Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"Ex-shia" Can someone tell me is this man really?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I can't be sure till I watch the full video. Can you summarise what he said in the video (if you've watched it all).

I don't know what the purpose of these videos are. I respect Muhmmad Hijab but he needs to stick to his athiest debates rather then proving Shia sect is wrong. 

Another wrong perception he says about Shias is that he says Shia believe that "One cannot be a Muslims until he believes in twelve Imams".

Imam Al-Ridha a.s said: "A Muslim cannot be a Momin until he believes in our Imamate". So, Shias believe in that other people who believe in Allah and Prophet are Muslims but not Momin until they believe in the Wilayah of Imams. 

Third wrong perception, he says that Imams are neither infallible and nor know the Ilmul Gaib, While Allah AWJ said that "Allah has purified you who family of Prophet forever". And Allah says in Quran: "Allah gives secret knowledge to whomever He AWJ wants". 

So, he is wrong in here too. Suspicion is rising that it is a conspiracy against Shia school of thought. 

Fourth wrong perception, he says that Shia believe that Imams had knowledge of unseen which is wrong and says that neither do Prophets have knowledge of Unseen. This is already covered by the previous verse of Quran in which Allah says that Allah AWJ gives Ilmul Gaib to whomever He wants. Plus, the books of Torah, Bible and Quran were also from the knowledge of unseen and they provided us with knowledge that we have not yet seen such as Judgement day and what will people of Hell and Heaven will say while entering Heaven or hell and before that time. 

So, Allah AWJ also shared with us knowledge of unseen through these books and this man says that Prophets and Imams are not given knowledge of unseen. This is actually bias against Prophets and Imams. If Imams do not have knowledge of unseen that how were they better than the people of Ahlul Sunnah and Companions of Prophets and every person referred to them for the commentary of Quran ? 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I can't be sure till I watch the full video. Can you summarise what he said in the video (if you've watched it all).

I don't know what the purpose of these videos are. I respect Muhmmad Hijab but he needs to stick to his athiest debates rather then proving Shia sect is wrong. 

He claiming he saw the light in sunni islam because in shia islam concept of imamate not in the quran and not clear cut according to him. He saying his family weren't very religious so that helped him become sunni too.

• Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

ugh, these guys again. 

no hes a total fraud. the best way to expose him is to simply listen to his words. he clearly does not know anything about shia fiqh other than what salafi THINK is shia fiqh.

may Allah curse the liars

What do you mean brother?

And, I agree to him. Why would a person who has great Imams who were told by Prophet to be source of Knowledge after him both mentioned in Sunni and Shia books will turn to those Imams who are not same even in principal beliefs ??????? Four Schools of thought are four different ways.  Shia religion is one and same, and what first Imam said, the succeeding Imams elaborated and explained it. 

Salaam brothers please ignore such type of people they are liars fasiq and munafiq and have no knowledge about Islam forget Shia Islam and if they are so sure that their aqeedah is so true so why they talk about us even i dont understand this type of mentality are they scared that we are spreading or what and we can also make such fake videos but we dont do it because its not good to lie

Edited by Shahjee12145

He says that he could not find the qualities of Imam that we Shias mention in Quran. 

I think he missed the verse of Surah Baqarah where Hazrat Talut a.s was given the KIngdom on the basis of knowledge and courage and Imams have these qualities too which is necessary for a Caliph that is to be appointed by Allah AWJ, however, neither of these qualities were in 3 Caliphs of Ahlul Sunnah who said that "If Ali were not here Umar would have died". 

6 minutes ago, Shahjee12145 said:

Salaam brothers please ignore such type of people they are liars fasiq and munafiq and have no knowledge about Islam forget Shia Islam and if they are so sure that their aqeedah is so true so why they talk about us even i dont understand this type of mentality are they scared that we are spreading or what and we can also make such fake videos but we dont do it because its not good to lie

Yeah, I think it sufficient that I heard that much : D

• Advanced Member

I had a friend when I was young, he was Iranian like me but he was not religious at all. He had girl friends, smoked, parties, drank, etc, etc, anything that a kufar does. I cut contact with him later on.

Fastforward 10 years and I hear from another friend that he has become muslim now, sunni, he got into a friend circle of sunnis so he got interested.

But when the sunnis that "converted" him describe it, they say they converted a shia to sunni. Of course he did not know the first thing about islam before that or sunnism or shiism, but the fact that he was Iranian was justification enough for them to say we converted a shia to sunnism, made them feel good about themselves, even if it wasnt true.

No informed shia would ever convert to sunnism, its like denying factual history, its like saying "oh karbala did not happen" "oh we celebrate on ashura because of the sunnah of the jews" "oh taqalayn was about the sahaba" "oh gadir was just for fun", etc, etc.

