Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya_isa (as)

Israeli police shoot 16yo girl after ALLEGED knife

Rate this topic

Where is the outcry from the Muslim countries .... Of course nothing from the champion of human rights US/EU only country who has been constant about the Palestinian issue has been Iran ! Shame on the rest! 

Disgusting ! 

https://www.rt.com/news/387620-israeli-police-shoot-16yo-girl/

IMG_5393.PNG

The girl was reportedly shot with multiple bullets, with Ma’an news agency reporting “some 20 bullets” were fired.

IMG_5394.PNG

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

45 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Zionists released this video

Propaganda to fit their agenda. Look at this; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/video/video-1460229/Israeli-President-Netanyahu-tosses-Hamas-document-bin.html. Its obvious he needs a redherring to avoid any possibility of peace, and when that redherring disappears, he resorts to these antics. 

Hello,

First, why did you type "alleged" in all capital letters?  Are you insinuating the aggressor did not have a knife.  Are you saying a group of Israeli soldiers got bored and decided to shoot someone?

Second, Have you ever been on the receiving end of a violent attack?  If so, did you think "what is the appropriate level of response" or, did you just protect yourself?

No doubt this is a tragic event and I feel sorry for this poor girl.  She made some very poor choices.  But, as is all too common, the response to her decision to use violence is used as propaganda.

All the Best,

David

1 hour ago, David66 said:

Hello,

First, why did you type "alleged" in all capital letters?  Are you insinuating the aggressor did not have a knife.  Are you saying a group of Israeli soldiers got bored and decided to shoot someone?

Second, Have you ever been on the receiving end of a violent attack?  If so, did you think "what is the appropriate level of response" or, did you just protect yourself?

No doubt this is a tragic event and I feel sorry for this poor girl.  She made some very poor choices.  But, as is all too common, the response to her decision to use violence is used as propaganda.

All the Best,

David

She's using violence against an occupying force (these are soldiers, not civilians, don't conflate the two), that by international law is legal. And certainly them shooting unprovoked wouldn't be a surprise given some of the heinous acts of the zionist occupiers. I haven;t been at the end of a violent attack, but I certainly would not impose conditions that Israel has imposed which would warrant them David. 

5 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Israel is recognized by the UN and most of the World.  At some point, the Muslim world will have to accept this.

All the Best,

David

It is recognized within 1967 borders, almost every country (including the US btw) except Israel itself recognizes West Bank, Golan heights and East Jerusalem to be occupied territory. Palestine is recognized by most of the world too yet no one asks Israel to accept Palestine, they can continue stealing land and building settlements, and blatantly showing they don't recognize Palestine and will proceed with action to wipe them out, but yet people like you turn a blind eye to this. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Just now, David66 said:

Hello,

East Jerusalem will always be a part of Israel.  The Old City and the Temple Mount is the center of Judaism.   

All the Best,

David

Not according to the UN, who you want to use to justify Israel's existence, so let's maintain that consistency and recognize that it is according to international law occupying East Jerusalem, whether or not you think it is is your opinion and I can't care less about it. 

2 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Just applying your reasoning.  :grin:

All the Best,

David

Not really! Then again this is Zionist logic I am dealing with, so I don't attempt to understand it. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

5 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Looks like Israel is not afraid at all of the so-called Muslim army of 39 Muslim countries raised at its door step. They are only afraid of Iran?

Haha exactly.... 

@David66

i could never understand people like you, who call themselves agnostic cause they think and see themselves above religion, because religion has no morals or ethics according to your beliefs! Agnostics/atheist same thing really, they think they abide by a higher moral/ethical code! But then they are absolutely okay with occupation ! Where is the high sense of morality ...?

And I said alleged cause you never know with these evil zionists we see there brethren (us police) killing and framing people in the states so one could only imagine in occupied territories! Where anything goes.... killl killl kill rape rape rape

inshallah we will wipe Israel of the map! But of course don't think us to be naive we most definitely know we will take catastrophic damage as well! It's war end of the day ....  but in the end we will overcome !! Inshallah ! 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

4 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Not really! Then again this is Zionist logic I am dealing with, so I don't attempt to understand it. 

Its funny how he first uses the UN to refute your "religious view" on the issue.

Then when he gets owned by his own reasoning.

Then he uses his religious view to disagree with you.

Pathetic.

I've been on the receiving end of several violent attacks.

