Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Lunarious

Islam and Buddhism

Rate this topic

How do you unite Zen and Islam ethereal (your religion being Nothing. Emptiness/form)? And everyone. I personally believe Dajjal is almost oursalvation. Believers as external warriors, are sinless from youth, in Islam, and when the seal is broken (and what is to break the seal?) our Believers gets tortured and he falls, like Iblis, becoming sinful unlike his former but still our protagonist and a messenger. As Dajjal. He is not pure like the prophets are. Like my Zen teacher said to me: i do mistakes like you but i correct them. The important thing is doing good for us majority, but many are different.

Then comes the pure messenger. Jesus.

Peace

buddhism is incompatible with islam. the core principles of buddhism seem pretty legit and self evident as truths, and there is a lot of good in them. however, as with all non Islamic religions, once you get into the "meat" of the religion, it all falls apart. 

https://www.reference.com/world-view/buddhists-believe-world-created-b2e299bfb6c42877#

Buddhists do not believe in a single god. They believe there is no evidence to support a solitary being ruling over the vast universe. They believe in a collective humanity in which every person has the ability to become a Buddha, meaning a perfected human being.

how can we say that buddism aligns with islam based off this rubbish? 

also check this link out:

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/4021/the-dark-side-of-buddhism

especially the part near the bottom where he talks about how "self discovery" which is apparently what buddhism is all about. how can it be self discovery, when everything is strictly regimented right down to the distance that the fingers are below the bellybutton. 

also, lets talk about suffering. 

did Imam Hussain (as) suffer?

what sin did he commit in his "past life" that karma caused him to witness his entire family slain? karma is pure garbage. 

secondly there is absolutely zero reason in Islam to be an ascetic. Allah has made this world beautiful for us to enjoy. denying ourselves halal things does not somehow make us more spiritually powerful. it makes us idiots. 

15 hours ago, Lunarious said:

How do you unite Zen and Islam ethereal (your religion being Nothing. Emptiness/form)? And everyone. I personally believe Dajjal is almost oursalvation. Believers as external warriors, are sinless from youth, in Islam, and when the seal is broken (and what is to break the seal?) our Believers gets tortured and he falls, like Iblis, becoming sinful unlike his former but still our protagonist and a messenger. As Dajjal. He is not pure like the prophets are. Like my Zen teacher said to me: i do mistakes like you but i correct them. The important thing is doing good for us majority, but many are different.

Peace

How are we supposed to unite Zen & Islam?  You are NOT supposed to unite them.  They are two different religions.   I find this thread VERY awkward if you ask me.  

Edited by eThErEaL

13 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

buddhism is incompatible with islam. the core principles of buddhism seem pretty legit and self evident as truths, and there is a lot of good in them. however, as with all non Islamic religions, once you get into the "meat" of the religion, it all falls apart. 

https://www.reference.com/world-view/buddhists-believe-world-created-b2e299bfb6c42877#

how can we say that buddism aligns with islam based off this rubbish? 

also check this link out:

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/4021/the-dark-side-of-buddhism

especially the part near the bottom where he talks about how "self discovery" which is apparently what buddhism is all about. how can it be self discovery, when everything is strictly regimented right down to the distance that the fingers are below the bellybutton. 

also, lets talk about suffering. 

did Imam Hussain (as) suffer?

what sin did he commit in his "past life" that karma caused him to witness his entire family slain? karma is pure garbage. 

secondly there is absolutely zero reason in Islam to be an ascetic. Allah has made this world beautiful for us to enjoy. denying ourselves halal things does not somehow make us more spiritually powerful. it makes us idiots. 

It's best if you study a religion before speaking about it.  

7 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

How are we supposed to unite Zen & Islam?  You are NOT supposed to unite them.  They are two different religions.   I find this thread VERY awkward if you ask me.  

here is a thread about this. i think that at the core they are the same, and aim at basically helping people being good persons. 

