Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What's your favorite Flower ?

Rate this topic

Sindbad05

• Moderators

Narcissi... The kind that were abundant in the mountains where I grew up(I think they are called sugarcups) Mum would often bring a bunch on her way back from work and I would put them in the vase over the mantelpiece in our room. I never got tired of looking at them or admiring their beauty. 

9 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Corn tassel.

You like flower that brings forth Corn ? 

8 minutes ago, starlight said:

Narcissi... The kind that were abundant in the mountains where I grew up(I think they are called sugarcups) Mum would often bring a bunch on her way back from work and I would put them in the vase over the mantelpiece in our room. I never got tired of looking at them or admiring their beauty. 

Does it smell nice ? 

• Veteran Member
20 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

katrick type of sound ? :D

No ... and l had to Iook that 1 up.

l tried to find an audio on the Net --no luck.

Make a Iight tick sound by putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth so the sound is one soft tick and you will get the idea.

Well mother dear sometimes calls me "a7la warda" (the prettiest flower)...

:blush:

It sounds so cheesy when translated into English but it's so normal in Arabic. My brother in law's dad called me that at his son's wedding lol - it's a phrase to describe a nice guy :)!

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

ls that because someone you don't like is pushing them up?  :woot:

OK, l admit it. l have a warped sense of humor.

Actually....lol...some people are. :shifty:

I also would like to add that although the snowy little European daisies are nice, I much prefer our Left Coast species.

image.jpg

• Advanced Member

Salaam, i like pink vining jasmine. It has such an amazing smell, mashaAllah. Its a plant/flower usually seen in old neighborhoods, in the yards of old houses. Not so popular anymore, as now the majority of yards have scentless roses cuz they LOOK good,and fruitless fruit trees:/

Things just make less and less sense with each year that passes,lol!

23 hours ago, silasun said:

Well mother dear sometimes calls me "a7la warda" (the prettiest flower)...

:blush:

It sounds so cheesy when translated into English but it's so normal in Arabic. My brother in law's dad called me that at his son's wedding lol - it's a phrase to describe a nice guy :)!

Which flower ? 

50 minutes ago, shia farm girl said:

Salaam, i like pink vining jasmine. It has such an amazing smell, mashaAllah. Its a plant/flower usually seen in old neighborhoods, in the yards of old houses. Not so popular anymore, as now the majority of yards have scentless roses cuz they LOOK good,and fruitless fruit trees:/

Things just make less and less sense with each year that passes,lol!

You mean this flower, Haven't seen it before in my life in my country, we have white Jasmine. I love Fragrance of Jasmine and Rose and take a deep sigh until I get tired or fragrance evaporates lolz. Nice choice sister. :)

images.jpg

• Advanced Member
On 5/7/2017 at 0:49 PM, Sindbad05 said:

You mean this flower, Haven't seen it before in my life in my country, we have white Jasmine. I love Fragrance of Jasmine and Rose and take a deep sigh until I get tired or fragrance evaporates lolz. Nice choice sister. :)

images.jpg

Yes:) @Sindbad05 I just love it:)

Screenshot_2017-05-09-02-08-09-1.png