to perform another wuzu?

Pls Janab, he is fasting in the holy month Ramadhan, yet he feel very sick to move out in the middle of jamat every 1 or 1/2 hours.. It embarrasses him. 

Juzkumullah Kharan... 

1 hour ago, Shoaib Quraishi said:
Assalamalaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu,

My Cousin feels that he has peed in pant while he is performing ablution, or performing salat or reciting holy Quran.

But when he check it in the washroom, nothing has happened

So while numerous times he used to go to washroom, by which he's underpants gets wet he feels the same problem and can't do Ibadah properly .

Pls provide some solution to heal this disease

hazrath this happens during all these times (while doing wuzu, sometimes while in salaat and sometimes while reciting Qur'an)..

So pls add to the question if he id Pak or If he need to perform another wuzu?

Pls Janab, he is fasting in the holy month Ramadhan, yet he feel very sick to move out in the middle of jamat every 1 or 1/2 hours.. It embarrasses him. 

Juzkumullah Kharan... 

To be honest, this does sound like it's Waswas (Whispers from the Shaitan), Shaitan always tries attacking us during our Salah or in the state of worship, and i know people who go through the same thing, they constantly need to go to the Bathroom to check.

But i'd say if he feels something and goes to the bathroom and sees nothing, then that could be waswas and should be ignored, if he feels wet and when he checks there is something, then in this case, the answer might be different, someone else might be able to help insha'Allah

However, i would of said frequently going to the toilet or feeling like you need to use the toilet could signal a health problem, which would be best to check with the doctor, but since you are saying during (Wudu, praying, reciting Quran) that's when it starts to seem like it's waswas, and probably nothing serious, and the only solution is to ignore. 

i'll say it again, IGNORE. if it's waswas, that is the only remedy for it.