Hugo Boss

Do you have a lot of knowledge

Rate this question

Question

16 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Hugo Boss said:

https://discord.gg/yGq5sU

guys, there is a discord channel, which has a lot of Sunnis. They have a lot of questions to us, and there are not that many here. Please join in, and help to defend tawheed!
HALP

I made an account and it says that enter tag#0000....

What should I write in it ? 

9 hours ago, Junior said:

Going to debate with a group of sunnis is a lost cause and will never work rather its better to have discussions with sunnis freinds 

I used to participate but on the most part sit-in as an avid listener in those long sunni-shia discussions on paltalk and crazy skirmishes on Yahoo chat. To be honest, i found zero benefit other than learning about both approaches from their own perspectives - which is a huge bonus! I agree most of these discussions go no-where and seem fruitless. But what we cannot overlook in my experience, is awareness and opportunity to abolish misconceptions which have been firmly placed on the Shia approach. I always found people who remained quiet, listening in, who would then privately message me with sincere questions and a very tiny handful of them would eventually conclude 'I'm glad to have met you, I never knew this or that' or 'oh, i thought you guys believed so and so..... well that makes sense now'. Isn't that good enough? Remember a single drop of rain ripples through the entire ocean and yet we don't see it - likewise, truth regardless of impact, ripples through the generations and ages even if we can't measure it.

Edited by saas

7 hours ago, saas said:

I used to participate but on the most part sit-in as an avid listener in those long sunni-shia discussions on paltalk and crazy skirmishes on Yahoo chat. To be honest, i found zero benefit other than learning about both approaches from their own perspectives - which is a huge bonus! I agree most of these discussions go no-where and seem fruitless. But what we cannot overlook in my experience, is awareness and opportunity to abolish misconceptions which have been firmly placed on the Shia approach. I always found people who remained quiet, listening in, who would then privately message me with sincere questions and a very tiny handful of them would eventually conclude 'I'm glad to have met you, I never knew this or that' or 'oh, i thought you guys believed so and so..... well that makes sense now'. Isn't that good enough? Remember a single drop of rain ripples through the entire ocean and yet we don't see it - likewise, truth regardless of impact, ripples through the generations and ages even if we can't measure it.

exactly its probably better to work on yourself rather than wasting time debating and arguing

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.