Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sadiq Shirazi follower

What did Hezbollah do for shiism?

Rate this topic

Guest Sadiq Shirazi follower

Assalamu Aleykum, what did Hezbollah ever do to defend shiism, shia people or holy places? I just want sincere answers brothers. May Allah bless Muhammad and his family and curse their enemies. I also wanted to know how close are Hezbollah's relations with Iran, specifically Khamenei's ideology???? Ya Mahdi madad!

1 hour ago, Guest Sadiq Shirazi follower said:

how close are Hezbollah's relations with Iran, specifically Khamenei's ideology???? 

from my understanding they support the secular nature of Lebanon, and don't intend to put WF in place.in Lebanon, as Shia are a minority and there is not much consensus.

Though they and Iran co-operate in defending Lebanon and holy shrines in Iraq and Syria.

Salaam brother what do u mean by what have they done they have sacrificed their whole life for sake of Ahlulbayt AS what more can they do they are human as well and they always defend holy shrines when needed and always work for Shia sunni unity and Hassan Nasrallah sacrificed his own son who was 18 years what more can a normal human being do  and when u write ayatollahs name no matter who they are please dont name them please say Ayatollah Khamenei not Khamenei brother and ofcourse iran always helps people who are in trouble and if it was not revoulotion in iran Shias would have been much worse state then now so thank Ayatollah Khomeini for bringing revoultion in Iran :)

Edited by Shahjee12145

4 hours ago, Guest Sadiq Shirazi follower said:

Assalamu Aleykum, what did Hezbollah ever do to defend shiism, shia people or holy places? I just want sincere answers brothers. May Allah bless Muhammad and his family and curse their enemies. I also wanted to know how close are Hezbollah's relations with Iran, specifically Khamenei's ideology???? Ya Mahdi madad!

Hizbullah liberated Lebanese land from Israel, and protected Sayyeda Zeinab a.s shrine in Syria as well as the lebanese borders from relentless ISIS and Nusra attacks, Hezbullah currently are fighting the front against takfiris... 
Hizbullah follow Imam Khomeini/khamanei, and consider themselves part of WF

Guest Yemen

Amma Ba'd

As your question concerning Hezbollah contribution for shiism, as for other have narrated about their military achievement, there is another important thing Hezbollah has crowned for its role in enermously building confidence, hope, and mahabbah in shia world especially the ARABS. I hope you'll find this interesting.

After Arab-Israel war many arabs are believed Israel is undefeatable. Hezbollah with its charismatic leader coming from their people, speak with their language, Hashimi, holding their speech tradition (which doesn't work in English if you ask me), then surprisingly knock down this so called "undefeated army". It is well known brother that Iran is proud nation, however Arab is doomed proud, stubborn racist that no history has ever recorded this kind of racism. If Persian don't want to speak to Arab, then Arab will kill his son for talking to Persian (Analogy). I witness many anti-Iran shia finally found mahabbah to Iran in Lebanon, this euphoria is awesome, many many my traditional sunni friend now seeing positive toward Iran.

Good morning, Sorry if i have bad English.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

7 hours ago, Guest Sadiq Shirazi follower said:

It is not a question of what has Hizbullah done for Shiism . The question is what has Hizbullah done for Islam.

With the power of google and the internet why should anyone even have to ask that question

Guest JNOUBI

Salamu Alaykom,

as a Lebanese shia who is currently in Jnoub, the homeland of Hezbollah. Hezbollah have done a lot to Shiism, especially in the Levant.

They are the ones protecting the shrine of Sayeda Zainab (as) in Syria, alongside with their Shia allies, Haraket Amal. I have many friends who were in Syria protecting Sayeda Zainab (as)'s shrine back when the war happened, and one of their leaders kept putting the flag over the shrine's dome everytime the oppononts took it down. He was eventually martyred. 

In Lebanon, after the civil war, Lebanon was divided, each sect/religion took its own area of Lebanon, and the majority of Shias in Lebanon live in the South, or in a place in Beirut called 'Al Dahiya'. In 2006, Israel targetted these Shia areas, and because of Hezbollah and the Lebanese army these places were liberated.

Hezbollah may not have a role in the protection of Shias in the gulf countries, but they're doing their best in doing so in the Levant countries, and because of them, Haraket Amal and the Lebanese Army, Lebanon is a safe country from terrorsim, and inshallah Syria soon. Hezbollah have also showed huge soliderity to the Hashd Al Shaabi in Iraq, to the Shias of Bahrain, and to the houthis of Yemen, and you can find various lectures by the leader of Hezbollah, Sayed Hassan about this.

Hope it was all useful.

On 5/1/2017 at 2:53 PM, Guest JNOUBI said:

nd because of them, Haraket Amal and the Lebanese Army, Lebanon is a safe country from terrorsim, and inshallah Syria soon.

haraket amal is the most useless party ever, they have done absolutely nothing but extort and bully lebanese... 

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Guest JNOUBI said:

They are the ones protecting the shrine of Sayeda Zainab (as) in Syria, alongside with their Shia allies, Haraket Amal. I have many friends who were in Syria protecting Sayeda Zainab (as)'s shrine back when the war happened, and one of their leaders kept putting the flag over the shrine's dome everytime the oppononts took it down. He was eventually martyred. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

The shaheed's name is Ali Mahmoud, more known as Abu Turab.  Shaheed Abu Turab was martyred on 10 of Muharram.  Fatiha.

The name used in description is incorrect.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Sign in to follow this