Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
thuglife

Help me understand the female brain

Rate this topic

Salaam all

So, I have noticed that females are drama-centric. There's just always something. Stirring up whatever because they get bored maybe? 

Just generally difficult.

I have known of females who say that they cannot live with other females - because the displeasure goes up like an exponential scale with each additional female, apparently. They don't even like each other.

They are very difficult to get along with in any setting. I remember one female I asked to do a simple favor since she was over in that area any way. "No." Even though I was recording the professor's lectures for the whole class, and she would watch it. Here I am doing a favor for the whole class. I didn't bring this fact up. It's like, her brain can just ignore such a kind act. Or the brain knows the act and chooses to respond in that way. Like "I get mine, furget you."

Time after time after time. It's like that movie "Gone Girl" with Ben Afleck. At one point, he say something like every woman I know is coming at me.

And don't let the hijab fool you. At the masjid, this one guy would stop the sermon and quiet the female section because they were too loud. Multiple times. In one night.

I cannot become a women hater and think of them as inferior because the religion says we are equal. For others out there without certainty in religion, they may have a difference in opinion.

Why is female nature this way? It has to be the way the female is designed. Is there anything in the religion about the female disposition?

Like any sophisticated software, there has to be a way to hack into it with enough time. IS there a manual. It feels like every man has to be a psychoanalyst just to operate in any interaction with females.

I have seen women to be more active with their gender but not with opposite gender probably because of gender differences. Women are different than men in terms of emotions and security. They should be treated with special strategy such as give them space and do not try to bother them because they will be much suspicious due to their own security. And, consider their rude things as good things such as if a women is reserved, rude and straightforward, she in my eyes is best women for she protects herself and people in her surroundings from evils of surroundings and her own evils. 

And, I value older women than younger ones because older women look you like their own children and even become hard or rude to you sometimes, which is good for our teachings as to how should one interact with opposite gender and young females are very kind heart and emotional which is not practical in today's era. Young girls should have a little bit of suspicion in their brains and be intelligent like older age women. 

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

I have seen women to be more active with their gender but not with opposite gender probably because of gender differences. Women are different than men in terms of emotions and security. They should be treated with special strategy such as give them space and do not try to bother them because they will be much suspicious due to their own security. And, consider their rude things as good things such as if a women is reserved, rude and straightforward, she in my eyes is best women for she protects herself and people in her surroundings from evils of surroundings and her own evils. 

This isn't the 1700's; females are in the public sphere. Interactions with them are out of necessity in the work place.

And I do recall an instance of Imam Ali as meeting a random single women with kids and asking if he should cook while she watches the children or vice versa. It appears you are putting forth your own standards that differ with the religion. And no, being rude is something that haunts one on the day of judgement.

Just now, thuglife said:

This isn't the 1700's; females are in the public sphere. Interactions with them are out of necessity in the work place.

And I do recall an instance of Imam Ali as meeting a random single women with kids and asking if he should cook while she watches the children or vice versa. It appears you are putting forth your own standards that differ with the religion. And no, being rude is something that haunts one on the day of judgement.

Imam Ali a.s also says that three wrong things in men are three good things in females that are women should be miser so that she save money of her husband, she should have fear so that she protects her dignity and dignity of her husband and third I forget.

Women should also have straightforward tongue and should not have so much flexible tongue that someone may feel inclined to her and it is what is said in Quran for communication of women to men and it is said that do not show too gentle attitude towards men.

Men has his responsibilities and women has hers. Talk for an important work and that is all. 

8 minutes ago, thuglife said:

You're not really helping here.

Bro, it is impossible to understand people. Just do things, if they seem fit to you or for the sake of good deeds or otherwise don't do anything. You just know that if anyone among males and females suggest you evil just refuse them straightforward and that is what I can say. May be it help you or if not then I pay apology for wasting your time. :) 

Edited by Sindbad05

The secret is to stay a man when they act as such. Keep on thinking with your mind. Do not go into their storm as well.

Sabr, keep cool and try to find out what their real problem is by just straight up asking nd what you can do the next time to avoid this.

Edited by Faruk

57 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Image result for female brain

l think notme posted something like this about two years ago.

Actually, and keeping my   mydogynme aside, this subject is easy to conceptualize.

Take a taperecorder. Use emogie search functions. She selects which emoji she wishes. Then as you here the tape through the speakers, "errr, wheeeen, click, snap, urrrp ______". Now the blank is filled it with whatever  has been recorded in the past: From: Mommy, Grandmommy, girls at school, TV (at lot of TV), chickflicks (especially when she wants to do the whine and cry routine), and any ungarded comment you made in the past. (Allways be careful what you say because they record everything.

Result: Klagenfurht

Simple to understand. lmpossible to endure. lt's Allah-s.w.t. 's hint of what Jehenna is like.

Edited by hasanhh

4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l think notme posted something like this about two years ago.

Actually, and keeping my   mydogynme aside, this subject is easy to conceptualize.

Take a taperecorder. Use emogie search functions. She selects which emoji she wishes. Then as you here the tape through the speakers, "errr, wheeeen, click, snap, urrrp ______". Now the blank is filled it with whatever  has been recorded in the past: Mommy, Grandmommy, girls at school, TV (at lot of TV), chickflicks (especially when she wants to do the whine and cry routine), and any ungarded comment you made in the past. (Allways be careful what you say because they record everything.

Result: Klagenfurht

Simple to understand. lmpossible to endure. lt's Allah-s.w.t. 's hint of what Jehenna is like.

I honestly didn't understand any of that man..... you literally lost me at take a tape recorder, I take it ur married? I remember a forum posting from a few years back, it was either you or @notme who said getting married was one of the worst mistakes, not the dumbest, but one of the worst. Why? Can it be that bad man.... if it is, why not cut ur losses and find someone else. 

Edited by Bazzi_

This is irrelevant to the topic but I gotta say I respect how you align your perceptions and ideologies perfectly with religion and don't formulate your own opinions on matters. A lot of people become too apt with the modern world which causes them to turn a blind eye to what religion (namely, the true reality)has to say on the problem or if in a vague matter how it would probably go about in dissecting the issue . It's rare to see this . Mashallah good on you brother.

( i saw some of your other posts too)

Most men don't seem all that logical to me either. The main difference I would say is that they generally are better at not showing their emotions, and so appear more rational. But all you have to do is bring up a touchy subject on this site, and you quickly realise that behind the facade of rationality often lies a completely irrational brain that is as driven by emotion as that of any woman.

That's not to say that there aren't some differences, but I don't think they are as great as some people would like to make out.