Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sayyid hasan ali

BATCH FLOWER REMEDIES

Rate this topic

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Salam walikum

I have sensed many people claim jinns really  enter the body of a person.But that's not true.That's called mania.Even IBN SINA has said in his book that its impossible.

It can be religious mania where people might claim stupid things and even can get super powerful that even 4 to 5 people will not able to control such people.

Mania is also caused because of depression.

And some depression makes a person low in their lives.

I have experienced  mania in my house my uncle got super powerful strength that made me assume it might be a jinn and he even tried to commit sucide etc but allhamadolillah its being cured BY HOMOEPATHY doctor while alopathy doctor where only able to  give you some salts which never cured it.

Classic Homeopathy cured mania ,ocd,depression,suicidal problems,mood change,any kinda depression or disease.The most renowned homeopathic doctors is George Vithoulkas .

homoepathy is of two types

(1)classical one other

(2) is theuropetic one(non orthodox)

Homoepathy has taken its principal from the book of ibn sina known as kanon of medicine.

These depression problems are also cured by BATCH FLOWER REMEDIES which have 0 percent side effects.

imam jaffer sadiq(as) has said-The disease origantes from the mind(THATS HOMOEPATHY PRINCIPLES),the disease originates from the soul(its batch flower remedy),the disease originates from the body(that's cured by prayers).

But homeopathy works better in JINN KINDA problems ,ocd and mental cases.

batch flower remedy is basically for less depressive people.

1 hour ago, Guest Sayyid hasan ali said:

Salam walikum

I have sensed many people claim jinns really  enter the body of a person.But that's not true.That's called mania.Even IBN SINA has said in his book that its impossible.

It can be religious mania where people might claim stupid things and even can get super powerful that even 4 to 5 people will not able to control such people.

Mania is also caused because of depression.

And some depression makes a person low in their lives.

I have experienced  mania in my house my uncle got super powerful strength that made me assume it might be a jinn and he even tried to commit sucide etc but allhamadolillah its being cured BY HOMOEPATHY doctor while alopathy doctor where only able to  give you some salts which never cured it.

Classic Homeopathy cured mania ,ocd,depression,suicidal problems,mood change,any kinda depression or disease.The most renowned homeopathic doctors is George Vithoulkas .

homoepathy is of two types

(1)classical one other

(2) is theuropetic one(non orthodox)

Homoepathy has taken its principal from the book of ibn sina known as kanon of medicine.

These depression problems are also cured by BATCH FLOWER REMEDIES which have 0 percent side effects.

imam jaffer sadiq(as) has said-The disease origantes from the mind(THATS HOMOEPATHY PRINCIPLES),the disease originates from the soul(its batch flower remedy),the disease originates from the body(that's cured by prayers).

But homeopathy works better in JINN KINDA problems ,ocd and mental cases.

batch flower remedy is basically for less depressive people.

I do not want to discuss about this because it will be called as speculations. 

According to my observation, Jinn refers to imbalance in negative thoughts such as "Doubting, greed, disappointment and Jealousy". The element of all these things is fire because they burn the human body and take away healthy human body, In Quran, it is written: "We created Jinn out of fire and created it for our worship". The worship could be meant as utilizing those things for good purposes such as "Doubting in Crime by taking whole people under surveillance is good because in this way no any innocent will be punished". Jealousy in the manner that one may not get ahead of me in good deeds is fruitful. Getting disappointed about humans makes a person to rely on his or her shoulders and greed for virtues is also a good deed. So, we must use these things for worship rather than for our own disadvantage. Because if we put them in wrong use, they will make us stressful and we will lose our mind and get Jinn in our heads and feel super strong. So, Jinn is reality but we just lack in understanding what form it has. 

But even after that I must say that "Allah and Prophet and Ahle bait know better". 

Bach flower remedies have alcohol in them. Bach flower remedies made with alcohol are HARAM. 

3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Is not alcohol allowed in Medicines Sister ? 

Real medicine needs to be prescribed by a doctor. Buying a remedy and treating yourself is just an excuse to drink alcohol. 

Just now, hameedeh said:

Real medicine needs to be prescribed by a doctor. Buying a remedy and treating yourself is just an excuse to drink alcohol. 

Yeah, I did not mean that anyone should take medicine and take it for himself or herself because there are many drug users who take sleeping pills which is also forbidden. 

The OP has topic tags that say Bach Flower cures cancer, jinn, ocd, 'cures everything'. Any remedy that says it cures everything -- and contains alcohol -- is a suspicious treatment. The supplier wants all people to buy it for every problem they have. I want everyone to know that just because the OP says it is a great product that is not reason enough to buy it and use it. Beware of magic potions, concoctions or elixirs.

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Sister..So what the quran says regarding QIYAS?

Analogy is haram in islam that's guesswork.

First and foremost Alcohol is used in small quantities as a preservative.You Dont have to drink a whole bottle at one time.

Cough syrup contains more alcohol then homoepathy .

