Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
It's me hello

At Least 90 Killed, 300+ Injured in Kabul Blast

Rate this topic

My mother was talking on the phone with my Aunt, who lives in Kabul. In the middle of the conversation, my mom heard the explosion from her end. She heard the live explosion, and 80 people died in that instant. It's crazy how this stuff happens, and we never really talk about it as much as terror attacks in the west.

My Aunts' neighbors are waiting for their dead children at the moment, they were standing guard in the area.  It's really sad.

If you haven't read into it, or want to read more, here you go.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/90-killed-bomb-rips-central-kabul/story?id=47739486

Crazy part is, THE TALIBAN CONDEMNED THE ATTACK.

3 hours ago, It's me hello said:

Crazy part is, THE TALIBAN CONDEMNED THE ATTACK.

Do not forget that the Taliban is at war with IS and some say the former and Iran are talking with eachother and working together.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

What muslims would attack during the holy month of Ramadan! May Allah swt remove His mercy over them completely on the day of judgement, just like they were merciless with their victims. Allahs swt curse be upon them!

12 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

What muslims would attack during the holy month of Ramadan! May Allah swt remove His mercy over them completely on the day of judgement, just like they were merciless with their victims. Allahs swt curse be upon them!

For these extremists, killing innocent people is an act which they believe will be appreciated by Allah.

In the month of Ramadan, the act of killing innocent people will have great rewards according to them.

1 minute ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

For these extremists, killing innocent people is an act which they believe will be appreciated by Allah.

In the month of Ramadan, the act of killing innocent people will have great rewards according to them.

It makes no sense at all, even if the people whom they killed were clear kafirs, you are forbidden to attack unless attacked during the month of Ramadan according to the words of the creator of the universe and everything in it. There is no way around it to justify it Islamically, unless attacked.

7 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

It makes no sense at all, even if the people whom they killed were clear kafirs, you are forbidden to attack unless attacked during the month of Ramadan according to the words of the creator of the universe and everything in it. There is no way around it to justify it Islamically, unless attacked.

My point is that, they normally believe Allah will reward them even when it is not Ramadan. Do you then think, that the holy month of Ramadan will stop them from bombing innocent people?

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

1 minute ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

My point is that, they normally believe Allah will reward them even when it is not Ramadan. Do you then think, that the holy month of Ramadan will stop them from bombing innocent people?

Yes, i understand what your saying but their mindset will never make any logical sense at all because they want Allah swt to reward them and what Allah swt rewards them for is what He has told them He will reward them for in His book, but their actions are going against His commands given in His book, thus it makes no sense at all. You are not allowed to attack unless attacked, especially during the month of Ramadan according to the holy Qur'an.

I wonder if they have even read the holy Quran at all or if they were always gullible uneducated idiots who got paid in lies, drugs or money to kill people.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I'm a muslim and I don't understand how a so called "muslim" kills children, fasting men and women.  Then what about the non muslims who would be more confused that how exactly is Islam a religion of peace?   

To our non muslim brethren, you must know that our merciful Prophet Mohammad has no type of association with these barbarians.  This is a war of power, politics, and control and they use "Islam" as their purpose.  

Islamic history is brutal and from day one there were enemies to stop the spread of this beautiful religion.  If they couldn't stop the Prophet from the outside, they pretended to convert and caused mischief from the inside.  The Abu Sufyans, Muwaiyas, and Yazids are still alive and well in this era too.  

God hasten the appearance of our beloved Imam, because mischief, corruption and blood has spilled all over this world.  People can no longer see clearly of what is truth from falsehood.

To God we belong, and to Him we shall return.

Inna lil Allah wa inna elahi raj3oun.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I wonder if they have even read the holy Quran at all or if they were always gullible uneducated idiots who got paid in lies, drugs or money to kill people.

I'm pretty sure most terrorists are products of poverty and injustice. People take advantage of the hardships they feel through their lives, and turn themselves in terrorists. It gives them value in life.

42 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Heartfelt sympathies to the victims, its a bloodbath for muslims this month just 2 days after what happened in Iraq. Were the victims Shia here too?

Its a bloodbath in general! There's the Manchester attacks too.

Plus two men stabbed for defending Muslim women on a US bus

http://muslimgirl.com/42216/white-terrorist-stabs-2-men-portland-defending-muslim-woman/

And btw more details. According to CNN the injured toll is up to 400 now.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/31/asia/kabul-explosion-hits-diplomatic-area/index.html

:( 

@Mohamed1993 they were in a diplomatic area, they were targwting foreigners. They killed 11 Americans.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Heartfelt sympathies to the victims, its a bloodbath for muslims this month just 2 days after what happened in Iraq. Were the victims Shia here too?

Don't think it was an attack on Shia Muslims specifically. But there was a Hazara IT technician for Tolo that died in the attack.