Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Heavenly_Silk

Thoughts 2017

15 hours ago, Bakir said:

Please duas for my mother who is facing a surgery in a few hours.

How is your Mother? Praying for her. 

13 hours ago, silasun said:

My bag of Malteasers opened and those bundles of chocolate joy fell under my bed, covered in dust.

I don't like maltesers however, I would have shed tears over  orange jelly candy.

Edited by starlight
Grammar

Just now, IbnSina said:

@ErikCartman

Oh so that was you on that picture before with the stubble. You are handsome mashaAllah!

Are you my mum? So far I have not seen anyone but my mum to praise me as beautiful. I am very flattered. I may not sleep tonight out of the excitement. You are so kind. Bruv. :D 

I am teh undisputed new Boss of the ShiaChat buhahahah! Respect my Authoritah!!!!

===============================
   Forum Wide Official Memo
  Classification: Public
===============================

Ref: 404-SC-offtopic       Dated: 08 Jan 2017

RE: teh Blonde Memes in Offtopic Forums.

Dear Commoners, 

Salam and Good Evening.

As soon as I took the office, I had many challenges ahead of me, including Mutah, Masturbation and Memes Threads. This is by no means an as easy challenge to take on. However, with our collective efforts and determination, I hope we can not only overcome it but also prevail in achieving our desired goals and objectives. This particular notification is however about teh 'blonde Memes'.

Moving forward, I know a lot of the Youth the millenniums including myself, have become addicted to rage comics and memes, something we Muslims never invented or desired, however we would want the white kaffirs to know, that we put our values ahead of our biases and indifferences with each other's culture. We believe in the philosophy of embracing co-existence and living peacefully side by side.

It was not an easy decision to make,  we have given it our best possible attention and thoughts over the past few months. So finally we are allowing., Blonde Memes in the Off-topic forums. But still it does not entitle anyone to post an obscene one. 

May God Bless shiachat, may God bless all of us. 

Yours Boss,

Erik Cartman
CEO Shiachat.

Sent from my shinny new iPhone.

7 hours ago, starlight said:

I don't like maltesers

I always knew you were a wrong 'un! 

thoughts:

had a really great, enjoyable weekend alhamdulillah. it kinda sucked driving 5 hours each way but I think it was worth it. 

8 hours ago, hameedeh said:

My ShiaChat join date is 01-02-2010. Is that a palindrome? :shifty: 

Well, No

Now, if it read 01-02-20-10 then as a near mirror image it could fold as DNA does.

44 minutes ago, magma said:

The photos for @tawakkal and @Pearl178 look like sisters or cousins...

You know how they say each individual has 40 people around the world that resemble them? Looks like you've just identified one've mine! :D 

On another note, I tried to come up with a witty response to your post but this is all I could come up with because I am generally mundane like that. 

3 hours ago, hayaah said:

Good noticing skills magma! how long were you observing their pictures before coming up with that thought? Lol

I noticed that your rose used to be black and white and now it has colors, that means your not emo anymore.

10 hours ago, Marbles said:

Never knew feminism was out to destroy capitalism! That alone is reason enough to support it.

:gossip:wouldn't destroying capitalism mean handing over your farm to the workers?

Thought this was funny and sad at the same time. It's part of the questionnaire that British Airways sent to me after my Saudi flights.

Generally one of my life's rules is not to travel with BA, but this trip was such short notice that my employer booked without asking for preferences.

Still, do BA think that we're still 6 years old and that meeting and speaking to the pilot is a life-enhancing experience?

What they don't understand is that their handing out unlimited alcohol (even in economy) to anyone who asks means that neighbouring passengers are irritated for several hours by someone singing and preparing to vomit.

ba.jpeg

27 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

is BA no good?

You know how PIA offers passengers a choice of chicken biryani or going hungry? On an Athens flight I was offered a full English breakfast (i.e. incl. bacon), or nothing.

Ok, that was short-haul and no big deal, but on a flight from London to Chennai (so obviously full of a lot of Hindus) they ran out of veggie options and refused to make up stuff from business or first - something which Singapore Airlines did for me when I forgot to order the halal option.

Unlike PIA, BA are trying to improve - hence the angle of that questionnaire.

Edited by Haji 2003

1 minute ago, Ali_Hussain said:

To be fair to PIA, who doesn't like chicken biryani.

That is true. I'd add that if you don't fancy washing it down with either water or coke you're stuffed.

Flown BA once and despite asking for WATER the steward brought me WINE. Perhaps I stressed the first consonant too long for him to lose concentration on the rest. Or maybe it was a conspiracy to get a reaction from a guy whose first name on passport is Muhammad.

Edited by Marbles

@Haji 2003 I like BA. Always had a smooth experience with them , plus it used to be the only direct flight to London from Oman which was pretty convenient lol. My fav though is Qatar Airways, great food and great service general + they always have these amazing offers on the business class tickets.

8 minutes ago, starlight said:

15977335_1689995191017500_6977793779325190115_n.jpg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1289979/uk-woman-stabs-boyfriend-eating-chips/ 

Brb, calling all my friends in UK to find out which one did this.

totally baffling but equally expected. i meant! i want no one around myself ... when me and my chips are having our moment together.

psssst! the woman was a physco.

Edited by ErikCartman