Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sending questions to Ayatollah Sistani office?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam,

I have been sending questions at english@alsistani.org, but haven't received any replies from them in months. Has anyone else has similar issue, i know i can send question at najaf,org but i prefer sending directly to Iraq?

W/salam

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Caliguy said:

Salam,

I have been sending questions at english@alsistani.org, but haven't received any replies from them in months. Has anyone else has similar issue, i know i can send question at najaf,org but i prefer sending directly to Iraq?

W/salam

Yes some I think I have sent months ago if not a year and still no reply to my knowledge.

sometimes though it means you asked a difficult question and they are sending it to people in a more higher position to answer.

i think two  times when I was in a similar situation sistani himself might have responded. Cause what I got back was a document that appeared to be a picture of a paper and the paper had handwriting like Arabic cursive or something. So it might have been him or someone close to his position. Answering my 2 questions. This was a good 3 months after sending the istiftat.

Edited by Al Hadi
  • Advanced Member
48 minutes ago, E.L King said:

It's the official London office of Sistani.

My bad I meant like the quality of the answers. Of course it has authority from sistani. But I meant in terms of expertise who would I get more from? I would say sistani.org but idk.