Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Need Urgent Help

Rate this topic

@Heavenly_Silk @starlight @ShehrB @kirtc @E.L King I had a friend who is weak and very poor but he believes that he sometimes get true dreams along with illusions. he believes that he is a sinner but also says that because he is weak and poor that is why Allah AWJ makes him happy sometimes by telling me something that happens in future through dreams but he does not know that thing until it happens in future and he witnesses that. Recently, I spoke to him about Iran-Pakistan relations in the current context. He is a Pakistani. He said that a few years before, He saw a dream that he was among the people near Khana Kaaba and the people around him were holding swords in hands. He then questions himself as to why are people holding swords in his hands before Khana Kaba and then he sees that there is also Shub-i-Abi Talib but this person is not in Shub-i-Abi Talib and questions why am I not with Prophet and sitting among infidels who are surrounding Ahlebait a.s. Then this friend of mine says that I intend to leave the crowd and determines to go to Khana Kaaba and Shub-i-Abi Talib. He says that it is probably this present scene of politics where Iran is standing alone and we Pakistanis have also participated in that Saudi sponsored Military Campaign against Iran. He says that may be because of telling of these things, he might come into eyes of people and they will hunt him down, I think he is much over-thinker but what if it's all truth and we are helping enemies of Islam. He says that he would leave everything and will move to Iran because he could not bear the pain of his country being on the side of enemies of Islam. He is worried, what should I tell him ? Shall I tell him to move to Iran or what other options he have. My mind is not working at the movement and neither his. But he is very hurt about that.  Suggest something. 

9 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

He is worried, what should I tell him ? Shall I tell him to move to Iran or what other options he have. My mind is not working at the movement and neither his. But he is very hurt about that.  Suggest something. 

well bro, if someone is worried about people finding something out, its probably best for you to not post about it publicly in front of the whole world lol. 

my gut says that the dream doesnt mean anything and he is not in any danger. I highly doubt he will be on any illuminati/zionist/freemason/etc death list because he had a dream a few years ago. especially a dream which doesnt actually provide any meaningful information that could benefit our side, or harm their side. 

35 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

well bro, if someone is worried about people finding something out, its probably best for you to not post about it publicly in front of the whole world lol. 

my gut says that the dream doesnt mean anything and he is not in any danger. I highly doubt he will be on any illuminati/zionist/freemason/etc death list because he had a dream a few years ago. especially a dream which doesnt actually provide any meaningful information that could benefit our side, or harm their side. 

He is not worried about his life, if it goes for a cause, it is good. But it is not the case, Allah AWJ says not to put your lives in danger but when something is going up against Islam, saving life is worth nothing. I was just mentioning that he do not discloses mostly due to certain reasons and one being not to bring problems for his family and friends and off course, if he finds trouble, it would hurt his family and friends most and do not want that to happen but also does not want to conceal something that should be expressed. 

20 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Firstly, it's a dream. They're open to wide interpretation, not to mention most dreams are just that, dreams, figments of our imaginations and not divine messages from God.

Secondly, I highly doubt he's going to be killed by someone for stating what literally every other Pakistani Shi'a is saying: i.e. Pakistan shouldn't ally itself with the Saudis against Iran. So, if that's all it takes to be on some death list, then I imagine all Shi'as in Pakistan would be on that list. You need to remind him that people already know Shi'as support Iran so he isn't going to be targeted because he's not stating something new.

Lastly, there is absolutely no need for him to leave Pakistan. Did the Prophet leave Mecca because the people from his city were idolaters? Yes, he did migrate to Medina but it was less about the Meccans' idolatry and more about their oppression of the Muslims. Did Imam Ali leave Medina while the first four caliphs were ruling? Did any of the Imams leave the Muslim lands when the Umayyads and the Abbasids were ruling? Even if the government of your country is corrupt, you don't have to leave your country. If anything, it's your duty to stay and raise your voice against the oppression and the corruption and to not just leave. If your friend truly believes this to be the correct interpretation of his dream (again, it's a dream so his interpretation is not necessarily the correct one), then he should stay in Pakistan and work to improve things, instead of packing up his things and moving to Iran, leaving everything his dream was warning him about in his rear view mirror and just enjoying life.

This is very encouraging, I hope his worries lessen. Sometimes, he says that what enjoyment will he get, when means of happiness is lost. He implies that "His means to happiness is Islam", because islam is honest and sincere and loyal to our well-being .  But your advice is promising. I would share with him, he would get relief, I hope.  