There are ALCHOL FREE HOMOEPATHY as well as batch flower remedy 

I think you are not well versed in the science of homoepathy and batch flower remedy as well as the ISSUE OF FIQH sister.

Batch flower remedy is used for heart attacks and emotional problems like SHOCKS and suicidal thoughts Plus you Dont have to drink an entire bottle just TWO drops in a half water 

And same is in the case of homoepathy if you use homeopathy globules you Dont need to use the alcohol one.

MOST ALOPATHIC medicines are made up of  POSION so what is your opinion?

So what these antibiotics are made up of?

These antiobiots kill all good bacteria as well.So you are killing THE GOOD ONCE ALSO which are important for your body.

Doubtful?

Do you know what OCD IS?

I hope none of your family member suffer from it that's scary.

Thanks to the art of HOMEOPATHY AND BATCH FLOWER REMEDY.

THESE SO CALLED ALCHOLIC drinks have very less side effects compared to ALLOPATHY drug.

Please Dont observe qiyas and learn about the holistic art which has cured OCD and autism and cancer are also being cured.

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Batch flower remedy its a course of 7 to 1 month.It cures less depressive states.Like SHOCKS mostly rescue remedy is given.

Its prescribes as single 3 dose 3 drops three time.You inhale more Alcohol then these FOODS and drink you consumes.

And homeopathy is prescribes like batch flower and even less compared on the strength of your disease.

Homeopathy cures cancer,ocd,depression,mental problem of any kind not batch flower remedy .Batch is used for mental state.

Have you heard about adulteration?

The amount of poison your vegetable,animal contains?

What's more harmful poison or alcohol?

All allopathy medicine are highly poisonous while homeopathy is highly diluted with less side effect even based upon ON THE RULING OF FIQH you are loosing this debate 

Allah guide us all.

52 minutes ago, Guest Sayyid hasan ali said:

learn about the holistic art which has cured OCD and autism and cancer are also being cured.

Where is the proof for OCD and autism and cancer being cured?

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Their are plently of evidences on YouTube.

Homeopaths have cured ocd with a very good result.My Uncle had ocd and it is cured.He started getting hallucinated claiming everyone has a blue eyes etc.He started washing things 5 hours a day throwing away things.Its took 4 months and he has improved thanks to AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì for showing me the way while allopathic doctor claimed he HAS got mania and can't be cured.

Homeopaths like George and many classical(orthodox) homeopaths are famous for curing cancer as well.Homeopaths have made many videos and written many books proving they actually did that.

Their are many ALLOPATHIC DOCTORS who left their own allopathic art when homeopathy cured the problem of their own beloved once.

If you use YouTube watch it online the PATIENT are openly claiming that the autism and ocd has been cured.Most clasiccal homeopaths write   books on the case they have cured.

As an advice I will say FOLLOW GOOD ORTHODOX CLASSICAL HOMOEPATHIC DOCTOR(who give one remedy at a time)  not therapeutic homoepathic doctor who give 2 remedies or 3 remedies at a time.

Why don't you ask your own self and start using AQL?

Look their are plenty of proovings regarding homeopathy but not a single case of sinusitis,kidney disease, lung failure,brain problem which has been cured by Allopathy doctor.Do you know allopathic stage?They will give you medicine for sinusitis,kidney disease or any disease and at last they are going to OPERATE YOUR KIDNEY,SINUSITUS they will ask for dialysis etc.

Isnt it a bogus science.allopaths put people on medicine who come for a small issue of sinusitus and they loot the patient for years and at last say U NEED AN OPERATION.

I will seat another example like you might be knowing that if two people come with the headache they are going to have pains in different part of the brain.

But the shocking point in the allopathic art is that they are going to give same REMEDY FOR DIFFERENT location of the pain while homeopathic art has different remedy for different location of the head where their is pain.

HOMOEPATHY HAS CURED THE GENTIC PROBLEM OF THE PEOPLE OF HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI.

I am not claiming things I LOVE HOLLISTIC ART AND I have seen plenty of examples because its a religious room I want my PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS ART so that THEY CAN USE THIS ILM to help the people of Syria or Yemen or the people who are getting oppressed.

Another example homoepathic ARNICA remedy dilutes the blood used when a person has a cloth and even used for heart attacks .But allopathic doctors will operate the CLOTH making the condition of a patient worse by operating it .Allopaths have only one ART of surgery that's why THEY CAN  join THE broken parts of the HEAD THATS their art while homoepathy has a spirit that's gives signal the brain to repair it.

Believers are good observer .

Last things-Never self prescribe homeopathy medicine for it requires experience their are many rules in homeopathy.I gave an example of  arnica which dilutes the blood and is used for this purpose and has no side effect many homeopathy medicine have very effect on our brain and body that's why never self prescribe.

