Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sidnaq

Iranians and shia islam

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 4/20/2017 at 0:23 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

 No, only the ones who live in an islamic country are blessed...

Fatwas from Ayatollah Sayyid Sadiq Al-Shirazi (may Allāh lengthen his life)
1

Question: As of now, is there an islamic government and a system of of Wilayat Al Faqih as far as Islam is concerned

Answer: There is no Islamic government on the face of the earth at the current time
 
2

Question: Is Wilayat-e-Faqih justified by the sayings of Ayema Masoomeen (a.s)?

Answer: Wilayatul Faqih is an unislamic theory. It has no roots from the Holy Quran or Hadith of Ahlulbayt (a.s).
 
3

Question: What is your view on Wilayatul Faqih?

Answer: The concept of Wilayatul Faqih is a theory and has no Islamic basis from the Holy Quran or Hadiths of Ahlulbayt (a.s). However, the concept of the Shoura does (Shouratul Fuqaha).

He is wrong obviously. And that is odd for him to say or his office. As their marja last time I checked lives in Iran. Shurat al fuqaha doesn't have any basis or at least not anymore than wiliyat al faqih.

wow it's one thing to disagree with other scholars but to completely diss their opinions like that says a lot about that marja and his office very wrong of them in my opinion.

On 4/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

What I an asking is, why would Iranians be more blessed in shia Islam the other Shias, there is also people being persecuted in Iran...

Assalamu alaikum 

La ilahe ilallah wa Muhammadan rasulullah wa Aliyan waliullah Ya Ali

There is problems everywhere. Sadiq shirazi should talk about Palestinians being persecuted in Israel. Last time I checked he is in Iran and not being persecuted(interesting). Iran is generally speaking better Islamically than all the other countries today. That's why sadiq shirazi lives there whether or not he likes to admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

He is wrong obviously. And that is odd for him to say or his office. As their marja last time I checked lives in Iran. Shurat al fuqaha doesn't have any basis or at least not anymore than wiliyat al faqih.

wow it's one thing to disagree with other scholars but to completely diss their opinions like that says a lot about that marja and his office very wrong of them in my opinion.

There is problems everywhere. Sadiq shirazi should talk about Palestinians being persecuted in Israel. Last time I checked he is in Iran and not being persecuted(interesting). Iran is generally speaking better Islamically than all the other countries today. That's why sadiq shirazi lives there whether or not he likes to admit it.

I think you are a five year old, you're just saying that Wilayatul Faqih is right and Shouratul Fuqaha wrong. You now what? You're wrong because it seems like you have no idea about anything about political elective systems...

Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Al Shirazi (may Allah lengthen his life), the greatest marja of his time (greater than Khamenei) nows better than you. I noticed that after you mentioned Yasser Al Habib, you quoted l.a (audhu bilah wa astagfirullah). Why don't you say that to Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawiya etc? Why? 

Imam Jafar Sadiq(AS) : 
 
Allah will not accept the belief of anyone who does not accept the wilayat of Hazrat Ali(as) and  one who does not dissociate  from his enemies.
Ref : Biharul  Anwar  V26 Pg 229 H No 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

I think you are a five year old, you're just saying that Wilayatul Faqih is right and Shouratul Fuqaha wrong. You now what? You're wrong because it seems like you have no idea about anything about political elective systems...

Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Al Shirazi (may Allah lengthen his life), the greatest marja of his time (greater than Khamenei) nows better than you. I noticed that after you mentioned Yasser Al Habib, you quoted l.a (audhu bilah wa astagfirullah). Why don't you say that to Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawiya etc? Why? 

Imam Jafar Sadiq(AS) : 
 
Allah will not accept the belief of anyone who does not accept the wilayat of Hazrat Ali(as) and  one who does not dissociate  from his enemies.
Ref : Biharul  Anwar  V26 Pg 229 H No 10.

I don't say lannah on the lot of them publically cause many of our maraji have forbid this you might not respect Khamenei(ha) but how about Sistani(ha), makarem shirazi(ha), and shaykh Wahid(ha) even he has an instance where he told his students not to insult the 1st khalifah he tells them Didn't I tell you not to speak like this. Even saeed al Hakeem(ha) has an instance on his website where he promotes unity.

I don't think sadiq shirazi is greater then Sayed al Qa'id al Khamenei(ha) nor any of the previous maraji I just mentioned. The position of Shirazi is your opinion and I hope God guides you. I am Shia which means I accept the wiliyat of Ali(as) so do the rest of the followers of Khamenei(ha) and other maraji even. Don't do takfeer of your fellow Shia brothers please. In terms of tabarra yes this is an obligation.

