Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Will fast become qasr?

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

I'm living with my sister's family from the past two months and will be visiting my uncle for 3 days who lives 90 kms from her(during which I know that I can't fast as my roza will be qasr).my question is that when I come back my stay at my sister's will be only for 2 days n then I'll be flying back home. Can I fast on these 2 days? 

15 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I'm living with my sister's family from the past two months and will be visiting my uncle for 3 days who lives 90 kms from her(during which I know that I can't fast as my roza will be qasr).my question is that when I come back my stay at my sister's will be only for 2 days n then I'll be flying back home. Can I fast on these 2 days? 

No your fast will be invalid because you are not staying there for 10 days or more. If you are traveling to a place and you are planning to remain their for 10 days or over, you do not break your fast. If less than 10 days, you must break your fast. When you traveled to your uncles house, you went over the tarakhus limit (22km or over) and you broke that 10 day rule. Going over the tarakhus limit will automatically make you a traveler and your fast breaks, and the 10 day rule restarts. The 3 day stay at your uncles house must be prayed qasr and your fast will be invalid (because you're staying less than 10 days). When you came back to your sisters house from your uncles house, you traveled over the tarakhus limit again which will restart the 10 day rule. Since the 10 day rule restarted, and you are only planning to stay at your sisters house for 2 days, you are considered a traveler and you must pray qasr and cannot fast.