Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

SERIOUS! IM DONE WITH ISLAM

Rate this topic

Everytime I'm pushing my self to please the creator and come closer I get disappointed, heartbroken, in tears, hopeless

I don't know nobody who can help me with this and I m just a human I can't understand supernatural all I know is that everytime I have good intentions I end up broke 

Maybe this is not meant for me I don't know what to think I'm just tired 

Anybody going through or went through something similar ? 

16 minutes ago, Guest Don said:

Everytime I'm pushing my self to please the creator and come closer I get disappointed, heartbroken, in tears, hopeless

I don't know nobody who can help me with this and I m just a human I can't understand supernatural all I know is that everytime I have good intentions I end up broke 

every time you come across a question which you don't know then it causes restivity which is trial for human being. 

1. If you stay patient and find answers for it soon this restivity be changed by confidence. 

2. If you can't then I am concerned that you may fall into trap of pervert among creation.

Choice is yours bro. 

• Advanced Member

I actually aired this issue out a year ago because I blamed the Muslim Ummah for my lack of faith. I on a whole am disappointed with my religion but more so with my relationship with the Ummah. My life has been heralded by disaster after disaster, the thing that makes me think each storm I face is from AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is each storm comes right at a moment of complete gratitude and faith in AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

I think the hardship he makes the ones he loves go through is a way of saying "I got you this far, your fine, let me give you another opportunity to prove yourself".  He does not want us to be too determined in our own minds, he wants us to rest securely in him, not our selves or other people. By challenging us he gives us many rewards, the reward of change in our personal life, the reward of depending on him, the reward of being comforted by him, through giving us what we feel we can not bare he is also telling us to rest, because when a problem is beyond our own ability to handle we rest assured it's not meant for us but for him, in the end of the smaller picture he eventually will reward us for our faith, in some way in this life, but at the end of the big picture in the here after.

Edited by MuslimyMuslim
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Guest Don said:

Try this religion, its much easier and might appeal to you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Pastafarian

2 hours ago, Guest Don said:

I'm sorry you're going through this. I can feel your pain. I know how you feel. 

Maybe you have to change your mindset. When I was a child, I used to pray and secretly thought that Allah needed to reward me because of it, then I learned that Allah doesn't need to give me anything. 

And your talk of hopelessness can mean that you may be depressed, so I suggest a counselor. 

Guest Sayyid hasan ali

do not forget to pursue your share of this world” (Surah Al-Qasas Qur’an, S28 V77).In this verse AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì state not to leave the share of the world.This islam doesn't allow you to be depressed.

Try batch flower remedy for emotional problems.It has no side effect.

Imam jaffer sadiq(as) has stated that their are spiritual problem,problem of mind and the problem of spirit.

If you are depressed then you can take some remedies and it may be a symptom of a disease Dont blame AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì knows best