Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lion33

Afghanistan - Iran - Tajikistan

Rate this topic

Bismillah I wanted to see what other peoples opinions were on this issue that I was thinking about. I was thinking about the relations between these 3 countries and the fact that they all speak farsi. I thought it was only Afghanistan but recently it came to my attention that farsi is spoken in Tajikistan as well. We agree that Iran in the future would have to expand its territory and the easiest places for the islamic govt to expand seems to be either Iraq because its majority shia or Afghanistan and Tajiksitan because they speak the same language. Some people say the dialects are different and this is somewhat true but me even tho I was born in America and my family is from Afghanistan I have noticed that I can speak farsi with native Iranians and native afghans without little trouble even though my farsi is zaeef. I have also noticed that both of these Farsi speaking groups have the same annoying personalities where they all think there cooler than they really are. But I am curious as to what people think about the islamic govt and future expansions and if they see it being able to expand into Iraq more easily or into farsi speaking countries. Again farsi speaking people have the most annoying attitude problems so if ppl from other areas would comment on this I would prefer it lol. aga farsi gap mezani than plz insanyat ko because we know this is a sensitive topic.

Edited by Yama Nemati

Iran should look to its cultural and ethnic kin in Afghanistan Tajikistan  and Armenia  for  allies and a living space  and not towards the Arab countries   Iran's true destiny lies with Afghanistan  Tajikistan  and the rest of the ethnic  Persian speaking  world  and cultural sphere

Edited by islamicsoldier