However tell that to Yasir al Habib who doesn't dissociate from the Queen for England and the UK government these aren't exactly the friends of ahlul bayt now are they(bombing the people of Yem and hurting the Shia for a long time now)? Real true and deep tabarra has this meaning dissociating from those enemies of ahlul bayt as well that is what is important and speaking in those terms Yasir habeeb is far away from that kind of really important tabarra which means he really doesn't do tabara so that hadith you just gave me should be told to him as he is the one who is not doing true tabara Sayed Khamenei(ha) is. I hope God guides you seriously but you have to put the work in cause this is a test and if you wont clear yourself from biases and go after the truth with a pure heart you will fail this test. God help you see the truth and other Shia who are like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 5:04 AM, Al Hadi said:

I don't say lannah on the lot of them publically cause many of our maraji have forbid this you might not respect Khamenei(ha) but how about Sistani(ha), makarem shirazi(ha), and shaykh Wahid(ha) even he has an instance where he told his students not to insult the 1st khalifah he tells them Didn't I tell you not to speak like this. Even saeed al Hakeem(ha) has an instance on his website where he promotes unity.

I don't think sadiq shirazi is greater then Sayed al Qa'id al Khamenei(ha) nor any of the previous maraji I just mentioned. The position of Shirazi is your opinion and I hope God guides you. I am Shia which means I accept the wiliyat of Ali(as) so do the rest of the followers of Khamenei(ha) and other maraji even. Don't do takfeer of your fellow Shia brothers please. In terms of tabarra yes this is an obligation.

However tell that to Yasir al Habib who doesn't dissociate from the Queen for England and the UK government these aren't exactly the friends of ahlul bayt now are they(bombing the people of Yem and hurting the Shia for a long time now)? Real true and deep tabarra has this meaning dissociating from those enemies of ahlul bayt as well that is what is important and speaking in those terms Yasir habeeb is far away from that kind of really important tabarra which means he really doesn't do tabara so that hadith you just gave me should be told to him as he is the one who is not doing true tabara Sayed Khamenei(ha) is. I hope God guides you seriously but you have to put the work in cause this is a test and if you wont clear yourself from biases and go after the truth with a pure heart you will fail this test. God help you see the truth and other Shia who are like you.

Many Marji? Stop lying brother, please! Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) doesn't have such a fatwa, rather his teacher and predecessor Ayatollah Sayed Abu Qasim Khoei (r) considered it unlawful to use taqqiyah if it puts someone towards propagating the three tyrants' states:

 

Then we have sheikh Wahid Khorasani (ha) with his known statement against the Abu Bakr and Umar:

 

Shuratul Fuqaha is based on proofs. Read the books of Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Shirazi...

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. " - Sayed al Khoei (r)

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

You see even his rival considered his work and thought of Political Islam.

If I wouldn't think that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi (ha) wasn't the greatest scholar why would I follow him? I have my own proofs and opinions indeed, but please tell me why do you think that Sayed Ali Khamenei is greater that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi (ha)? And may Allāh swt help you from absolute Wilayatul Faqih propaganda (which none of the scholars you stated above except Khamenei supports) to the true teachings of Ahlulbayt (as)! Ameen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also sheikh Yasser Al Habib considers Britain to be an oppressive government just as Iran's and Israel's. 

I didn't understand your points about tabarra, please enlighten me with Ahlulbayt's (as) narrations. Tabarra is tabarra stop making it so complicated issue. What tabarra is Khamenei doing? It's laughable that you think stop cursing the enemies of Ahlulbayt (as) will end our oppression... That's just ridiculous. We know the reason Saudi Arabia is bombing Yemen and oppressing Shias inside the country and it's definitely not tabarra. Taqqiyah is taqqiyah, tabarra is tabarra stop mixing up the two concepts.

La ilahe ilallah wa Muhammadan rasulullah Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå wa Aliyan waliyullah Ya Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Many Marji? Stop lying brother, please! Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) doesn't have such a fatwa, rather his teacher and predecessor Ayatollah Sayed Abu Qasim Khoei (r) considered it unlawful to use taqqiyah if it puts someone towards propagating the three tyrants' states:

 

Then we have sheikh Wahid Khorasani (ha) with his known statement against the Abu Bakr and Umar:

 

Shuratul Fuqaha is based on proofs. Read the books of Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Shirazi...

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. " - Sayed al Khoei (r)

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

You see even his rival considered his work and thought of Political Islam.