If you are informed about shiism, you can never go to sunnism and it is like it has been said:

truth-is-on-the-side-of-the-oppressed-3.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

they're basically good at bullying less knowledgeable shia kids and claiming "victory" over shiism. 

Yeah I saw one of their videos where they find a bunch of shia with bad english, and "win" the "debate" with them on a London street.

3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I wouldnt call it anything as grandiose as a conspiracy. its a bunch of salaftards online who are desperate to promote their rubbishy website and forum. my friends repeatedly challenged them to debates either face to face or via skype with sheikh allahyari but they ran like cowards each time. on their twitter they posted an open challenge to all shia on twitter. some rafidhi brothers accepted the challenge, to which they ran away again.

I could be lying though, go ahead and check the tweet which is pinned onto the profile of one of their members, I think hes called sunni guy, and the thread underneath where about a billion shias from all over the world accepted the challenge that they ignored. 

they're basically good at bullying less knowledgeable shia kids and claiming "victory" over shiism. they have never even accepted a challenge from even an average shia debater, never mind won a debate. each time someone accepts their challenge they flee. anyone can pretend to be knowledgeable when the discussion is over a web forum and you have access to google and can collaborate with others. doing it live is a whole other matter. 

all they want to do is trick shia into signing up on their website, where they can gang up against them, insult them, heavily moderate their posts and eventually ban them. 

to make themselves feel better, they create these videos because, as usual, non shia just believe them at face value without any critical thought process at all. 

thank you for clarifying this brother, i have seen these videos too but thanks for telling us thats not how it is.I think you should spread this info to other non muslims or sunnis out there so they dont feel like its their one sided victory.

• Moderators
On 4/26/2017 at 11:48 AM, DigitalUmmah said:

I wouldnt call it anything as grandiose as a conspiracy. its a bunch of salaftards online who are desperate to promote their rubbishy website and forum. my friends repeatedly challenged them to debates either face to face or via skype with sheikh allahyari but they ran like cowards each time. on their twitter they posted an open challenge to all shia on twitter. some rafidhi brothers accepted the challenge, to which they ran away again.

I could be lying though, go ahead and check the tweet which is pinned onto the profile of one of their members, I think hes called sunni guy, and the thread underneath where about a billion shias from all over the world accepted the challenge that they ignored. 

they're basically good at bullying less knowledgeable shia kids and claiming "victory" over shiism. they have never even accepted a challenge from even an average shia debater, never mind won a debate. each time someone accepts their challenge they flee. anyone can pretend to be knowledgeable when the discussion is over a web forum and you have access to google and can collaborate with others. doing it live is a whole other matter. 

all they want to do is trick shia into signing up on their website, where they can gang up against them, insult them, heavily moderate their posts and eventually ban them. 

to make themselves feel better, they create these videos because, as usual, non shia just believe them at face value without any critical thought process at all. 

When Asrar Rashid called out the Shias, the Shias took the challenge to debate him but than he Asrar Rashid ran like a coward and didn't bother to show up lol.

On 4/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Hassan- said:
When Asrar Rashid called out the Shias, the Shias took the challenge to debate him but than he Asrar Rashid ran like a coward and didn't bother to show up lol.

Shout out to that brothers reaction at 30 min 35 seconds lol. Thats the funniest bit of the whole video

17 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

My meme senses are tingling

MashaAllah @ the noor on that strong rafidhi brothers face.

his reaction without realising he is being filmed when the first 3 were being named was absolutely hysterical lol

• Advanced Member
On 4/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Hassan- said:

Did Asrar Rashid challenged Shi`as or was it Ammar Nakshawani who challenged Sunnis ?

4 minutes ago, Student_of_Deen said:

Did Asrar Rashid challenged Shi`as or was it Ammar Nakshawani who challenged Sunnis ?

Both. 

Ammar nakshawani challenged any sunni to a debate. asrar accepted, then nakshawani fled like a coward. 

this boosted asrars confidence so he started posting very inflammatory posts on his official facebook page, like saying he was going to subjugate the shia like salauddin ayubi and things like this. he then challenged all shia including even our zakirs. he then set a time and date for a debate and challenged shia to show up

like lions, some shia youths went. not knowing whether there would be violence or anything like that. asrar immediately changed the event to not have any debate that night. 

the shia then in return challenged asrar, and also set a date and a time and actually gave plenty of guarantees of their akhlaaq and that it would be academic and no one would come under any harm, they went as far as booking a neutral ground - a conference hall - and filming the entire thing. asrar was told repeatedly of the date and time, right down to being handed a flyer directly into his hand. 

asrar turned out to be a farrar. he did not even show up.

the video above is the event that went ahead, where shia claimed victory over him and his challenges. it is inshaAllah the start of the shia youth meeting any challenge raised against us in the UK. no more hiding or being scared.