I haven't killed anyone yet although I don't know what that has to do with anything. I'm not a trained soldier. You'd think they would know how to handle situations even better. 

In this case, there was a group of armed grown men against a teenaged girl ,supposedly armed with only a knife.

According to the report " witnesses" say the knife " was planted".

This needs looking into. Unfortunately it won't do this little slip of a girl any good.

Some US police forces are trained in Israel ,so we civilians have a vested interest in tactics over there.

As far as Israeli troops " getting bored and shooting", the Canadian who filmed this supposedly never got a good answer as to why this happened: ( the troops don't look under threat or stress to me either)

Hello,

18 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Haha exactly.... 

@David66

i could never understand people like you, who call themselves agnostic cause they think and see themselves above religion, because religion has no morals or ethics according to your beliefs! Agnostics/atheist same thing really, they think they abide by a higher moral/ethical code! But then they are absolutely okay with occupation ! Where is the high sense of morality ...?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say your statement comes from ignorance and not stupidity.  Therefore, let me impart a little knowledge.

Agnostic: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly :  one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god. (Merriam-Webster)

Atheist: a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods. (Merriam-Webster)

After having read this, and, assuming you are of at least average intelligence, additional statements such as the one emboldened above or arguments to the contrary will be a product of stupidity.  Not ignorance.

18 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

inshallah we will wipe Israel of the map! But of course don't think us to be naive we most definitely know we will take catastrophic damage as well! It's war end of the day ....  but in the end we will overcome !! Inshallah ! 

It is interesting your comment is a direct reflection and confirmation of Mohammed bin Salman's recent comments regarding Iran's policies.

"Iran's ideology was based on belief that "the Imam Mahdi will come and they must prepare the fertile environment for (his) arrival...and they must control the Muslim world." (Powerful Saudi prince sees no chance for dialogue with Iran, Reuters 2 May, 2017)

Nice call to war.  And, let me guess, you and your family are nice and safe in a Western country.  Yet you are calling for catastrophic loss of life of life in the Middle East.  You are the definition of a "keyboard warrior."  I am no expert on the subject, but, I don't think martyr status is given for carpal tunnel syndrome.

All the Best,

David

41 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say your statement comes from ignorance and not stupidity.  Therefore, let me impart a little knowledge.

Agnostic: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly :  one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god. (Merriam-Webster)

Atheist: a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods. (Merriam-Webster)

After having read this, and, assuming you are of at least average intelligence, additional statements such as the one emboldened above or arguments to the contrary will be a product of stupidity.  Not ignorance.

It is interesting your comment is a direct reflection and confirmation of Mohammed bin Salman's recent comments regarding Iran's policies.

"Iran's ideology was based on belief that "the Imam Mahdi will come and they must prepare the fertile environment for (his) arrival...and they must control the Muslim world." (Powerful Saudi prince sees no chance for dialogue with Iran, Reuters 2 May, 2017)

Nice call to war.  And, let me guess, you and your family are nice and safe in a Western country.  Yet you are calling for catastrophic loss of life of life in the Middle East.  You are the definition of a "keyboard warrior."  I am no expert on the subject, but, I don't think martyr status is given for carpal tunnel syndrome.

All the Best,

David

Did @Ya_isa (as) strike a cord I usually know you as I calm and composed guy as much as I disagree with you, I have to give you that usually(except for now).

His definition of agnostic wasn't off really yes on paper you sound different but they are practically the same. I know cause I have met  both(atheists and agnostics) personally, they are pretty much the same kind of people. Except Agnostics tend to be spineless that's why they try to portray an adoption of a neutral stance when practically speaking it is not. They don't have a religion and therefore act pretty much the same way atheists do. So with this in mind ya isa was not far off.

Muhammad bin salman supports Israel I am sure, and wants to keep/preserve its existence while Iran is actually honest with the Islamic world on its stance in regards to Israel. If a nonmuslim can see this I wonder why it's so hard for some of those in the Muslim world to see this.(face palm)

i have question for you David666 it's a sincere one. Why doesn't ya isa and those like him(such as myself)  have the right to call out the oppression and wrong doing of their governments? So what about hitler in ww2 did the German's have a right to call out hitler and his policies or no? Because according to you "them and their families are living nice and safe in Nazi Germany". 

Also so let me remind you the Palestinians have suffered catastrophic losses if life in Palestine. So some people might look at that "catastrophic loss of life" [of the Israeli army] as God's justice. 

