Laayla

Only One Wish

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, Bazzi_ said:

Negative my friend,

"His Eminence, the late Religious Authority, Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlullah (ra) said: “It is permissible to buy lottery and lotto tickets for they are not a form of gambling that is forbidden according to the Quran. Gambling results in a gain attained through Mughalaba (which literally means to take part in a contest aiming to defeat the other), and not the prize one gets after participating in a kind of draw or the like, whether in the lottery, lotto and others. All what is not a form of gambling and is not forbidden by any other consideration is allowed. Moreover, gambling might create a state of feud and enmity and distract one from mentioning Allah and attending his prayers, for Allah says: “The Shaitan only desires to cause enmity and hatred to spring in your midst by means of intoxicants and games of chance, and to keep you off from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. Will you then desist?” (05:91)."

Do you believe fadlallah (ra) is the most knowledgable marja in the world?

4 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Do you believe fadlallah (ra) is the most knowledgable marja in the world?

Sure, and on top of that, he's of my people, and my "movement" that I support, the same with you assuming your Lebanese and Shia 

Edited by Bazzi_

Guest silasun

The best feeling in the world would be to know that my mother is absolutely happy and pleased with me in every one of my characteristic.

--->

God is pleased with me.

--->

He tears a veil or two, letting me see him.

4 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Sure, and on top of that, he's of my people, and my "movement" that I support, the same with you assuming your Lebanese and Shia 

Well according to the majority of the ulama/marjas he's not, and he's not even considered a marja at all by many people, because a lot of his views and rulings are really questionable. His ruling on lottery [I believe he's the only marja that says it's permissible] is a questionable ruling because the majority of the marjas say it's impermissible. Are you telling me that Fadlallah (ra) is right and the majority of the marjas including the very knowledgable ones are wrong? Not just lottery but he has many other rulings that goes against what the majority of the marjas say.

At the end of the day you are suppose to follow the most knowledgable marja, and with all due respect to Fadlallah (ra), he is no where close to being the most knowledgable according to the scholars and the common view.

3 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Well according to the majority of the ulama/marjas he's not, and he's not even considered a marja at all by many people, because a lot of his views and rulings are really questionable. His ruling on lottery [I believe he's the only marja that says it's permissible] is a questionable ruling because the majority of the marjas say it's impermissible. Are you telling me that Fadlallah (ra) is right and the majority of the marjas including the very knowledgable ones are wrong? Not just lottery but he has many other rulings that goes against what the majority of the marjas say.

At the end of the day you are suppose to follow the most knowledgable marja, and with all due respect to Fadlallah (ra), he is no where close to being the most knowledgable according to the scholars and the common view.

To each their own 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

To fulfil our du32s ya Allah during this holy month of Ramadhan not to be among the dwellers of the hellfire.

إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا

18:10 When those youths took refuge in the cave, they prayed: "O our Sustainer! Bestow on us grace from Thyself, and endow us, whatever our [outward] condition, with consciousness of what is right!" [8]

وِمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

2:201 But there are among them such as pray, "O our Sustainer! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come, and keep us safe from suffering through the fire":

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah