Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sinan

I'm being bullied for my religion

Rate this topic

There was and is a group of 3 students who keep making fun of me for my religious beliefs (Islam). we're all in north metro, a special ed program for at risk students. i dotn take classes with them anymore,but i used to. last year, in the 2nd semester, when i moved to the school im in now, i made a friend who i later grew apart from, who told them im muslim and who now makes fun of me. kid a kept telling me "is it true that your national anthem is, "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!"" in reference to suicide bombers. and kept saying, "ALLAHU AKBAR!!! "in front of me. he is a freshman. the kid i was friends (kid b) kept laughing at that, and once said, "hey look, it's a terrorist!" I complained about him, and he apologized, yet later he laughed when another kid kid c, said, "Hey, look, it' s a moozlem" "hahahahaha" he kept saying, and i eventually told him to knock it off, and he wouldn't, and said, "man, i voted for trump to keep out the illegals and fight the terrorists..." (Ignoring the fact that i am not a terrorist, that i was born in the united states and lived here my entire life, and my parents are both legal citizens, and abhor terrorism. ) the special ed teacher simply gently and quietly told him to stop, so i complained to the administrator of north metro, then to the assistant principal.i later walked by the north metro classrooms, to see if he would say the same thing, and sure enough, he did. i told him i would tell on him to the assistant principal, and he said, "go ahead, i dont care!" (keep in mind this is an unstable, bipolar kid who never does his work, and is always violent and unstable). i found out there was no assistant principal available. there was the vice principal, and he said he would get to the kid in a minute, but didnt, and so i called the kid all kinds of names like "cracker, white bread, redneck, chicken****, white trash," (despite me also being white, but turkish) he shouted, "youre a moozlem, and osama bin laden" i went to class, and asked the teacher and my paraprofessional (who follows me around) if i could go to the clinic because his bullying was making me sick from stress, i then asked the teacher if i could go to the counselor instead,she said ok, i forgot to tell my paraprofessional, and i went to the bathroom, because i had to,  then to the counselor, but couldn't find my parapro, and she later came to class after looking for me, and got mad at me, and i had a meltdown because the class was loud, i had autism, was overwhelmed, and started kicking chairs and slamming tables, so the teacher (who has a daughter with autism and has special ed training), walked me out and took me near the special ed teacher's room to wait while she complained for me.....kid d came by, smiled and said, "dont walk the halls, sinan" and the teacher was trying to calm me down....i wasn't calm, but eventually was. i feel unsafe to go to lunch during 4a period, despite having a flexible lunch schedule since i have an online class because he is always there with his gang of thugs....and because my mother is a single mother and is in a hurry to get to work she cant make me a good breakfast and i sleep long hours due to psychiatric medication which makes me sleepy so i cant make it myself....so i get hungry.....and thirsty....every schoolday.

Allah (S W T) knows what is in your heart Sinan,
Allah knows how you struggle and how your mother struggles.

Be peace,
Be at peace,
Go peacefully and walk the halls with peace.

The adversary to you is not human, but it's a whisper
In the ears of every-one, ready-to-fly-off-the-handle, imploding, laughing.

And it's silent. In front of you, it's silent. Not mocking.
Because there's nothing to mock. So their words slip right off.
Because you're looking at God, and goodness - not listening to the whisper.

That's how you know it wants your attention.
That's how to know you can starve it of what it craves.

In your Patience and Peace is the life of Jihad,
In your Eloquence and Speech is a prayer.

~

Bismillah,
Ya Fattah,Ya Salaam,Ya Wakeel.
Bismillah,
Ya Mutakabbir, Ya Jabbaar, Ya Mudhil

Edited by Hayy ibn Yaqzan

1 hour ago, Sinan said:

i sleep long hours due to psychiatric medication which makes me sleepy so i cant make it myself....so i get hungry.....and thirsty....every school day.

I sincerely hope your principal can stop that bully in his tracks. Don't worry too much,brother. God is with you all the time. He always helps those who seek His help.

I am sure He will solve all your problems insha Allah.

