Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Mahdi Aj

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone i wanted to say that sunnis say how can any Imam be hidden in occoulation so many years it means they dont believe in Allah Swt my question them is that how can ashaab e khaaf sleep so many years how can Hazrat Nooh As be in this world 900 years how and how can Hazrat Younis As live in big fish for so many years how can they say such things do they not trust Allah Swt and his miracles he can do whatever he wants. and its not so big deal if Imam Mahdi Aj is living in occoulation so many years its one of miracle and signs of Allah Swt if someone really believe in Allah Swt they will surely trust it but who dont trust him 100% will say how is it possible. Ajal Allah Farajan Imam of our time we need him so much we cant imagine pray for his reapparence brother and sisters :)

Edited by Shahjee12145

41 minutes ago, Ya Allah Madad said:

Its possible. Allah swt can do anything. Nothing is impossible for him.

This is not they usually ask. Here is the main Question.

Is there any valid/authentic proof on this from Prophet saw?

There is valid authentic proof which we have in our Hadith collections and many persons have met Imam Mahdi a.s.

Secondly, it is also valid authentic hadith that Prophet Mentioned that there will be 12 Imams and last of Whom will be Mahdi a.s from my daughter Fatima and it is in your books. 

Besides, many Sunni and Shia scholars have narrated that Imam Mahdi had born to Imam Hassan al Askari who went into occultation. 

Edited by Sindbad05

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Shahjee12145 said:

Salaam everyone i wanted to say that sunnis say how can any Imam be hidden in occoulation so many years it means they dont believe in Allah Swt my question them is that how can ashaab e khaaf sleep so many years how can Hazrat Nooh As be in this world 900 years how and how can Hazrat Younis As live in big fish for so many years how can they say such things do they not trust Allah Swt and his miracles he can do whatever he wants. and its not so big deal if Imam Mahdi Aj is living in occoulation so many years its one of miracle and signs of Allah Swt if someone really believe in Allah Swt they will surely trust it but who dont trust him 100% will say how is it possible. Ajal Allah Farajan Imam of our time we need him so much we cant imagine pray for his reapparence brother and sisters :)

Assalamu alaikum brother 

The arguments you've stated are very reasonable. I would also like to add the argument about the prophet Isa aleyhi salam, we're waiting for him for almost 2,000 years and this is a common belief amongst sunnis as well. So why is it possible for Allāh swt to make the prophet Isa a.s live this long and not Imam Al Mahdi (may Allāh hasten his reappearance)?

May Allāh hasten the reappearance of Imam Al Mahdi!

On ‎05‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Ya Allah Madad said:

Its possible. Allah swt can do anything. Nothing is impossible for him.

This is not they usually ask. Here is the main Question.

Is there any valid/authentic proof on this from Prophet saw?

proof is everywhere but u dont want to see it i think. its many narration from Prophet Muhammad Saww about Imam Mahdi Aj you must study the Quran properly and Hadith then you will InshAllah find it.