Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Covfefe

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

so. the leader of the free world, the most powerful man on planet earth, the symbol of all the best of western values, tweeted this last night:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/31/what-is-covfefe-donald-trump-baffles-twitter-post

Covfefe. 

I remember when Howard Dean lost a presidential election simply because of his weird yell while in an excited state:

how far have we fallen, as a people, where we expected so much from our leaders that a funny scream would mean someone is unsuitable, to today - covfefe. 

its not just trump, either. the french president married his primary school teacher. shes like 40 years his senior. cos thats totally not gross 

why do you think we as a people have let our standards fall so far?

I have a personal theory that this was caused by OJ Simpson. 

now hear me out, because this is gonna get weird. 

OJ Simpson is widely credited as the starting point of "reality TV". I am old enough to remember how it completely dominated the TV round the clock for ages up to and including the trial of the century. this lead to such a massive boost in ratings that TV and news companies changed their strategy to try and replicate that circus as much as possible. around 30 years of development later and we have round the clock news and reality TV and sensationalist journalism. 

i believe that the population have been dumbed down so much that they equate tv presence with suitability, i.e. the more someone is in the public eye, the more "worthy" they are. this some how translated to voting in successively absurd politicians. 

its not just trump. even before macron, sarkozis wife was famous for having naked pictures of her taken for "art". in canada, trudeau is seen as some great liberal mascot even though under the surface hes not very good at all. obama is identical. right here in the UK we had blair (LA) for so many years because he was "charismatic" despite butchering the country. 

• Moderators

Ha!

Maybe his White House "parental controls" kicked in and he didn't have time to ask how to spell it, whatever it was.

I'm assuming he fell asleep and face typed. That's the most logical, sensible answer I can come up with. 

But then, logic and sense don't much seem to matter in the White House these days. 

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

It is a code word masterfully disguised as a tweet typo.  Don't worry, all of us Freemasons, Neo-Colonist, Zionist, Neo-Nazis, Illuminati etc. know what to do.  :D

All the Best,

David

:hahaha::clap:

Now, to uplift from the speculative to the probable, :coffee:

Look at your key board.

To spell c-o-f-f-e-e, we can easily --at midnight-- hit the "v" while intending "f" and then getting an "e" misplaced between the two "f"s.  A few moments ago l accidently  misplaced  "l" and "p" to get "Ipay" instead of "pIay".

I know the twitted sentence doesn't make complete sense, yet listen to how often Trump talks about two or three things at once.

:dwarf: <---Trump is almost as unintelligible as "W" Bush