Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Don't these fadak narrations contradict?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:13 PM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Hadith 325

Narrated 'Aisha: (mother of the believers) After the death of Allah 's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr As-Siddiq to give her, her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) which Allah had given him. Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqa (to be used for charity)." Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle..

 

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:13 PM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity.' and he said it about himself?" They (i.e. 'Uthman and his company) said, "He did say it. "'Umar then turned towards 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "I beseech you both, by Allah! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said this?" They [Ali and Abbas ] replied in the affirmative. [Sahih Bukhari Book 5 59 Hadith 367 ]

:) Wrong doings of Abu Bakar exposed by Fidak till the day of judgment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

My point is that there are exception for the Prophets at times and sometimes they are given privileges which their followers do not have. 

I like to see the evidence of such exception from quran as requested many times and not yet presented in the case of fadak to verity the false / facilitated hadith presented by the caliph and his followers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

I like to see the evidence of such exception from quran as requested many times and not yet presented in the case of fadak to verity the false / facilitated hadith presented by the caliph and his followers.

correction:

False / fabricated hadith

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

About Yazid, there are plenty of books in both Shia and Sunni libraries which say that he was a fasiq and Fajir and played with monkey and have no regard for his mothers and sisters and used to kiss private parts of poets who say poetry in his praise. What else should I speak about that blot on humanity. 

You should read about him and clear your views about him. 

You may find it surprising but I wasn`t taught the Sunni history regarding the incident of Karbala. In fact I learned about it from a Shi`a stories website back when I was around 15. It was later when I was introduced to the various versions of history. 

As far as Yazid is concerned then there is no doubt that he was a bad guy but there are conflicting reports regarding his character (and i`m not talking about Nasibis). 

One side says Yazid was a wicked person who indulged in all sorts of vices like drinking alcohol & immoral behaviour, not praying, playing with monkeys &  bears and Allah alone knows how many others things he is accused of. 

On the other hand there is a group which says Yazid was not a bad charactered person. He was a practising youth and who took part in the naval invasion of Constantinople and also his father made him lead the pilgrims from Syria to Makkah. 

There are a lot of conflicting reports regarding Yazid. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

I like to see the evidence of such exception from quran as requested many times and not yet presented in the case of fadak to verity the false / facilitated hadith presented by the caliph and his followers.

 

I also asked you many times to show one instance from the Qu`ran where a Prophet`s wealth was inherited his children but so far no one was able to provide it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

Already discussed, refuted and binned. Scroll back and check the other threads for more info. 

:) Did you refuted the hadith quoted by Abu Bakar to Syeda Fatima (s.a)? She refuted his hadith and presented a very strong argument against him.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

You may find it surprising but I wasn`t taught the Sunni history regarding the incident of Karbala. In fact I learned about it from a Shi`a stories website back when I was around 15. It was later when I was introduced to the various versions of history. 

As far as Yazid is concerned then there is no doubt that he was a bad guy but there are conflicting reports regarding his character (and i`m not talking about Nasibis). 

One side says Yazid was a wicked person who indulged in all sorts of vices like drinking alcohol & immoral behaviour, not praying, playing with monkeys &  bears and Allah alone knows how many others things he is accused of. 

On the other hand there is a group which says Yazid was not a bad charactered person. He was a practising youth and who took part in the naval invasion of Constantinople and also his father made him lead the pilgrims from Syria to Makkah. 

There are a lot of conflicting reports regarding Yazid. 

 

Absolutely true, most of the sunni youth are played by thrir ulemas that's why most of them are unaware about Ahlebait and consider Yazeed to be a good person because they are not told that Yazeed hated to go to constantinepole and also talked ill about those who went to constantinepole.  The reason for which Nawasib introduced constantinepole story was to hide the crimes of Yazeed and enmity of Banu Ummayads towards Islam by saying that Yazeed conquered constantinepole and thus was the king who was prophesied by prophet to enter into heaven. While that thing has been proved wrong by various ulemas and if you want a book for that I will give you.  

Secondly,  why yazid does not come within constantinepole hadith is that becoz he was a heretic who said no prophet came and there was no revelation revealed.  So, a Muslim would think that how can yazid be that person. 

You speak about his young age while hazrat Ali Akbar was either equal or younger than him so why did he not treaded upon sunnah of Ali Akbar whose mother was ummayad and was promised gifts and rulership but hazrat Ali Akbar and her mother kicked it.

Besides what you say about killing of nearly 100,000 people in Medina and burning of khana kabba by Yazeed. 

If you still think he was good then I feel sympathy for your poor intellect bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
20 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

I also asked you many times to show one instance from the Qu`ran where a Prophet`s wealth was inherited his children but so far no one was able to provide it. 

