Rate this topic

@Abdulaziz mirza 

dear readers, i just want to discuss something important, i have been facing and challenging for quiet a while, and maybe a lot of people are secretly fighting this... I once had very strong faith in Allah and was very pious and religious, i had goals and still do want to be a sheikh and i would make Allah's name beautiful, i would make people know what's haram and halal, i offer prayers at the time and i always go to the masjid and fast not obligatory fasting and i pray more than i should and do a lot of good things ,But everyone has a flaw and a failure and mine was masturbation and i kept killing me and my faith slowly, and everytime i want to repent i repeat the same mistake. Till one time Allah completely forgave me and i was so happy and proud that i always thought that Allah forgave me so there's no point in praying in time and i lost in touch with Allah and the quran and my prayers and fasts. And i lied and sometimes cursed, my faith was become weaker and weaker everytime, it was shaytan who tricked me, it's like he put a veil between my mind and my religion or he blocked my conscious. Till i sinned again and i repented and again and then repented till know that i know my faith is so weak that its hard , but i asked Allah to renew my faith so if i can try to strengthen it again. And i am suffering, because if you would meet me when i was religious and meet me when i lost my faith, you would look at 2 different people and it's so depressing if you would experience this. Are there any tips if any of you would give me. And thank you. 

Salam,

Don't give up. Your masturbation problem is very common and I can understand your frustration. 

Don't think about your past as it can make you lose hope. Forget about the fact that you were religious before. Allah doesn't care about your past as long as you sincerely repent.

Live life in the present. Focus on what can be done now. What efforts are you making to stop this addiction? No advice is useful unless you physically do something. I could give you a book of advice but it would be useless unless you want to make an effort

Look within yourself and realize that you are the solution. You need to be patient and know that one day you will be married and will have children.

5 hours ago, Abdulaziz mirza said:

@Abdulaziz mirza 

dear readers, i just want to discuss something important, i have been facing and challenging for quiet a while, and maybe a lot of people are secretly fighting this... I

The following link may be helpful to you. you can follow the guide lines to stop your habit.

https://stopmasturbationnow.wordpress.com/comment-page-1/

On 2017-6-2 at 9:53 PM, Abdulaziz mirza said:

@Abdulaziz mirza 

dear readers, i just want to discuss something important, i have been facing and challenging for quiet a while, and maybe a lot of people are secretly fighting this... I once had very strong faith in Allah and was very pious and religious, i had goals and still do want to be a sheikh and i would make Allah's name beautiful, i would make people know what's haram and halal, i offer prayers at the time and i always go to the masjid and fast not obligatory fasting and i pray more than i should and do a lot of good things ,But everyone has a flaw and a failure and mine was masturbation and i kept killing me and my faith slowly, and everytime i want to repent i repeat the same mistake. Till one time Allah completely forgave me and i was so happy and proud that i always thought that Allah forgave me so there's no point in praying in time and i lost in touch with Allah and the quran and my prayers and fasts. And i lied and sometimes cursed, my faith was become weaker and weaker everytime, it was shaytan who tricked me, it's like he put a veil between my mind and my religion or he blocked my conscious. Till i sinned again and i repented and again and then repented till know that i know my faith is so weak that its hard , but i asked Allah to renew my faith so if i can try to strengthen it again. And i am suffering, because if you would meet me when i was religious and meet me when i lost my faith, you would look at 2 different people and it's so depressing if you would experience this. Are there any tips if any of you would give me. And thank you. 

Brother its okay. I had the same problem with masturbation until i started doing lots of Wudhu because it purifys you, shields you from the Shaytan and that is the best solution. In any problem do Wudhu.