^ Hello,

Yes, I do get a bit agitated regarding the "agnostics =  atheist" comments.  For example, as you know, I am agnostic.  I believe there is a God, a creator of all we see around us, from the little bird we see in our yard working to survive to the faint galaxies billions of light years away.  However, an agnostic does not believe humans know the nature of this creator.  And, we certainly do not believe this creator cares about how we pray, or specific prayers to curse others or bring good luck etc. 

32 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

i have question for you David666 it's a sincere one. Why doesn't ya isa and those like him(such as myself)  have the right to call out the oppression and wrong doing of their governments? So what about hitler in ww2 did the German's have a right to call out hitler and his policies or no? Because according to you "them and their families are living nice and safe in Nazi Germany". 

Go ahead if that is your opinion.  But, let me ask you, why does the Shia community ignore the oppression of Muslims by Russia (Crimea) and China (Xinjiang).  China has banned the hijab but is their any comment from Iran?  Why?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/786624/china-veil-beard-ban-xinjiang-muslim-uighur-religious-extremism

(Express, 1 April, 2017)

I think the Shia community is being manipulated by the Iranian government for political purposes.  It constantly attacks what it sees as it's main rival in the Mid-East via propaganda and incendiary comments under the guise of leading/protecting the Muslim world.  But, doesn't say a word about the treatment of Muslims in Russia or China.  

All the Best,

David

1 hour ago, David66 said:

Go ahead if that is your opinion.  But, let me ask you, why does the Shia community ignore the oppression of Muslims by Russia (Crimea) and China (Xinjiang).  China has banned the hijab but is their any comment from Iran?  Why?

Thanks for bringing the China thing up, I wasn't aware of it too much admittedly, but I'll look into it. Though David, Iran cannot possibly comment on every oppression of muslims that happens everywhere, there's nations across Africa where oppression against muslims happens, cases I don't even know off too well, and its virtually impossible to keep track of every conflict. Though I still disagree that it serves Iran's interests to be anti-Israel, its put them under severe economic pressure, sanctions for supporting Hezbollah, when they never had to, they could've just succumbed to the West and been a prosperous economy, but they didn't do that. Furthermore, with the Palestinians being Sunni, and Iran being a Shia nation, there could've easily been a possibility of an alliance that would've made Iran a lot more powerful than it is today. During the apartheid SA days, Iran cut-off ties with the apartheid government at the time (mind you, SA was a christian nation and it was a major buyer of Iranian oil). Despite the impact it would have on its revenues, Iran still decided to cut-off ties with apartheid SA, and cut-off its oil sales to the country. If there is genuine oppression going on in China, I believe Iran should speak out against it and condemn it, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't condemn Israel's actions as well. Its better to stand against one oppression than to stand against none because there's too many that happen. 

6 hours ago, David66 said:

Actually I have moved to Iran about two years ago! I tried volunteering to go to Syria , I was not successful... and I'm 30 years old and newly married ..... atheists like you can't understand that mentality just like how you can't understand God..... anyway.. most of my family is here as well! I'm not calling for it but it is inevitable! People in general can take so much oppression and injustice !

and thanks for clearing the meaning of agnostic and atheist haha I was well aware of their definition but again to me it's the same thing.... pathetic that's what it is. Be ashamed of yourself for supporting oppression and occupation. 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

3 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Actually I have moved to Iran about two years ago! I tried volunteering to go to Syria , I was not successful... and I'm 30 years old and newly married ..... atheists like you can't understand that mentality just like how you can't understand God..... anyway.. most of my family is here as well! I'm not calling for it but it is inevitable! People in general can take so much oppression and injustice !

and thanks for clearing the meaning of agnostic and atheist haha I was well aware of their definition but again to me it's the same thing.... pathetic that's what it is. Be ashamed of yourself for supporting oppression and occupation. 

Best post all day.

4 hours ago, David66 said:

^ Hello,

Yes, I do get a bit agitated regarding the "agnostics =  atheist" comments.  For example, as you know, I am agnostic.  I believe there is a God, a creator of all we see around us, from the little bird we see in our yard working to survive to the faint galaxies billions of light years away.  However, an agnostic does not believe humans know the nature of this creator.  And, we certainly do not believe this creator cares about how we pray, or specific prayers to curse others or bring good luck etc. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/786624/china-veil-beard-ban-xinjiang-muslim-uighur-religious-extremism

(Express, 1 April, 2017)

I think the Shia community is being manipulated by the Iranian government for political purposes.  It constantly attacks what it sees as it's main rival in the Mid-East via propaganda and incendiary comments under the guise of leading/protecting the Muslim world.  But, doesn't say a word about the treatment of Muslims in Russia or China.  