If I wouldn't think that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi (ha) wasn't the greatest scholar why would I follow him? I have my own proofs and opinions indeed, but please tell me why do you think that Sayed Ali Khamenei is greater that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi (ha)? And may Allāh swt help you from absolute Wilayatul Faqih propaganda (which none of the scholars you stated above except Khamenei supports) to the true teachings of Ahlulbayt (as)! Ameen!

wow my brother in humanity is back. 

well addressing the first video. That video comes from a pro-Shirazi YouTube channel so I would have to double check it too be honest cause I personally don't trust them too much on these issues. 

As for the Shaykh Waheed one. I know for a fact that video was taken out of context. I even heard a shirazi guy say that. On the previous youtube channel you showed actually. although them taking that out of context is known. This is Shaykh Waheed's real opinion http://www.14publications.com/cpanel_account_suspended.html

Here is Sistanis fatwa religious-authority-sistani-condemns-cursing-prophet-mohammed-s-companions.jpg.1f6965313359c2fdd1b500215756d737.jpg

translation to my knowledge

The Question: as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu, A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest among the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

Answer: In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful. This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

Also do not straight away accuse me of lying. I speak based off my knowledge, I wont accuse you of lies so do not accuse me. If I make a mistake point it out, that's it. 

Lastly I visited Sadiq Shirazi's website and read a couple of the books there. I didn't see more evidence for Shurat al Fuqaha then Wiliyat al Faqeeh when I was there, If I missed something show me, But there really is not as much evidence for it too my knowledge as waliyat al Faqeeh, Also the logical reasoning makes more sense when it comes Wiliyat al Faqeeh. 

 

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

 

I don't know why you have this hate for Wilayat Al-Faqih (I'm not speaking about personalities, only the concept). Many scholars - other than Sayyeds Khomeini and Khamenei have taken it to be true, including Sayyed Muhammad Al-Shirazi. He, however, thinks a shura is better for the Ummah, so his issue with it is about the way it is handled and implemented, and not the core of the concept.

And other scholars which I am sure you respect also believe in Wilayat Al-Faqih, such as Shaykh Bashir Al-Najafi.

As for Sayyed Al-Khoei, please watch this video: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, E.L King said:

I don't know why you have this hate for Wilayat Al-Faqih (I'm not speaking about personalities, only the concept). Many scholars - other than Sayyeds Khomeini and Khamenei have taken it to be true, including Sayyed Muhammad Al-Shirazi. He, however, thinks a shura is better for the Ummah, so his issue with it is about the way it is handled and implemented, and not the core of the concept.

And other scholars which I am sure you respect also believe in Wilayat Al-Faqih, such as Shaykh Bashir Al-Najafi.

As for Sayyed Al-Khoei, please watch this video: 

 

Yes I believe in the Wilayatul Faqih theory as applied in Shura. I know that Khoei (r) and Sistani (ha) believe(d) in a more restricted Wilayatul Faqih (as the scholar doesn't rule but rather gives rulings and religious verdicts). I don't hate but rather dislike it being linked to Khamenei. Best regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

wow my brother in humanity is back. 

well addressing the first video. That video comes from a pro-Shirazi YouTube channel so I would have to double check it too be honest cause I personally don't trust them too much on these issues. 

As for the Shaykh Waheed one. I know for a fact that video was taken out of context. I even heard a shirazi guy say that. On the previous youtube channel you showed actually. although them taking that out of context is known. This is Shaykh Waheed's real opinion http://www.14publications.com/cpanel_account_suspended.html

Here is Sistanis fatwa religious-authority-sistani-condemns-cursing-prophet-mohammed-s-companions.jpg.1f6965313359c2fdd1b500215756d737.jpg

translation to my knowledge

The Question: as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu, A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest among the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

Answer: In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful. This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

Also do not straight away accuse me of lying. I speak based off my knowledge, I wont accuse you of lies so do not accuse me. If I make a mistake point it out, that's it. 

Lastly I visited Sadiq Shirazi's website and read a couple of the books there. I didn't see more evidence for Shurat al Fuqaha then Wiliyat al Faqeeh when I was there, If I missed something show me, But there really is not as much evidence for it too my knowledge as waliyat al Faqeeh, Also the logical reasoning makes more sense when it comes Wiliyat al Faqeeh. 

 

I couldn't get in the Ayatollah Wahid Khrasani's (ha) real opinion link. The account is suspended or something... Send me another more helpful link, appreciate it. And how was the video out of context please?

Could you send me a link of that from his Office's Website? I know that there was a "fatwa" shown without his permission, now removed from his website.

Why is everything unavailable to be proved. Send me something with common sense and I'll agree if it's reliable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

I couldn't get in the Ayatollah Wahid Khrasani's (ha) real opinion link. The account is suspended or something... Send me another more helpful link, appreciate it. And how was the video out of context please?