I contributed a bit with my opinions under the username peace seeker.

Definitely Buddhism has a lot of good in it, that overlaps with Islam, and even sometimes appears to complement it. that's my opinion anyway.

2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

here is a thread about this. i think that at the core they are the same, and aim at basically helping people being good persons. 

I contributed a bit with my opinions under the username peace seeker.

Definitely Buddhism has a lot of good in it, that overlaps with Islam, and even sometimes appears to complement it. that's my opinion anyway.

If you mean that they have the same objective, then yes I agree with you.  I think anyone who doesn't see that is either very ignorant or blind.   

On 12/04/2017 at 9:14 AM, Lunarious said:

Peace

Buddhism involves the worshipping of a man(Buddha) which categorizes this religion as utter blaspheme. In terms of moral principles buddhists are quite strengthened with that. In conclusion all other religions besides Islamic Monotheism(Shia Islam) are considered hindered from the Straight Path Of AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. 

Edited by AfricanShia

Buddhism is described as an "upper class Hinduism".  Example, nirvana  in Buddhism is treated as an aesthetic, while different Hindu sects treat it from "mild" to partial practice to back-to-the-original. The original form is, civilly writ, drink to 5 elixirs and then die in a sexual ritual. No joke.

Buddhism is technically -in the academic sense- a philosophy, not a religion. So in Christian idiom, Buddhism breaks the 2nd Commandment by placing hopes and thoughts into questions and ideas rather than remembering the God-of-Noah, Allah -s.w.t.. lt also allows no place for the 1st Commandment. [Exodus 20, Deut. 5 -refs.]

lslamically, Buddhism has an "Aesthetic God" rather than Allah-s.w.t.

8 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Buddhism is described as an "upper class Hinduism".  Example, nirvana  in Buddhism is treated as an aesthetic, while different Hindu sects treat it from "mild" to partial practice to back-to-the-original. The original form is, civilly writ, drink to 5 elixirs and then die in a sexual ritual. No joke.

Buddhism is technically -in the academic sense- a philosophy, not a religion. So in Christian idiom, Buddhism breaks the 2nd Commandment by placing hopes and thoughts into questions and ideas rather than remembering the God-of-Noah, Allah -s.w.t.. lt also allows no place for the 1st Commandment. [Exodus 20, Deut. 5 -refs.]

Buddhists will be Buddhists. Buddha was a noble man who taught morals to his community. They worship him even though he didnt want to be worshipped. 

15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Whats your proof about? "drink to 5 elixirs and then die in a sexual ritual". Google don't show.

peace

18 hours ago, Lunarious said:

Whats your proof about? "drink to 5 elixirs and then die in a sexual ritual". Google don't show.

peace

Look up nirvana and its original concept and practice.

The "proof' is what we had in college. lf you know any Muslims from lndia, ask them.

11 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Either way they practice Taghut, worshiping false dieties. 

Their religion is not about worshipping deities.   

Their religion is based on 4 noble truths or principles:

1) Human existence (because it is essentially limited) always involves suffering (whether we realize it or not).  Things are transient they come and they go.  with momentary happiness comes momentary sadness.

2) The sufferring of human condition is caused by attachment to transient things which come and go.

3) Based on the first two premises man can be free from suffering if He is free from attachments of transient things.

4) the way to be free from attachments is to follow the 8 fold path.  (The details of which you can look up).

27 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

Their religion is not about worshipping deities.   

Their religion is based on 4 noble truths or principles:

1) Human existence (because it is essentially limited) always involves suffering (whether we realize it or not).  Things are transient they come and they go.  with momentary happiness comes momentary sadness.

2) The sufferring of human condition is caused by attachment to transient things which come and go.

3) Based on the first two premises man can be free from suffering if He is free from attachments of transient things.

4) the way to be free from attachments is to follow the 8 fold path.  (The details of which you can look up).

Still false. Islamic Monotheism is the true path. If your islamic your supposed to believe that.