Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Muslims who aren't Pro Palestine

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaam, what is the logic behind Muslims, or even Christians, who are not Pro Palestine? For example, a Muslim Indian says he is not Pro Palestine because "The Jews have more unity and the Arabs are always in conflict with each other" But The Zionists are killing the Palestinian people? I don't understand his logic,I don't agree with him. The Kashmiri people are dealing with the same issue as well, genocide,persecution and opression by India and Pakistan government

• Veteran Member
18 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

3. According to what I heard from reliable people, they backstabbed Hezbollah in Syria. Hezbollah trained and armed hamas before the Syrian civil war started, than many of their soldiers turned on Hezbollah during the Syrian war, using the same weapons and gear Hezbollah supplied them with. It's like your best friend became your enemy just because your faith is different than his.

Its important to realise that the ordinairy Palestinian is a victim doubly over both from the Israelis and their corrupt Palestinian leadership.

So when you feel anger against Hamas etc. don't allow it to cloud your view of the real victims  

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Its important to realise that the ordinairy Palestinian is a victim doubly over both from the Israelis and their corrupt Palestinian leadership.

So when you feel anger against Hamas etc. don't allow it to cloud your view of the real victims  

#1 and #2 was referring to those ordinary Palestinians. Many of them are not as innocent as you are portraying them as. Many of them consider Shias as non-muslims, and don't acknowledge the fact that we helped them the most, and the sunni countries [who share the same faith as them] barely did anything to help them.

• Veteran Member
12 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

#1 and #2 was referring to those ordinary Palestinians. Many of them are not as innocent as you are portraying them as. Many of them consider Shias as non-muslims, and don't acknowledge the fact that we helped them the most, and the sunni countries [who share the same faith as them] barely did anything to help them.

I never said anything about innocence. However I agree that the majority are Wahhabi, does that mean we turn our backs on injustice

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I never said anything about innocence. However I agree that the majority are Wahhabi, does that mean we turn our backs on injustice

I didn't say we should turn our backs on injustice, but we shouldn't ignore the truth behind the Palestinians.

• Veteran Member
10 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I didn't say we should turn our backs on injustice, but we shouldn't ignore the truth behind the Palestinians.

Who is ignoring, I  am reflecting on the OPs comments and unfortunately some Shia who would prefer to turn our backs on the Palestinians 

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, A true Sunni said:

Who is ignoring, I  am reflecting on the OPs comments and unfortunately some Shia who would prefer to turn our backs on the Palestinians 

Ayatullah Khomeini and Iran are the only ones who have treated Palestinians with love and affection. 

Not other Muslim countries. 

I do not support palestinians. 

the suffering of my shia brothers and sisters takes precedence over those people. and while i sympathise with the suffering of all innocent people, i think it is an absolute disgrace and nothing short of treachery by shia that we march and scream like utter imbeciles down the roads for palestine, but when we learn of shia being slaughtered, all shia do is victim blame or find excuses to justify why they dont care. 

those who support palestine: what have you done to help the shia suffering in pakistan, for example? 

so support those salafist/ sunni professional victims. I will continue to support shias. 

• Veteran Member
11 minutes ago, baqar said:

Ayatullah Khomeini and Iran are the only ones who have treated Palestinians with love and affection. 

Not other Muslim countries. 

I agree with you, only reason I said 'some Shias' is that Muslims who follow the teachings of the Ahlul Bait must never turn our backs on the oppressed. I don't criticise the Wahhabis because they are with the oppressors.

• Veteran Member
55 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I agree with you, only reason I said 'some Shias' is that Muslims who follow the teachings of the Ahlul Bait must never turn our backs on the oppressed. 

Absolutely right !

I agree.

56 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I don't criticise the Wahhabis because they are with the oppressors.

Well, brother.

You may not criticize them if you do not wish to.

But their religion is a house of terror and complete injustice

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, baqar said:

Absolutely right !

I agree.

Well, brother.

You may not criticize them if you do not wish to.

But their religion is a house of terror and complete injustice

I think you misunderstand what I meant. I meant we already know they are a house of terror and injustice, I do not expect any better of these head cutters.

My concern is our fellow Shias who are of the house of justice, guidance and succour. Let us not emulate these Wahhabis and turn our backs on the oppressed

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Advanced Member

I am part palestenian and I can tell you that they  are traitors, after Nasrallah helped them, they try to stab him in the back. They lost their country with their own hands.  Does it make sense to you that Jordanians are actually Palestenians, but they are with Israel?  You read that right. Palestenians  are hating on each other and when the people who care try to help them they try to stab them in the back. They are a lost cause, badon 3awo la moto. End of story, pakistani girl forget palestine and help your country out instead. yalla byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Moderators

Time have changed and if Khomeini was among us, of course he will find disappointment on those who turned back on Iran after many year of supports. Nowadays Shias are suffering in Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan and Bahrain, and they should be the first priority that should be helped and Alhamdulillah they do help them as possible they can. I can't t blame Iran. 

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

DVSBa8rVMAIpZYX.jpg

What Jewish Levites believe about prophet Jesus is of no concern to me. I know who he was and where he is, their lies only make me feel pity for their toxic anger & hatred.

I'm neither pro-palestine or pro Israel, despite knowing people from both tribes and all being mutual friends. 

Neither side should be allowed to be there until they can come up with a mutual solution to this bloodshed and hate.