Could you send me a link of that from his Office's Website? I know that there was a "fatwa" shown without his permission, now removed from his website.

Why is everything unavailable to be proved. Send me something with common sense and I'll agree if it's reliable.

man that's weird your actually right, I don't know what happened to the website, I'll try to get you something else late cause I am restricted now, I remember seeing another source on the topic.

As for how it was out of context, I think it was cause he was just saying what he said for debate/argument purposes to dismantle the sunni logic. There was more to it I think. But if you want undeniable proof, look at the recent debate sunni vs shia on their channel, the sayed debating the sunni follows the shirazi ideology (so there is no bias) I am not sure exactly where but if you watch eventually the Sunni/salafi gets emotional sort of and mentions the video of shaykh wahid and the sayed even says "uhh that is taken out of context" to like calm him down. Watch and you'll see. Also google it too and you can learn how also.

The Sistani fatwa, ya your right its not available anymore too my knowledge, I am not exactly sure why, but I know people who are close to Sistani's office and I could ask some people on the Shirazi side though I think say It is not real or only meant for a certain place but I am not too sure about this. Regardless he has plenty of other stuff, like where he calls sunnis not our brothers but "ourselves" that is a big deal for unity.

But keep in mind his wakeel in Canada has a book where he quotes the fatwa so I am not sure if we can say its entirely out of context. I say it does have meaning to it regardless if it was meant for a certain place and time, it shows there is a sense of Unity and is a  slap in the face to Yasir al Habib who says no taqqiyah, cause you only have 2 options it is either for unity sake or taqqiyah, either way it doesn't look good for Habib's ideology from where I stand. 

If you want the link to where he calls sunnis anfusana let me know, but I think you know about it right?

 

 

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

man that's weird your actually right, I don't know what happened to the website, I'll try to get you something else late cause I am restricted now, I remember seeing another source on the topic.

As for how it was out of context, I think it was cause he was just saying what he said for debate/argument purposes to dismantle the sunni logic. There was more to it I think. But if you want undeniable proof, look at the recent debate sunni vs shia on their channel, the sayed debating the sunni follows the shirazi ideology (so there is no bias) I am not sure exactly where but if you watch eventually the Sunni/salafi gets emotional sort of and mentions the video of shaykh wahid and the sayed even says "uhh that is taken out of context" to like calm him down. Watch and you'll see. Also google it too and you can learn how also.

The Sistani fatwa, ya your right its not available anymore too my knowledge, I am not exactly sure why, but I know people who are close to Sistani's office and I could ask some people on the Shirazi side though I think say It is not real or only meant for a certain place but I am not too sure about this. Regardless he has plenty of other stuff, like where he calls sunnis not our brothers but "ourselves" that is a big deal for unity.

But keep in mind his wakeel in Canada has a book where he quotes the fatwa so I am not sure if we can say its entirely out of context. I say it does have meaning to it regardless if it was meant for a certain place and time, it shows there is a sense of Unity and is a  slap in the face to Yasir al Habib who says no taqqiyah, cause you only have 2 options it is either for unity sake or taqqiyah, either way it doesn't look good for Habib's ideology from where I stand. 

If you want the link to where he calls sunnis anfusana let me know, but I think you know about it right?

 

 

Salam,

Could you show me the minute on the debate as I'm a little busy (I apologize for that)?

I know what Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani says about sunnis (like praying behind to be permissible, what you mentioned etc) I respect sunnis as well. Allāh swt says that he doesn't prohibit us to showing love and respect towards Ahlul Kitab, so why would he prohibit it towards sunnis who are nearer to us than Jews and Christians. The question is "is tabarra permitted"? As per Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) there is no proof either way. As per his teacher (r) whose teachings I highly respect, abandoning taqqiyah on such occasions is mandatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 0:30 AM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Salam,

Could you show me the minute on the debate as I'm a little busy (I apologize for that)?

I know what Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani says about sunnis (like praying behind to be permissible, what you mentioned etc) I respect sunnis as well. Allāh swt says that he doesn't prohibit us to showing love and respect towards Ahlul Kitab, so why would he prohibit it towards sunnis who are nearer to us than Jews and Christians. The question is "is tabarra permitted"? As per Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) there is no proof either way. As per his teacher (r) whose teachings I highly respect, abandoning taqqiyah on such occasions is mandatory.

You cant say that for sayed al khoi(r), firstly cause the source is a shirazi channel, yes I know they are quoting his book but the way they present it, could be different then what is meant by the original text. I would use the Arabic version number 1 and number 2, despite that it still doesn't mean he supports the modern day Shirazi style "tabara" you see now a days. The circumstance Khoi said was if Taqqiyah will lead to Shi'ism being destroyed or dominated. Even then that not doing taqqiyah we cant say it means doing LAANA (damnation) on the sunni personalities, it could be not hiding beliefs for example out beliefs in Imamah or our historical beliefs regarding personalities like Abu Bakr and Umar, we cant however say it means cursing though specifically now can we? 