5 hours ago, Sinan said:

There was and is a group of 3 students who keep making fun of me for my religious beliefs (Islam). we're all in north metro, a special ed program for at risk students. i dotn take classes with them anymore,but i used to. last year, in the 2nd semester, when i moved to the school im in now, i made a friend who i later grew apart from, who told them im muslim and who now makes fun of me. kid a kept telling me "is it true that your national anthem is, "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!"" in reference to suicide bombers. and kept saying, "ALLAHU AKBAR!!! "in front of me. he is a freshman. the kid i was friends (kid b) kept laughing at that, and once said, "hey look, it's a terrorist!" I complained about him, and he apologized, yet later he laughed when another kid kid c, said, "Hey, look, it' s a moozlem" "hahahahaha" he kept saying, and i eventually told him to knock it off, and he wouldn't, and said, "man, i voted for trump to keep out the illegals and fight the terrorists..." (Ignoring the fact that i am not a terrorist, that i was born in the united states and lived here my entire life, and my parents are both legal citizens, and abhor terrorism. ) the special ed teacher simply gently and quietly told him to stop, so i complained to the administrator of north metro, then to the assistant principal.i later walked by the north metro classrooms, to see if he would say the same thing, and sure enough, he did. i told him i would tell on him to the assistant principal, and he said, "go ahead, i dont care!" (keep in mind this is an unstable, bipolar kid who never does his work, and is always violent and unstable). i found out there was no assistant principal available. there was the vice principal, and he said he would get to the kid in a minute, but didnt, and so i called the kid all kinds of names like "cracker, white bread, redneck, chicken****, white trash," (despite me also being white, but turkish) he shouted, "youre a moozlem, and osama bin laden" i went to class, and asked the teacher and my paraprofessional (who follows me around) if i could go to the clinic because his bullying was making me sick from stress, i then asked the teacher if i could go to the counselor instead,she said ok, i forgot to tell my paraprofessional, and i went to the bathroom, because i had to,  then to the counselor, but couldn't find my parapro, and she later came to class after looking for me, and got mad at me, and i had a meltdown because the class was loud, i had autism, was overwhelmed, and started kicking chairs and slamming tables, so the teacher (who has a daughter with autism and has special ed training), walked me out and took me near the special ed teacher's room to wait while she complained for me.....kid d came by, smiled and said, "dont walk the halls, sinan" and the teacher was trying to calm me down....i wasn't calm, but eventually was. i feel unsafe to go to lunch during 4a period, despite having a flexible lunch schedule since i have an online class because he is always there with his gang of thugs....and because my mother is a single mother and is in a hurry to get to work she cant make me a good breakfast and i sleep long hours due to psychiatric medication which makes me sleepy so i cant make it myself....so i get hungry.....and thirsty....every schoolday.

Sinan could I tell you something that may be good strategy. 

Sometimes, compassion, kindness and good behavior does miracles but often people bypass it and consider and vengeance to be superior but what if your solution lies in kindness rather than vengeance.

1. The person who are bullying you enjoy when you get angry. What should you do is to deal a blow to their Shaitan. Great them and talk to them friendly and tell them that I and my religion has nothing to do with terrorists becoz killing one human is killing whole humanity. Try to be friendly to them and they will feel guilty for their harsh behavior.

2. If they don't do that just leave them and ignore because it is the way a Muslim should behave. It is how the Prophets and imams behaved when they were taunted for nothing. If you ignore them and don't respond then they will not try a thing which don't give them any benefit.  You have to win either way.

So be smart. :)

I agree with @Sindbad05, our 7th Imam (as) was known to (literally and metaphorically) give a purse of money to his bullies, which were much tougher than our own. I was bullied in school for being Muslim too. But I acted very nicely towards those people. After a few weeks, they were inviting me to hang out in their groups. Because none of their friends would give them money for lunch when they had nothing, but this Moozlem terrorist did just that. Teachers, principals, they never help. It always lies in Akhlaq, so treat people the best way possible and no less.

Inshallah your problems will be solved.   

@Sinan Salam brother, I was bullied too and the quick solution to it is to first greet him frequently. When he taunts, just give a smile and say yeh there are some freaking mullahs in Saudi who support terrorism but I have never supported it, converse with him about the origin of the ISIS (If you know about the roots of wahhabism in Saudi).

The more you react to his taunts, the more he would taunt you aggressively. Be patient as Allah is closer to you always.

14 hours ago, Sinan said:

I recommend you leave that racist school of oppressors and start homeschooling/online schooling. Do not worry it isn't unusual, millions of teens that get bullied and mistreated do online school. Talk with your parent, tell her all the problems in depth, and if she agrees to let you apply for homeschooling, message me on here and I will recommend programs for you. 

I'm gonna pray for you, just don't forget Allah, he is above all of them, they are smaller than an atom to the Almighty.  They will be judged on the day of Judgement. 

They probably find it funny because you get angry. Stop getting angry and they may stop. Its not worth it to lose your time with such idiots and do things you may later regret. Keep in mind that not doing this leaves you with little choices, and among them is a fight between him and you which honestly will only bring you trouble academically speaking.