Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What happens after Suicide...

Rate this topic

Guest shabihbukhari

Asslam o Alaikum...Ya Ali علیہ اسلام madad.My question is based on Suicide...Really want to know what happens after suicide? (According to Shia islam please.)

I've heard that if a person commits suicide soul wanders.Is this true?  Imam pak's farameen about this what Quran majeed says about all this

• Advanced Member

I have no knowledge, so do not take my opinion on the "TRUTH" From that which I know is, committing suicide means you have no more faith in Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, for you believe in your current situation that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì cannot help you in your situation = shirkh, you are saying that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì can't do a surten thing. Shirkh is the worst act you can do. So... Al fatiha may not have that much effect, but I don't know if it does. Hope that could make an ease to you

• Advanced Member

Suicide is not the option.

[

محمد بن علي بن الحسين بإسناده عن الحسن بن محبوب . عن أبي ولاد الحناط ، قال : سمعت أباعبدالله ( عليه السلام ) يقول : من قتل نفسه متعمدا فهو في نار جهنم خالدا فيها

I heard Imam Sadiq (as) saying: "Whoever kills himself purposely is in the fire of hell, abiding therein forever."

(Wasa'il Al-Shi'a) ]