:bismillah:

:salam: Brother,

Without getting into the narrations and historical facts about Fadak which have been discussed so far, let me ask you 4 quick questions:

1. Do you have a verse in Quran which supports your view that Prophet's do not leave inheritance and they are exempt from the verse of inheritance mentioned in Quran? If yes, please present the verse if not just say so.

2. If you are going to die, who would you inform about what your children are going to inherit and what they won't be inheriting. Would it be your children or a friend of yours?

3. Have you read the verse of Purification? Who is being vouched for in the verse that Rijs is far from those people? Is it Abu Bakr or Bibi Fatima (s) who was part of this verse?

4. Let's assume you are going to reply to this message from a laptop. So if I tell the world that the laptop you are using is mine, would it mean that the onus is on you to prove that the Laptop is your's or mine as you to prove my claim as you are already in possession of the laptop?

 

I am hoping you would give an honest answer to the above questions for us to proceed further.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, Student_of_Deen said:

Because In the Qu`ran you cannot show on instance where a Prophets property & wealth was inherited by his children. 

:) What a great claim you're launching, just to protect the wrong doing of Abu Bakr. You have challenged the Justice of Allah, you think He make separate laws for His Prophets? And not even mention those laws in Quran.

What a bogus claim that is! Prophet was allowed to keep more than 4 wives, and it is mentioned in Quran categorically. Now lets see the heirs of Prophets:

"Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased" (19:6)
"And Sulaiman was Dawood's heir, and he said: O men! we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given (a little of) all things; and most surely this is manifest grace" (27:16)

"And We gave to Dawood Sulaiman, most excellent the servant! surely he was frequent in returning (to Allah). When there were brought to him in the evening (horses) still when standing, swift when running" (38:30-31)

What a great job "Shia Pen" has done by researching this verse and letting us know Important Sunni Sources:

Quote from Shia Pen:

"These horses were inheritance, and as proof you can cite the following classical Sunni sources:

  1. Tafseer Gharaib al Quran, Part 23, Surah Sad page 90
  2. Tafseer Khazan, Part 23, Volume 6 page 45
  3. Tafseer Kashaf, Volume 2 page 284
  4. Hayat al Haywaan, Volume 1 page 218
  5. Tafseer Mazhari Volume 8 page 145 Surah Sad
  6. al-Tashil le Uloom al-Tanzil, Volume 3 page 185
  7. Tafseer al-Nasafi, Volume 4 page 39
  8. Zad al-Masir, Volume 6 page 334
  9. Tafseer Qurtubi, Volume 15 page 192
  10. Tafseer Baydhawi, Volume 5 page 46
  11. Tafseer al-Muharer al-Wajiz, Volume 5 page 449

We read in Tafseer Gharaib al-Quran:

وقيل: ورثها من ابيه وكان أبوه اصابها من العمالقة

“It has been said: ‘He inherited them (horses) from his father and his father had obtained them as a booty from Amaliqs.”

We read in al-Tashil le Uloom al-Tanzil by Abu Abdillah Ibn al-Jezi al-Ghernati (d. 741 H):

فقال الجمهور إن سليمان عليه السلام عرضت عليه خيل كان ورثها عن ابيه

“The majority said that Sulayman (as) brought for him horses he inherit them from his father”

We read in Tafseer al-Nasafi:

وقيل ورثها من أبيه وأصابها أبوه من العمالقة

“It has been said that he inherited them from his father and his father had obtained them from Amaliqa (as war booty)”

We read in Zad al-Masir by Imam of Salafies Abu al-Faraj al-Jawzi (d. 597 H):

والثالث : أنه ورثها من أبيه داود

The third: ‘That he inherited them from his father David’

Imam Qurtubi records in his Tafseer:

وقال مقاتل ورث سليمان من أبيه داود ألف فرس

“Maqatil said that Solomon inherited 1000 horses from his father”

Shaykh Kamaluddin Muhammad bin Musa Damiri (742-808 H) records in Hayaat al Haywan:

وجمهور المفسرين على أنها كانت خيلا موروثة

“The majority of scholars say that those horses were inherited”

We read in Tafseer Baydhawi:

وقيل أصابها أبوه من العمالقة فورثها منه

‘It has been said that his father obtained them (as war booty) from Amaliq then he (Solomon) inherited them’

We read in Tafseer al-Muharer al-Wajiz by Abu Mhammad ibn Attya al-Maharebi (d. 546):

وجمهور الناس على أنها كانت خيلا موروثة

“The majority of people state that those horses were inherited”

These 23 sources prove that Sulayman inherited the material possessions of his father and this included one thousand horses, this verse proves that the verse ‘And Sulayman inherited Dawud’ refers to the inheritance of material possessions not knowledge."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 2:57 AM, Salsabeel said:

:) What a great claim you're launching, just to protect the wrong doing of Abu Bakr. You have challenged the Justice of Allah, you think He make separate laws for His Prophets? And not even mention those laws in Quran.

