Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Palabras

Telephone company "Zain" fights terrorists w/ love

Rate this topic

I dont know what I think of this, dont really think the use of music is necessary nor empowering the message, I think it makes the whole thing rather childish.

A montage video of interview of the victims of suicide bombings, such as the mothers of the killed ones or the wives or the children, etc, showing the destruction of the family, something everyone could relate to, would be more powerful in my opinion at least.

44 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I dont know what I think of this, dont really think the use of music is necessary nor empowering the message, I think it makes the whole thing rather childish.

A montage video of interview of the victims of suicide bombings, such as the mothers of the killed ones or the wives or the children, etc, showing the destruction of the family, something everyone could relate to, would be more powerful in my opinion at least.

Seriously? You know that the music in that video isn't haram, right? They're trying to do a nice thing, why not just appreciate it instead of turning everything into a competition? Lastly, it's still an advertisement and instead of choosing to have people dancing around and singing frivolously, these guys chose to deal with a sensitive topic. Instead of congratulating them, all you can think is, "Why didn't they make it even more serious?" 

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

7 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Seriously? You know that the music in that video isn't haram, right? They're trying to do a nice thing, why not just appreciate it instead of turning everything into a competition? Lastly, it's still an advertisement and instead of choosing to have people dancing around and singing frivolously, these guys chose to deal with a sensitive topic. Instead of congratulating them, all you can think is, "Why didn't they make it even more serious?" 

I am not saying its haram or that it was bad, just expressing my opinion, relax.