As for Sistani the fatwa is evidence for not cursing openly, or at least more evidence for it. It shows its better not to do it if anything.

For Shaykh wahid here is the video about his digging up grave comment go to 57:21 where the sunni will get mad about shaykh Wahid's clip then the sayed will say (around there you might have to wait a few seconds like maybe 57:28) the sayed will say that was taken out of context, which shows it doesn't mean what some people might imply it means. 

The statement on cursing from the website is down so IDK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 0:30 AM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

The question is "is tabarra permitted"? 

According to all the Shia Ulema, Tabarra is one of the 10 Furu-e-Deen and it is wajib. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

According to all the Shia Ulema, Tabarra is one of the 10 Furu-e-Deen and it is wajib. 

Obviously, I meant the act of publicly cursing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Hadi said:

You cant say that for sayed al khoi(r)

Maybe not me or the Rafida team, but his writings can:

It is a matter of basic common sense that there is no brotherhood or support/partnership between us Shias and the non-Shias.

(Source: Misbahul fuqahah. Volume 1 Page 324. By Ayatollah Sayed Abu Qasim Khoei (r))

1 hour ago, Al Hadi said:

As for Sistani the fatwa is evidence for not cursing openly, or at least more evidence for it. It shows its better not to do it if anything.

Which fatwa? The removed ruling revealed in his (ha) website without his (ha) permission? Could you link me the fatwa from a reliable source?

 

1 hour ago, Al Hadi said:

the sayed will say that was taken out of context, which shows it doesn't mean what some people might imply it means. 

It doesn't make sense to me that Rafida channel contains a video whose publishers know it's out of context, however for the sake of argument let's accept that (for now). Could you also link me Ayatollah Wahid Khorasani's (ha) real opinion because the link you sent last time didn't work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Maybe not me or the Rafida team, but his writings can:

It is a matter of basic common sense that there is no brotherhood or support/partnership between us Shias and the non-Shias.

(Source: Misbahul fuqahah. Volume 1 Page 324. By Ayatollah Sayed Abu Qasim Khoei (r))

Yes that is not the first time I have seen this btw. I am sure this has another meaning though and not the one your implying. I don't believe you can just cut and paste a part of a statement to get the full conclusion. Context is important here. I can't read Arabic that good but if you can bring the text with what came before as well as after it. All these details are important. I can say he may be saying this for the purpose of Islamic law for example I know in Shia fiqh sunnis aren't categorized as momins (to my knowledge) but as muslims so he might be speaking in that context. 

 

4 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Which fatwa? The removed ruling revealed in his (ha) website without his (ha) permission? Could you link me the fatwa from a reliable source?

It was removed your right, I also heard about it being uploaded without his permission, I am unsure of all the details. What I can say is there are some things to my knowledge that we know for example: 

1.we know it's a direct answer from him 

2.we know it is an actual fatwa it's not fake, it may have been taken out without his permission but it still says something. 

We can conclude based off these points that there are only two options either in that situation sistani(ha) was doing taqqiyah (so he believes in taqqiyah and doesn't agree with Yasir al habib OR he believes in Islamic unity and is against public cursing like sayed khamenei(ha) is. Either one is good.

4 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

doesn't make sense to me that Rafida channel contains a video whose publishers know it's out of context, however for the sake of argument let's accept that (for now). Could you also link me Ayatollah Wahid Khorasani's (ha) real opinion because the link you sent last time didn't work?

Well maybe they have an agenda they are trying to promote. And putting that video promotes that agenda. The sayed let it slip it was out of context. Or they know it is out of context but they try to use anything they can to promote their agenda. Regardless I showed you undeniable proof it's out of context. How could you deny it? the sayed himself is pro Shirazi? 

The website is down that is the only link I found unfortunately. He doesn't have this on his website, not everything a Marja says and does goes on his website though. 

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, Al Hadi said:

if you can bring the text with what came before as well as after it.

Of course brother:

IMG_3020.JPG.a181c64a345919d649b7c3bf001eea7e.JPG

On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, Al Hadi said:

1.we know it's a direct answer from him 

2.we know it is an actual fatwa it's not fake, it may have been taken out without his permission but it still says something. 

Where do you base such assumptions? It doesn't say anything to me... at all, because there is no evidence that Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) is against public cursing. How do you know that the fatwa isn't fake?