What a bogus claim that is! Prophet was allowed to keep more than 4 wives, and it is mentioned in Quran categorically. Now lets see the heirs of Prophets:

"Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased" (19:6)
"And Sulaiman was Dawood's heir, and he said: O men! we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given (a little of) all things; and most surely this is manifest grace" (27:16)

"And We gave to Dawood Sulaiman, most excellent the servant! surely he was frequent in returning (to Allah). When there were brought to him in the evening (horses) still when standing, swift when running" (38:30-31)

What a great job "Shia Pen" has done by researching this verse and letting us know Important Sunni Sources:

Quote from Shia Pen:

"These horses were inheritance, and as proof you can cite the following classical Sunni sources:

  1. Tafseer Gharaib al Quran, Part 23, Surah Sad page 90
  2. Tafseer Khazan, Part 23, Volume 6 page 45
  3. Tafseer Kashaf, Volume 2 page 284
  4. Hayat al Haywaan, Volume 1 page 218
  5. Tafseer Mazhari Volume 8 page 145 Surah Sad
  6. al-Tashil le Uloom al-Tanzil, Volume 3 page 185
  7. Tafseer al-Nasafi, Volume 4 page 39
  8. Zad al-Masir, Volume 6 page 334
  9. Tafseer Qurtubi, Volume 15 page 192
  10. Tafseer Baydhawi, Volume 5 page 46
  11. Tafseer al-Muharer al-Wajiz, Volume 5 page 449

We read in Tafseer Gharaib al-Quran:

وقيل: ورثها من ابيه وكان أبوه اصابها من العمالقة

“It has been said: ‘He inherited them (horses) from his father and his father had obtained them as a booty from Amaliqs.”

We read in al-Tashil le Uloom al-Tanzil by Abu Abdillah Ibn al-Jezi al-Ghernati (d. 741 H):

فقال الجمهور إن سليمان عليه السلام عرضت عليه خيل كان ورثها عن ابيه

“The majority said that Sulayman (as) brought for him horses he inherit them from his father”

We read in Tafseer al-Nasafi:

وقيل ورثها من أبيه وأصابها أبوه من العمالقة

“It has been said that he inherited them from his father and his father had obtained them from Amaliqa (as war booty)”

We read in Zad al-Masir by Imam of Salafies Abu al-Faraj al-Jawzi (d. 597 H):

والثالث : أنه ورثها من أبيه داود

The third: ‘That he inherited them from his father David’

Imam Qurtubi records in his Tafseer:

وقال مقاتل ورث سليمان من أبيه داود ألف فرس

“Maqatil said that Solomon inherited 1000 horses from his father”

Shaykh Kamaluddin Muhammad bin Musa Damiri (742-808 H) records in Hayaat al Haywan:

وجمهور المفسرين على أنها كانت خيلا موروثة

“The majority of scholars say that those horses were inherited”

We read in Tafseer Baydhawi:

وقيل أصابها أبوه من العمالقة فورثها منه

‘It has been said that his father obtained them (as war booty) from Amaliq then he (Solomon) inherited them’

We read in Tafseer al-Muharer al-Wajiz by Abu Mhammad ibn Attya al-Maharebi (d. 546):

وجمهور الناس على أنها كانت خيلا موروثة

“The majority of people state that those horses were inherited”

These 23 sources prove that Sulayman inherited the material possessions of his father and this included one thousand horses, this verse proves that the verse ‘And Sulayman inherited Dawud’ refers to the inheritance of material possessions not knowledge."

Dawood (as) had many sons then why only Suleiman (as) inherited those 1000 horses?

Bcos Suleiman (as) was not only a prophet but also a King just like his father Dawood (as) and would inherit kingship and the resources of the kingdom that would continue to be used in the cause of Allah. What else Suleiman (as) would do with those 1000 horses?

What did other issues get from Dawood (as)?

This was maal transferred as a trust from one ruler to another. It is like maal e Fay which according to shia traditions is to be transferred from one leader to another and would not be inherited as a normal inheritance.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Bukhari8k said:

Dawood (as) had many sons then why only Suleiman (as) inherited those 1000 horses?

This provides the solid evidence that  prophet children get inheritance. Whoever denies this principle of quran is  a liar

Edited by skyweb1987
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 1:02 PM, skyweb1987 said:

 

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Bukhari8k said:

Dawood (as) had many sons then why only Suleiman (as) inherited those 1000 horses?

This provides the solid evidence that  prophet children get inheritance. Whoever denies this principle of quran is  a liar

it seems you did not understand my question.... if children of prophets get inheritance then how many horses did other sons of Dawood (as) get? And what did Suleiman actually do with those 1000 horses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...