Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Lion33

[Closed/Review]Question On Mutah

Rate this topic

Its so annoying because non muslims girls are always hitting on me and trying to go out with me. Before I was religious when I was younger like 14-18 I was always used to getting the prettiest girls so after becoming religious and not finding any religious girls who meet my criteria I am thinking maybe the solution is for me to do those mutah contracts just to make dating halal (while I am waiting to find the right one) with these girls who are asking me out? My question is if a girl is trying to go on a date with me what would be the fasted way to do the mutah, and is there any way of doing that contract without making non muslims think its weird? 

Edited by Lion33

I would do it by asking her what religion she is(she has to be Muslim, Christian, or Jew)

then I would say I need her father's permission if she is not a virgin(sayed sistani's fatwa on this differs from the other maraji though so be careful if you follow him) or her father and paternal grandfather are dead.

then once I figured out she was illegible I would tell her we need too decide how long we gotta be together. How about 5 months

she says: "ok"

then I would say "I need to give you a gift to have this relationship.what do you want?(you can ask please don't make it too expensive)

hopefully she said a flower. 

Then say "lastly I will write down what you need to say it is a bunch of Arabic words that will officially make you my girl. If you don't say it we can't be in a relationship. "

The contract should be on the marjas book or website. 

Once she reads it you say your part  

which I think is "qabiltu"(double check though)

Once you said it. Your good. Now your halal for each other congrats.

This girl I know just messaged me on fb and was basically like come to my house and do whatever. So if I was like ok its just a one night thing and while I am hanging out just say say try saying these cool arabic  words would that work? Also if I did this would it be makruh or would it be mustahab since I would be doing it so I could focus better on my religion?

edit: these non muslims girls aint no virgins lol especially if there over 18

Edited by Lion33

lol tht girls turned out to be a tease who wanted a long term relationship. I would never have a long term relationship with a non muslim especially if they want to have S** on the first day astugfiruAllah.

edit: update: lol actually maybe shes not a tease... lol 

Edited by Lion33

my question is in a situation like this would mutah be mustahab or makruh? Or is mutah more for soldiers who are on the battle field and away from their wives?

2 hours ago, Lion33 said:

This girl I know just messaged me on fb and was basically like come to my house and do whatever. So if I was like ok its just a one night thing and while I am hanging out just say say try saying these cool arabic  words would that work? Also if I did this would it be makruh or would it be mustahab since I would be doing it so I could focus better on my religion?

edit: these non muslims girls aint no virgins lol especially if there over 18

It is mustahab according to Sayed Sistani and Khamenei(ha). If it is a girl who is famously known among the people of her town to be a woman of zina like a prostitute then Khamenei(ha) says it would be makruh. While Sayed al Sistani(ha) says it would be haram to have a mutah with such a woman.

2 hours ago, Lion33 said:

lol tht girls turned out to be a tease who wanted a long term relationship. I would never have a long term relationship with a non muslim especially if they want to have S** on the first day astugfiruAllah.

edit: update: lol actually maybe shes not a tease... lol 

You could try getting her to revert or just have a mutah and break it up when you feel its gone for too long.

1 hour ago, Lion33 said:

my question is in a situation like this would mutah be mustahab or makruh? Or is mutah more for soldiers who are on the battle field and away from their wives?

No mutah is mustahab for anyone. However one should be wise about using it like with other halal things.

3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

It depends. Can you post her pic?

hahahah lol that would be messed up to post a pic. lol but this girl wants me to come over tonight and said she would do mutah but I dont know if I want to. I am still debating whether I should or not. shes not super fine but prolly like a 7.8 out of 10. I dont know tho I am used to having at least 9 out of 10s

Edited by Lion33

12 minutes ago, Lion33 said:

hahahah lol that would be messed up to post a pic. lol but this girl wants me to come over tonight and said she would do mutah but I dont know if I want to. I am still debating whether I should or not. shes not super fine but prolly like a 7.8 out of 10. I dont know tho I am used to having at least 9 out of 10s

If you are having to lower your standards, then she is not worth it.

Also tonight is there night of small not mutah so there is that

Just now, shiaman14 said:

If you are having to lower your standards, then she is not worth it.

Also tonight is there night of small not mutah so there is that

That is a good point and what did you mean by tonight is there night of small not mutah?

16 minutes ago, Lion33 said:

That is a good point and what did you mean by tonight is there night of small not mutah?

I think he meant shabaan. Not small probably he typed it on accident. 

Then again mutah is mustahab so if you had s** this night. halal of course. That would be a good deed probably worth more cause it's a holy night according to some mujtahids to my knowledge.

Edited by Al Hadi

1 minute ago, Al Hadi said:

I think he meant shabaan. Not small probably he typed it on accident. 

Then again mutah is mustahab so if you had s** this night. halal of course. That would be a good deed probably worth more cause it's a holy night according to some mujtahids to my knowledge.

but dude I am used to having dime pieces how can I settle for a 7.8?

1 minute ago, Lion33 said:

but dude I am used to having dime pieces how can I settle for a 7.8?

and how the hell are you so successful with mutah btw? Some of us here struggle to get 6 and 7's. I never had a mutah with any girl. Yet your averaging 9's!!!! what the heck bro? What's your secret? Pray for me to be as blessed as you. I'm trying to think my way through with this :einstein: yet how do you get mutah let alone Bombshell girls to do it with.

Edited by Al Hadi

Just now, Al Hadi said:

and how the hell are you so successful with mutah btw? Some of us here struggle to get 6 and 7's. I never had a mutah with any girl. Yet your averaging 9's!!!! what the heck bro? What's your secret? Pray for me to be as blessed as you.

lol I dont know girls usually follow me and chase me around ever since I been young. I think its because I am very rough and rugged and girls like that for some reason.