On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, Al Hadi said:

Regardless I showed you undeniable proof it's out of context. How could you deny it? the sayed himself is pro Shirazi? 

Maybe the video was out of context, and I agreed with you. However I would like to know, just out of curiosity, what's the context of that video?

On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, Al Hadi said:

The website is down that is the only link I found unfortunately. He doesn't have this on his website, not everything a Marja says and does goes on his website though. 

I just wanted proof from a reliable source... otherwise you can't claim that I disrespect any of the scholars mentioned above, neither that they are against public cursing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need to be honest. there is a reason why even though the Imams (as) were arab, and surrounded by arabs, it was iran (persia) where their works and books and messages flourished during the days when arabs were happily slaughtering their way through the arab shia. 

look at historical facts - many of the early major imami scholars were persian. letters and books etc from Imams (as) would be smuggled out by arabs under persecution to persia to be reproduced and distributed. 

it was Iran that protected early shiism the most. lets not get nationalism or our collective hatred of @repenter make us blind to how much the world owes Iran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Of course brother:

IMG_3020.JPG.a181c64a345919d649b7c3bf001eea7e.JPG

Interesting. I'll take a look at this. Can you give me a link to the entire book if, such a link exists?

11 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Where do you base such assumptions? It doesn't say anything to me... at all, because there is no evidence that Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) is against public cursing. How do you know that the fatwa isn't fake?

I don't know for sure, I said based off of my knowledge. But think about it, it had a seal, so how could it be fake? They don't just stamp a seal on any fake fatwa right? The only issue i heard was it was taken out without his permission, but they never said it wasn't his fatwa. So that does say something regardless. 

 

11 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Maybe the video was out of context, and I agreed with you. However I would like to know, just out of curiosity, what's the context of that video?

There was a forum here where they talked about and analyzed it well, I've spent maybe 10 minutes trying to find it for you. No luck though. But basically it was an argument not an insult or curse by shaykh wahid. Cause sunnis say prophets don't leave inhiritence but then that raises questions on the land that Abu bakr and Umar were burried in. They were burried in his house or at least somewhere that they say Aisha inherited, so if prophets don't leave inheritance that means that land is usurped I.e stolen, No Muslim according to all jurists (fuqaha) even sunni ones, are allowed to be burried in stolen land, so to destroy the argument against fadak it's either, you admit prophets(as) leave inheritance and Abu bakr and umar can be burried there or the prophets(as) don't, in which case it's wajib even according to Sunni laws to burry them elsewhere. This was a summary of the argument to the best of my knowledge. It was meant to be a powerful argument not a curse or insult. 

 

11 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

I just wanted proof from a reliable source... otherwise you can't claim that I disrespect any of the scholars mentioned above, neither that they are against public cursing.

 

I don't remember claiming you disrespect them, I was trying to argue they are against the public laan. I talked to one of the admins of the website he said it was down for now. Maybe it will come back up inshallah. But I'll tell you I saw the article myself and it was a meeting between shaykh waged and ayatollah Araki in Iran. Where shaykh waheed said he didn't want people to curse publically and he was for the goal of Shia Sunni unity. 

I personally heard a realliable source that said their friend asked shaykh wahid's son in a meeting with him about yasir al habib, they asked him "why doesn't your father  speak against him" (something like that) his son responded "because my father said he isn't even worth my tongue" (something like that)

also here is a book by sayed Muhammad rizvi, he was a bathul kharij student of shaykh wahid and is the wakeel (representative) of sistani(ha) in Canada.  He talks about an instance with shaykh wahid and his students that you might find interesting.

https://www.al-islam.org/mutual-respect-peaceful-co-existence-among-muslim/introduction

so for me there is more evidence indicating shaykh wahid is against the public cursing. Based on all this and more. 

 

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2017 at 3:10 PM, sidnaq said:

Do you feel iranians are more blessed in shia islam? 

Iran in my opinion is the most stabilized Shia nation in the world. The economic and academics in Iran have shot up with success in accordance to theological areas. Socially, Iran is the not the best. Iran has some racist issues, especially towards black people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, Al Hadi said:

Maybe it will come back up inshallah.

In Shā Allāh!

On 7/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, Al Hadi said:

I personally heard a realliable source that said their friend asked shaykh wahid's son in a meeting with him about yasir al habib, they asked him "why doesn't your father  speak against him" (something like that) his son responded "because my father said he isn't even worth my tongue" (something like that)

Oh, you heard? Which reliable sources? To me this isn't reliable at all.

 

On 7/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, Al Hadi said:

so for me there is more evidence indicating shaykh wahid is against the public cursing. Based on all this and more. 