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Another example if someone has a kidney problem which happens because of a disease or if their is any trouble in their kidney allopathic doctors give the patient medicine  to cure that disease which is causing trouble in the kidney but did you ask how many kidney disease allopaths have cured?Because the last stage in allopathic art is to  makes it so worse that these doctors ask the poor patient to do dyslisis.

Allopaths most of them eventually operatate the patient So why for years they give me this placebo treatment?In fact I came to the doctor with a less trouble of a disease and the allopathic doctor gave me high doses of medicine which caused my KIDNEY failure resulting in my death.

But in homeopathy doctors never prescribe  dylisis but will cure the kidney disease without operating it.

Homeopathy medicine are used by many kidney and migraine patient.

In fact IF U USE HOMOEPATHY MEDICINE U DONT NEED DYLISIS.

INSTEAD HOMOEPATHY cures even kidney failure.

Isn't it storage MEDIA doesn't shows the truth.

6 hours ago, Guest Sayyid hasan ali said:

What's more harmful poison or alcohol?

Doctors prescribe medicine, not poison. Apparently bach flower remedy does have alcohol in it or you would not have said this.

9 hours ago, Guest Sayyid hasan ali said:

Sister..So what the quran says regarding QIYAS?

Analogy is haram in islam that's guesswork.

First and foremost Alcohol is used in small quantities as a preservative.You Dont have to drink a whole bottle at one time.

Cough syrup contains more alcohol then homoepathy .

There are ALCHOL FREE HOMOEPATHY as well as batch flower remedy 

I think you are not well versed in the science of homoepathy and batch flower remedy as well as the ISSUE OF FIQH sister.

Batch flower remedy is used for heart attacks and emotional problems like SHOCKS and suicidal thoughts Plus you Dont have to drink an entire bottle just TWO drops in a half water 

And same is in the case of homoepathy if you use homeopathy globules you Dont need to use the alcohol one.

MOST ALOPATHIC medicines are made up of  POSION so what is your opinion?

So what these antibiotics are made up of?

These antiobiots kill all good bacteria as well.So you are killing THE GOOD ONCE ALSO which are important for your body.

Doubtful?

Do you know what OCD IS?

I hope none of your family member suffer from it that's scary.

Thanks to the art of HOMEOPATHY AND BATCH FLOWER REMEDY.

THESE SO CALLED ALCHOLIC drinks have very less side effects compared to ALLOPATHY drug.

Please Dont observe qiyas and learn about the holistic art which has cured OCD and autism and cancer are also being cured.

Bro, No one here is expert in Fiqh except may be few ones, we all are learners here. She meant to say that taking medicine without prescription by doctor is wrong as many people take sleeping pills for themselves without having prescriptions. Fiqh also says that if there is a medicine that has not Alcohol and there is a drugs which has alcohol and both are same in treating a disease then take the one that has no alcohol. 

But in cases where there is no possible drug available then the one which has Alcohol then it is not forbidden for one to treat himself with it. 

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

Salam walikum.

Qur'an states Dont ignore after the clear evidence.Homeopathy medicine are alcoholic as well non alcoholic based.The quantity of alcohol  in homeopathy is very less its lesser MAN you don't have to DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE of the medicine.Homeopathy also comes In globules form the  SPRAY YOU USE IN DAILY LIVES THE SPRAY AKBARIS GULATS ARE USING HAS MORE ALCHOLIC CONTENTS THEN homeopathy.All marjas agree that IF THE ESSENCE IS CHANGED OF A SUBSTANCE WE CAN use it .

We are discussing MEDICATION not a food product that you are giving this fatwa .Its clear through the sunnah if something is beneficial for the patient its allowed.

The question which lies here is about what IS MORE harmful.

The present illeteracy rate of our ummah is mashallah very high.

Chapter 39 verse 18 Who listen to speech and follow the best of it.Those are whom Allah has guided and those are people of understanding.

And the poisonous allopathy medicine are the reason of KIDNEY FAILURE,heart failure,lungs problem ,suicidal thoughts.

Side effect of allopathic drugs 
The most repulsive aspect of Allopathy is the side effects. They can range from mild side effects like fatigue, or constipation to other side effects like suicidal thoughts, vomiting, insomnia, hair loss, rise in blood pressure, coma, anemia, dizziness, and numerous others. 
But, discussion with a doctor and general awareness can help you stay from side effects.

homoepathy can cure GENTIC PROBLEM also.

so you are challenging a holistic medicine with a piousness allopathy medicine.

antibiotic has killed many important bacteria,imam jaffer(as) has told us about the important of flaura and fauna and the bacteria which the west allopathic system is destroying.

to compare something one need to have ILM.The answer to this fiqhi question can be solved by a person who has ILM.When laymen indulge in these things it cause corruption.

i can give you thousands of reason not to use ALLOPATHIC DRUGS AND I can discuss the side effect of it.

chapter 8 verse 22 talks about logic but when everyone tries to poke their nose in such sensitive issues the health of our generation and the coming will be in danger.

may AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì guide us all.

Sign in to follow this