Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who killed Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakr?

Rate this topic

Faruk

• Advanced Member

Salam,

Who killed Muhammad Ibn Abi Bakr and how was the reaction of Aisha?

Edited by Faruk

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Shahjee12145 said:

brother muwaiyah killed him i think and aisha i think get happy because she didnt like him and he never supported her so i dont think aisha get sad on his Martyrdom but Imam Ali As cried for him when he get Martyred by munafiqeen

I asked this question because I read that she cursed Muawiya as well because he killed her brother.

• Veteran Member

Amr b a'as wanted him to be taken alive but muawiyah n hudayj a strong Uthman and muawiyah  supporter killed him.

Aisha was very upset when he died , it was umme Habiba wife of prophet who mocked his death by sending aisha goat meat.Umme Habiba was a umavi and complicit in the crimes of ummayyads  

• Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, Pangea said:

Does anyone know what his opinions of his father were and whether he ever commented on this?

His father already passed away.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Faruk said:

His father already passed away.

I understand that, but whether during his father's lifetime or after he'd passed, did Ibn Abi Bakr ever make comments in relation to the legitimacy of his father's Caliphate or the role he played in handing down the Caliphate to the 2nd one or anything in reference to that?

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Pangea said:

I understand that, but whether during his father's lifetime or after he'd passed, did Ibn Abi Bakr ever make comments in relation to the legitimacy of his father's Caliphate or the role he played in handing down the Caliphate to the 2nd one or anything in reference to that?

Ah, you meant his opinions ABOUT his father.

No I don't know. Never looked it up, never heard of it as well.

Edited by Faruk

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Faruk said:

Ah, you meant his opinions ABOUT his father.

No I don't know. Never looked it up, never heard of it as well.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Yes, I meant his opinions about his father and even his own sister for that matter.

I'm hoping someone may have some information on his views and what he thought of his own family and the actions they took against the Ahlul Bayt a.s. and whether he spoke out about Caliphat or the Battle fought against Imam Ali a.s. by his sister.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
On 5/4/2017 at 4:51 AM, Faruk said:

I asked this question because I read that she cursed Muawiya as well because he killed her brother.

Actually the person who killed him was Muawiyah ibn Khadij , he was General in the army of Muawiyah ibn sufiyan .