I couldn't understand any reasonable argument based on this. I can as well say that I personally met Ayatoll Wahid Khorasani (ha) and he (ha) told me that public la'na is permissible, or I heard one of my close friends tell me...

 

On 7/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, Al Hadi said:

I've spent maybe 10 minutes trying to find it for you. No luck though.

I would like to watch the full video if possible (fair enough if you don't find it). It still doesn't make sense to me that Rafida team has a video which they know is out of context. As I wrote earlier, I'll accept this response (for now).

On 7/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, Al Hadi said:

They don't just stamp a seal on any fake fatwa right? 

Or do they? Maybe that was fake and had the seal. I mean, why not? Why can't someone fake a fatwa? The good thing is that it was removed.

Why did Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) remove it though? Why isn't it there anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2017 at 10:04 AM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

In Shā Allāh!

Oh, you heard? Which reliable sources? To me this isn't reliable at all.

I couldn't understand any reasonable argument based on this. I can as well say that I personally met Ayatoll Wahid Khorasani (ha) and he (ha) told me that public la'na is permissible, or I heard one of my close friends tell me...

I would like to watch the full video if possible (fair enough if you don't find it). It still doesn't make sense to me that Rafida team has a video which they know is out of context. As I wrote earlier, I'll accept this response (for now).

Finally i meet a Shirazi that can be  somewhat balanced in a discussion.

Your right for the first part, I guess it all depends on you doesn't it? Some people are satisfied with this much others aren't it depends on you. I said for me the source was credible. Especially the book by sayed Muhammad rizvi https://www.al-islam.org/mutual-respect-peaceful-co-existence-among-muslim/2-abusing-insulting-leaders-sunni-madhhab#grand-ayatullah-h-wahid-khurasani

who was the kharij student of shaykh waheed. For me that's good enough but it depends on what satisfies you.

keep in mind they did say it's out of context so you need to find an explanation why they said that. Especially when they told the Sunnis they would send la'an to their personalities if they (sunnis) praised them in the debate.

 I'm not sure where the whole video can be found but if I find the SC discussion on it, I'll either put it here or pm you, whichever you want.

 

On 7/6/2017 at 10:04 AM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Or do they? Maybe that was fake and had the seal. I mean, why not? Why can't someone fake a fatwa? The good thing is that it was removed.

Why did Ayatollah Sayed Ali Sistani (ha) remove it though? Why isn't it there anymore?

I heard from a person who has your beliefs (Shirazi) that it wasn't fake but only meant for a certain occasion. But I may have to do More research just in case he didn't know what he was talking about or was making baseless claims.

The answer i heard is the fatwa was only meant for a specific occasion and not the general people that's why it was removed. But like i said it still shows some things. But it could be him trying to not displease some of his followers to leave his taqleed and become malangs maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

I'll either put it here or pm you, whichever you want.

Put it here... let the viewers decide if it was out of context.

 

4 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

But like i said it still shows some things.

What does it more specifically show?

 

4 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

But it could be him trying to not displease some of his followers to leave his taqleed and become malangs maybe.

Please don't start using judgments or assumptions in this topic. I'm not expecting a hypothetical answer, I want a fact (the truth).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

What does it more specifically show?

Please don't start using judgments or assumptions in this topic. I'm not expecting a hypothetical answer, I want a fact (the truth).

I'll take what I said about you being balanced back. Also it feels like you aren't reading my posts entirely word for word.

it was out of context. The thing I will post is simply a discussion on shiachat about it. The whole discussion is about how it was out of context. It's a fact bro it was out of context the fact that you can't see that makes me doubt in your character, as well as your ability to perceive truth. Maybe your just that intellectually dishonest or your skimming through my posts.

i explained before go read those posts because I'm getting tired of repeating and wasting time.

i said it could be, I'm not expecting you to believe it. I'm giving alternative options than from the ones your trying to imply (i.e.. he allows cursing) which on your part is also an assumption. Especially with all the evidence like the fatwa which I don't think was fake. Him calling sunnis ourselves not brothers,

you don't call yourselves bakris do you? 

Shaykh waheed has never publically cursed those personalities and I encourage to look at the book by sayed rizvi which you haven't looked at. Add to that the link, although it doesn't work when it did it said he said cirsing was haram. If you don't want to believe me don't. I think if the link was still working you would still find an excuse like you did when I showed you the rafidha  sayed himself said waheed's statement was out of context. You won't change, look who I'm taking to though a fan of an mi6 agent, oh well. Don't need to waste my time convincing you anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, Al Hadi said:

I'll take what I said about you being balanced back. Also it feels like you aren't reading my posts entirely word for word.