30 minutes ago, ShehrB said:

Make him talk to an alim. Ask him to discuss his dreams and fears with a person who has more knowledge about dreams and their meaning. He should also consult with a phycologist.

Ok, ShehrB. That is a good advice thanks. 

And Thanks everyone here as well for good pieces of advises.

• Forum Administrators

Some great advice given in the above posts.

4 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I had a friend who is weak and very poor but he believes that he sometimes get true dreams along with illusions

If he is experiencing hallucinations, he may want to go and see a Psychiatrist so he can be given appropriate medication.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Heavenly_Silk @starlight @ShehrB @kirtc @E.L King I had a friend who is weak and very poor but he believes that he sometimes get true dreams along with illusions. he believes that he is a sinner but also says that because he is weak and poor that is why Allah AWJ makes him happy sometimes by telling me something that happens in future through dreams but he does not know that thing until it happens in future and he witnesses that. Recently, I spoke to him about Iran-Pakistan relations in the current context. He is a Pakistani. He said that a few years before, He saw a dream that he was among the people near Khana Kaaba and the people around him were holding swords in hands. He then questions himself as to why are people holding swords in his hands before Khana Kaba and then he sees that there is also Shub-i-Abi Talib but this person is not in Shub-i-Abi Talib and questions why am I not with Prophet and sitting among infidels who are surrounding Ahlebait a.s. Then this friend of mine says that I intend to leave the crowd and determines to go to Khana Kaaba and Shub-i-Abi Talib. He says that it is probably this present scene of politics where Iran is standing alone and we Pakistanis have also participated in that Saudi sponsored Military Campaign against Iran. He says that may be because of telling of these things, he might come into eyes of people and they will hunt him down, I think he is much over-thinker but what if it's all truth and we are helping enemies of Islam. He says that he would leave everything and will move to Iran because he could not bear the pain of his country being on the side of enemies of Islam. He is worried, what should I tell him ? Shall I tell him to move to Iran or what other options he have. My mind is not working at the movement and neither his. But he is very hurt about that.  Suggest something. 

Sindbad..... wakaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???? Bro its just a dream and anyone could interpret it according to their knowledge. And secondly you said he poor so how he is going to move to different country and what will he do over there? Also, why do you think people are going to harm him? Because he had a dream??? 

1 hour ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

Some great advice given in the above posts.

If he is experiencing hallucinations, he may want to go and see a Psychiatrist so he can be given appropriate medication.

It's not hallucinations, it was a dream but few years before did not tell me time. He never said that he think that he feel that thing awake like hallucinations. 

43 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Sindbad..... wakaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???? Bro its just a dream and anyone could interpret it according to their knowledge. And secondly you said he poor so how he is going to move to different country and what will he do over there? Also, why do you think people are going to harm him? Because he had a dream??? 

Could go and join a Hawzah and study there, may be find peace being within Iran to die from the side of Ahlebait a.s. 

• Forum Administrators
4 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

It's not hallucinations, it was a dream but few years before did not tell me time. He never said that he think that he feel that thing awake like hallucinations. 

I see, sorry I must of got confused when you said he had dreams with illusions.

11 minutes ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

I see, sorry I must of got confused when you said he had dreams with illusions.

According to him, I asked how he determines a dream is a message or because of something stored in his memory which he may come across. He said that those dreams which got imprinted on his memory and he does not forget it are more likely to happen in future. And those which happens  due to daily memories are less important and do not are often stored but true dreams get recorded without any struggle to remember them.

By the way, do not focus on him, who knows may be he is just another stupid among thousands and million people who say they see true dreams. How we know it ? There is no meter to check his authenticity....He just wanted to let it our somewhere so asked me and I let it out here so that may be any Pakistani-influential person who fears from Allah AWJ and could play a part in pacifying diplomatic relations between Saudi-Iran, could see it and we Muslims may save ourselves from foreign conspiracies.

However, it is not possible that any Pakistani-influential person would listen to that Idiot but at least he would not regret it not to have used any means to help Muslims together to Stick to unity. At least through this forum, he would adduce before God that he made a voice but it was unheard.  

So, I have something to pacify his heart at least for a time being until world does something stupid and he also volunteer himself for Islam. 

Edited by Sindbad05