Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ali_fatheroforphans

Types of Shiachat users

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, notme said:

@hasanhh would you be #11, the eccentric uncle who sometimes conveys great wisdom in the guise of foolishness? 

Excused to the hallway, l see. I spent most of 2nd grade there so that is nothing new.

l thought l'd be identified as a "radical Islamic moderate" [:dwarf:<--"Behave Yourself" ],  or an "extreme eccentric"  :egg:

Guest silasun

I think that you're missing "legendary McLegends" as #11. They're amazing people and I would love to have one as a friend. Intelligent, kind, humble and all-round fantastic people.

I'm not saying that I'm one of them, but there's reports of a 13th century Arabic poem held in the British Museum that starts "سيله، سيله، و ما ادراك من هو سيله"....

It was apparently translated by some famous orientalists (they compiled a book of poems on legendary Arab people) as "Sila, Sila, and what will make you realise who Sila is....?"

Guest silasun

Who else agrees that @Abu Hadi is every SC user's smarter, cooler and more akhlaaqi elder brother (the favourite child, no matter how much your family claim to love both of you equally...)?

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I am #4 & #5

I'd say that you're also #5.5 "The non creepy liker" because you post rather than just creeping the forum & usually what you post is succinct and right to the point and almost always has thought provoking content from an external source.

You're one of my personal favorite users because the videos you share have taught me more than the reading I do on my own does.

Interacting with you is a big part of why I no longer believe American propaganda about Iran & Iranians and as a result, have seen myself as a potential Muslim.

Don't know where I fit in.

I think I have a post-structuralist approach when it comes to these classifications. Same for personality tests.

Edited by AbdusSibtayn