All the Best,

David

You seem to hold a position on the existence of God. Interesting when I read the definition it is that you don't take a position and that your supposed neutral on that but whateves.

anyways I suggest you try and understand this God you believe in. Shiachat is not the greatest place, there are other places that are better for this research. Whenever you like of course.

i knew about the stuff in China not the hijab thing specifically though I may have heard of it but the fact that it is difficult for Religions in general including Islam to be practiced. I heard specific instances of life being hard on Muslims yes. There are other places that may not mentioned. However as for Iran. See the world is almost like this big chess game Iran is up against the whole world man it has to play it's moves right. 

Iran turning on its only allies now is not a good idea. Patience must be practiced. You have to make the right moves at the right time. When you have millions of Palestinians who have been killed  Muslims in Sarajevo which Iran has mentioned, Muslims in Yemen who are being slaughtered you have to be careful and prioritize otherwise you will lose everything. Save the Palestinians first then we can get hijab going in China and the repressions in Russia. You can't turn on Russia when if you got Syria to worry about.

However I think I remember someone from the Iranian nation speaking on the repression that some of the Muslims face in China I think it might have been on this but I'm not sure. 

Edited by Al Hadi

Iran could only do so much, we support the Iraqi government, Syrian government, Lebanon, and Yemen. Iran has been supporting resistance against oppression all over the map, meanwhile we had the worse economic sanctions imposed on us but still we are successful, and I think first we take care of our neighborhood then move to Russia and China for example. 

@David66 let me throw this at you what about Israel? You think Israel focuses on every group of Jews in the world that are being oppressed? I hear in Israel itself, the Orthodox Jews are not happy, or at least a good segment of them. 

I am sure, Absolutely positive in fact that if I researched the plight of Jews in other countries I would find Israel silent on their oppression as well. Yes, Jews may not be oppressed in every place, and in some societies they are treated above everyone else, with any form of scrutiny to their beliefs probably ending up getting Put down as anti Semitism. 

Edited by Al Hadi

7 hours ago, David66 said:

Interesting that you quote a terrorist and a supporter of terrorists, interesting that they are the main culprits behind 9/11 and no sanctions ...hmmmm..... but Iran is the boogeyman lol  and I was not referring to a messianic Armageddon doomsday scenario I was merely pointing out that we will stand up to the oppressors and terrorist when they make the first move to wage war on us... since we ARE NOT the aggressors and never have been. 

Also yes we do believe in a saviour,  that is a part of our belief. But you and you're agnostic/atheist buddies are tooooooo cool for that. Wayyy too intellectual for that kind of thing.... lol

May Allah hasten the return of our beloved Imam Mahdi (as ) and Jesus (as) 

@David66

Have you heard about the israeli organization called "breaking the silence"?

It is made up of former israeli soliders who speak out against the illegal and violent occupation of Palestinian lands and the oppression of its people:

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

Hello,

14 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Thirty years old and you were unsuccessful?  If you have a handicap then I am sorry.  If not, I doubt you tried to hard and you should be more determined.  At least travel to Syria and/or Iraq.  You can probably find a militia that will put a rifle in your hand and show you where the front line is.  That way you will be able to fight first hand these occupiers and aggressors you hate and rail against online.

All the Best,

David 

@David66 as I stated I tried volunteering, which means legally but then I saw that there were 100s of thousands of volunteees but they don't even send them, I was running after it 3-4 months, I tried from different provinces and cities..... people from all walks of life, retired army/irgc, basij, are trying to get there as for me growing up in the west I had no history here not even an active member of the basij, I don't need to get in the whole process of how to get there or what I did or who I saw here .... I was pointing out I wasn't in the west as you had stated and I was calling for war when I'm sitting far away. That's for people like you, for people who have faith it's not that big of a deal .... so that's why I wasn't successful I was not trying to get myself there and join your buddies isis or nusra. Of course I can go through anywhere to join those American supported terrorist. 

just wondering your profile pic is it cause you supported trump ? Now you feel ashamed :..? Just trying to see .... 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)