Firstly you called me a brother in humanity considering me a disbeliever (you openly did takfeer) now you're saying that all the followers of a Marja Taqleed are somehow unbalanced. 

I don't care about your emotional status and feelings, that's up to you. I want facts that those two marjas (ha) are against public cursing, which you have failed to show.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, Al Hadi said:

it was out of context.

I just want the whole video so that it would disprove the earlier post that I made. You yourself asked where you want to put the whole video.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, Al Hadi said:

Especially with all the evidence like the fatwa which I don't think was fake. Him calling sunnis ourselves not brothers,

you don't call yourselves bakris do you? 

There was no fatwa, it was fake, prove me otherwise.

Respecting, being tolerant and peaceful towards sunnis is our duty, however we can't stop public cursing because of this justification. Just as we can't start calling Isa (as) the son of god because of being respectful, tolerant and peaceful towards Christians.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. (60:8)

Also isn't using the word "Bakri" impermissible in Shia Chat?

On 7/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, Al Hadi said:

to that the link, although it doesn't work when it did it said he said cirsing was haram. If you don't want to believe me don't.

Ok, you answer me until that link starts to work. 

And don't worry, I won't believe you.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, Al Hadi said:

You won't change, look who I'm taking to though a fan of an mi6 agent, oh well. Don't need to waste my time convincing you anyways.

Throughout my whole life, not a single one of takfiris such as you have proved to me that Sheikh Yasser Al Habib (may Allāh ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì lengthen his life) is a British agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 3:55 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Firstly you called me a brother in humanity considering me a disbeliever (you openly did takfeer) now you're saying that all the followers of a Marja Taqleed are somehow unbalanced. 

I don't care about your emotional status and feelings, that's up to you. I want facts that those two marjas (ha) are against public cursing, which you have failed to show.

I just want the whole video so that it would disprove the earlier post that I made. You yourself asked where you want to put the whole video.

There was no fatwa, it was fake, prove me otherwise.

Respecting, being tolerant and peaceful towards sunnis is our duty, however we can't stop public cursing because of this justification. Just as we can't start calling Isa (as) the son of god because of being respectful, tolerant and peaceful towards Christians.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. (60:8)

Also isn't using the word "Bakri" impermissible in Shia Chat?

Ok, you answer me until that link starts to work. 

And don't worry, I won't believe you.

Throughout my whole life, not a single one of takfiris such as you have proved to me that Sheikh Yasser Al Habib (may Allāh ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì lengthen his life) is a British agent.

I'm the takfiri? seriously. Do you know who your a fan of btw.. he called many marjas kafir like shaykh yaqoubi(ha) and practically insulted .., uggh why do I even bother.

ps: the brother in humanity wasn't a kuffur thing, you don't need to always assume the worst in people. I said that in the sense of the way we treat each other or other Shirazis they practically look at khamenei(ha) followers in that way. They also treat khamenei(ha) followers that way. I have been very harshly insulted by people who follow that group it almost feels like they do consider you to be kafor just for having some slightly different views to theirs. Besides brother in humanity can be to the other person so in a sense I was describing your view of me which meant in a way I was accusing you of subconsciously doing takfeer, especially with the way I feel you treat khamenei(ha) followers. You also technically called me a lair, which I really don't appreciate btw. Just cause I don't follow the people you follow doesn't make me a lair.

oh, and I wasn't calling all Shirazis unbalanced, just the ones that I've met, again read carefully.

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 3:55 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Ok, you answer me until that link starts to work. 

And don't worry, I won't believe you.

By the way the link works no. Inshallah you'll see that i wasn't lying and the website does say shaykh al waheed is against cursing. 

I want to add that I believe what I believe with all honesty. I follow what I follow cause I believe it's the truth. So don't call me a lair or anything like that. I would not lie to others about my beliefs except in taqiyah (which is allowed). But in terms of debates on shiachat, No. So if I say i heard this or someone said this then you can be damn well sure that between me and Allah I am saying the truth.

may Allah guide you.

here is the link 

http://wilayah.info/en/meeting-between-ayatollah-mohsin-araki-and-ayatollah-wahid-khorasani/

personally I still think you still may not accept it but, I just want to show you I wasn't lying. Amd show you there is more evidence fore shaykh waheed being pro unity then anti unity. 

Yasir habib doesn't really do Tabara of UK government maybe he'll mention them once or twice but not really do it so much. I would say he may criticize a little to rub suspicion off him but generally he won't criticize them the way ayatollah khamenei(ha) does on a consistent basis and you won't feel that tabara with yasir habib, you will with the speeches of khamenei (ha) especially with the chants the people do. Definitely ayatollah khamenei (ha) is doing the real tabara.

Again may Allah guide you.

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...