Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TahaFunder

Shias in Ivory Coast and the Caribbeans

Rate this topic

Dear Shia Chat Community, Salaam

We are blessed to be hosting two crowdfunding campaigns managed by AIM Islam and ICIS, each fundraising for the Shia Muslim community in Trinidad and Tobago as well as Ivory Coast. 

We would like to invite you all to take a look and pledge any amounts you can for the development of our communities in those countries:

https://www.tahafunder.com/ivorycoastschool

https://www.tahafunder.com/campaign/149/muslim-community-of-trinadad-and-tobago

Spreading the word of mouth on Social media could massively help them.

May Allah reward us all for our intentions and efforts inshallah.

Kind Regards and Peace,

Taha Funder Team

On 2017-4-28 at 4:54 PM, A true Sunni said:

I would be very reluctant to contribute anything unless i was sure it was genuine and not a scam. best to have it endorsed by an Alim who people can speak to and someone who has been there

Dear brother/sister, Salaam

All projects on Taha Funder crowdfunding platform go through a rigorous verification process. This project being run by a well known Islamic College in London which is known to the community. Moreover, you can take a look at the video on the project page and find out more about the Ulama who have given their endorsment to this project.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

Taha Funder Team

5 hours ago, TahaFunder said:

Dear brother/sister, Salaam

All projects on Taha Funder crowdfunding platform go through a rigorous verification process. This project being run by a well known Islamic College in London which is known to the community. Moreover, you can take a look at the video on the project page and find out more about the Ulama who have given their endorsment to this project.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

Taha Funder Team

I am very familiar with many of the Ulema in London. Can you name a few. You are very vague about 'Alims' & 'well known Islamic college'.

As I said names would be helpful. Are you in contact with any of the members of Majalis Ulema or has Maulana Mohamed Ali Shomali given any of these projects his blessing.

On 2017-4-30 at 1:44 AM, A true Sunni said:

I am very familiar with many of the Ulema in London. Can you name a few. You are very vague about 'Alims' & 'well known Islamic college'.

As I said names would be helpful. Are you in contact with any of the members of Majalis Ulema or has Maulana Mohamed Ali Shomali given any of these projects his blessing.

Salamun Alaikum, 

Each project posted on the platform have their own Ulema and our role is just to verify the projects. You can check VR Karbala project or the Muslim Community in the Caribbeans projects to find out more about the Ulema involved in the projects.

Hope this helps.

Have a blessed Ramadhan

Taha Funder Team