Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Lion33

[Closed/Review]Question On Mutah

Rate this topic

Just now, Al Hadi said:

If there is some special dua you read man please pm it to me man.

hahaha no I dont know man I think its just best to be very rough and tough but have a gentle side. 

1 minute ago, Lion33 said:

hahaha no I dont know man I think its just best to be very rough and tough but have a gentle side. 

How successful are you with Lebanese girls? A lot  of them are gorgeous.

Edited by Al Hadi

6 minutes ago, Lion33 said:

Never been with one but I think Persian girls are the hottest.

All or like whitish? Or brownish/tanned? I suppose Persian women are great too. If I get any kind of woman I will be happy as long as she is beautiful to me.

Edited by Al Hadi

4 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

All or like whitish? Or brownish/tanned?

I like the whitish ones with a little red on them. Also if they get tans sometimes it looks good too but the whiteish ones with a little red are the best, especially if they got nice bodies.... lol 

Edited by Lion33

2 minutes ago, Lion33 said:

I like the whitish ones with a little red on them. Also if they get tans sometimes it looks good too but the whiteish ones with a little red are the best, especially if they got nice bodies.... lol 

Have you ever done mutah  with Persian girls or no?

Edited by Al Hadi

Just now, Al Hadi said:

Have you ever done mutah  with Persian girls or no?

no I would never do that cause I would fall in love and get married. Even before I was religious my mindset was always like if you go out with a persian girl then you better marry her...

Just now, Lion33 said:

no I would never do that cause I would fall in love and get married. Even before I was religious my mindset was always like if you go out with a persian girl then you better marry her...

Wow. You Lebanese or Persian or what?

[Note from Mod: This topic has been temporarily closed for review by a moderator pending one of the following actions:

1) Cleanup: Topic will be reviewed, inappropriate posts will be deleted followed by warnings/bans being implemented and then reopened.

2) Topic will be permanently deleted or sent to the lounge.

3) Topic will remain permanently closed.

Please allow up to 5 years for one of the above actions to take place. Contact the appropriate moderator for any further explanations

The ShiaChat.com rules can be found at: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/12120-faq-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/ [Auto]