Rate this topic

Salam alaikum,

I hope all of you are doing well. As you all know, I had gotten divorced a few months ago. At the moment, there is a very good proposal for me by someone I have known for a while. With two sons and many other responsibilities, I know the guy is a good pick and said yes. Now the thing is that he has relocated to my city from another and we are both clueless about things for some reason. Could anyone from Karachi guide us to a nikkah khuwaan (a cleric who recites nikkah)? I need this help desperately - will appreciate any and all guidance in this regard. 

JazakALLAH. 

On 5/3/2017 at 2:24 AM, apofomysback said:

Could anyone from Karachi guide us to a nikkah khuwaan (a cleric who recites nikkah)?

Did anyone help you? Did you get married? 

update - we are under a mutah contract alhamdulillah. somehow none of the clerics are willing to recite our nikkah as the Union Council here hasnt issued my divorce certificate yet (theyre asking for bribes and what not). I have a court order for my khula though. Apparently we need to get a court order to force the UC to issue my divorce certificate :(

everything aside, me and the kids are happier than ever!!!

h

On 7/5/2017 at 0:25 AM, apofomysback said:

update - we are under a mutah contract alhamdulillah. somehow none of the clerics are willing to recite our nikkah as the Union Council here hasnt issued my divorce certificate yet (theyre asking for bribes and what not). I have a court order for my khula though. Apparently we need to get a court order to force the UC to issue my divorce certificate :(

everything aside, me and the kids are happier than ever!!!

h

If you can, please contact Maulana Aun Muhammad Naqvi. He can help in these matters. 

Respectfully, they are not bribes but fees.