In the Name of God بسم الله

A mockery by shia's of the Ahlulbayt [as]

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

So much to say, but is just pointless (I literally deleted a post that took me 15 minutes to write), anyone, scholar or layman who believes that it is ok to depict our most revered figures in this homosexual manner is lost.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Member

Salaam brother,

33 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

...tarnished permanently but self mutilation rituals

Mandatory lines.

33 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Ayatullah Bashir Najafi :

Q & A

We often find pictures and images of the ahlul-bayt (as) as well as of Imam Abbas (as) and they are placing feathers on their turbans. Are these considered to be traditions of the Israelis?

-In the name of Allah: First of all, it should be known that Abbas (as) is the master of every believer—not an Imam. It is wrong to call every buried Sayed such as al-Qasim (as) and others with the term "Imam" and this is quite a common misconception amongst the people and it is a matter that must be paid attention to. Secondly, all images that are hand drawn and then printed out of Abu Al-Fadhil (as)—as well as of other non-infallibles—and of any one of the holy infallibles are not allowed. All these images are not taken by camera; they are a product of the imagination and are therefore unrealistic. According to my rulings, drawing them is considered to be forbidden and attributing them to the holy Imams or to any individual is an act of deception, which is a great sin. I have issued many verdicts regarding this matter. Allah know best.

Good to know you revere Ayatullah Bashir Najafi and have posted one of his rulings. Please include his tatbir rulings when you make a thread for that. Why pick and choose?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Edited by Lover of Ahlulbait (ams)

Salaam brothers its not good to make picture of Prophet Saww And Imam AS i think its bad we have never seen and their face is beyond our imagination therefore its not good to make picture of them and when iran makes Islamic movies no Ulema allows to show any charachter play Prophet Muhammad Saww or Imam Ali As and other Holy Person as well.

It is not allowed to make pictures of our Holy Personalities. And many shias hold that our personalities are more beautiful than in pictures. But since those are attributed to Ahlebait a.a.s therefore one must criticise the act of drawing such pictures but don't disrespect or tear apart those pics rather flow them in rivers.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

:bismillah:

:salam:

On many anti shia websites and videos, they have picked up on the fact some shia's have decided to actually draw and depict the faces of our Aimmah [asws]. Before someone decides to abandon the faculty of their own reasoning and say 'but some marji allow it' , i want you to think for yourself, and consider that even if it is permissible fo some marji [and forbidden by others or discouraged], is this how you want the ahlulbayt [asws] represented ? Do you want to make false depictions of them tools used to attack us?

What sort of mockery are a minority of shia's [let me add, this is only a minority and it is our duty to speak out against their actions] doing?

muhammad-the-white-prophet-with-black-sl

What sort of a joke is this, drawing the Prophet Muhammed [saw] like this? Have you no shame? Do you not have any respect for Rasulullah [saw]? Was it not enough the image of the madhab of Muhammed wa ale Muhammed [asws] tarnished permanently but self mutilation rituals, that some of us had to go for the symbols themselves? Are we living up the the phrase - best religion/madhab, with the worst followers?

Ayatullah Bashir Najafi :

Q & A

We often find pictures and images of the ahlul-bayt (as) as well as of Imam Abbas (as) and they are placing feathers on their turbans. Are these considered to be traditions of the Israelis?

-In the name of Allah: First of all, it should be known that Abbas (as) is the master of every believer—not an Imam. It is wrong to call every buried Sayed such as al-Qasim (as) and others with the term "Imam" and this is quite a common misconception amongst the people and it is a matter that must be paid attention to. Secondly, all images that are hand drawn and then printed out of Abu Al-Fadhil (as)—as well as of other non-infallibles—and of any one of the holy infallibles are not allowed. All these images are not taken by camera; they are a product of the imagination and are therefore unrealistic. According to my rulings, drawing them is considered to be forbidden and attributing them to the holy Imams or to any individual is an act of deception, which is a great sin. I have issued many verdicts regarding this matter. Allah know best.

Salam,

A minority that is fought from all sides has better things to do than defending the depiction of Imams.

I propse we'll get rid of them today.

• Advanced Member

Paintings of holy saints whether it be Prophets(saw) or Imams(as) shouldn't be allowed in my opinion.

We are not like Christians who have no problem in showing paintings of Hazrat Isa(pbuh). The history of portraying pictures of such personalities has led to idol worship. We muslims are much better than that and even though are intentions might be right, we should avoid something like this.

The teachings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and our Imams (as) should be alive in our hearts and should reflect through our personalities. There is no need to hang such pictures which is pointless.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

• Veteran Member

Honestly I think it's an unnecessary rift within shias, I also agree that no images should be drawn but to excommunicate those shias who do out of a sense of veneration is following a slippery slope to wahabism 

Shias  have a history of splintering into subsects over and over again and we show learn from it  and it's better to educate the masses  and ignore those who participate in these gluluw like practices.Inclusion rather than exclusion should be the strength of shias  

• 10 months later...
  • Advanced Member
58 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Isn't it HARAAM to make Pictures of Prophet and Ahlul Bayt ???

According to Ayatollah Khamenei Immortal Imam (as) 452 The attribution of these photographs to the infallibles (as) is not fixed, although desecration is not permissible. Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei.

According to Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi

Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi Question 123. Are these pictures that are related to Imam Ali (as) or Imam Hussein (PBUH) or Abolfazl al-Abbas (PBUH) and ...? Is it difficult to install them at home and in mosques and other places? Do you accept them?

Answer: These photos are not real; But, if the pictures are not inappropriate, and they do not have a definite ratio, they have no problem. Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi.

http://hadana.ir/حکم-تصویر-و-نقاشی-چهره-امامان/

Ayatollah Safi Golpayegani Ayatollah Safi Golpayegani What is the decree of buying, selling, printing, producing or using photographs and posters from the face of the Imams (as)? The photographs and posters do not have the correct documentation; it is good to avoid this. Ayatollah Safi Golpayegani

http://hadana.ir/حکم-تصویر-و-نقاشی-چهره-امامان/

https://goo.gl/bKY6Rd

it is highly recommended to not use them I remember in all this practice their holy faces were covered by paintings as a light Niqab but at recent years unfortunately  number of pictures without covering their faces increased.

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa3338

http://www.islamquest.net/ur/archive/question/fa3338

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member

this Image referers to Prophet (pbu)  but it has no authentic source.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Brother! Please REMOVE THIS !!!!

I remove it from my post I think that you also remove it from quot.

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I remove it from my post I think that you also remove it from quot.

Done :) Thank You Very Very Very Much Brother :love:

MAY Allah Reward you for this Good Deed. Aameen.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Shah Khan said:

Done :) Thank You Very Very Very Much Brother :love:

MAY Allah Reward you for this Good Deed. Aameen.

I just want to show it’s not an invention from Shias when sunni muslims didn’t have problem with this old painting.

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

I just want to show it’s not an invention from Shias when sunni muslims didn’t have problem with this old painting.

I know brother. This Painting was not made by Shias. I believe in you Shias. Shia people can never do such things.