Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

U.S. missiles Syria -- ~2100 EDT

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I doubt Asad was responsible for the chemical weapon attack. There is so much biased news articles, which is going to tell that it was all Bashar Al Asad's fault.

American government is a curse to the world.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the truth is revealed for you about the lies of the chemical airstrikes, USA did it to make it a reason to bomb syria and attack its army and  now ISIS are attacking the area where USA bombed

If Trump gave a darn about Syrians, he would let many  more into this country to shelter.

^^^ Why can't you post under your real screan name?   No Shia of Ali has love for Assad, the problem is there is no alternative.   You complain, yet don't provide feasible solutions.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Yes brothers, this is terrible.

I have been so upset this morning that our beloved Assad's airbase was attacked. Foreign intervention is soo wrong but its fine when Russia and Iran do it.

I have been crying about this airbase being attacked but silent at countless videos of children/civilians senselessly being killed, gassed in the most horrific manner. I use that energy to blame the wahabis/salafis/takfiris/zionists/west and claim its all a grand conspiracy.

I try and deny the fact that I would have a totally different stance if Assad was a sunni and the syrian people were majority shia. I try and hide the fact im a sad hypocrite.

Brothers lets continue to cry about Bahrain when 80 protestors died 7 years ago and cry about Yemen. When it comes to 500k in Syria, let us continue to put our fingers in our ears, scream lalalala and say lies!

• Veteran Member

^^^

Why can't you post under your real screan name?  

No Shia of Ali has love for Assad, the problem is there is no alternative.  

You complain, yet don't provide feasible solutions.

Of course we will be outraged what is happening to the Bahrainis they are living in a prison island.  Yemenis are starving and destitute and not one peep about what is happening to them.

The world is talking about Syria and only Syria because there is a resistance axis that is standing up against imperialism and injustices caused by your country that you live in right now.  You can enjoy your freedom, but you want us to bow to your demands, never!  Go learn a thing or two about Imam Hussain.  Start with death with dignity is better than life with humiliation.

Next time post with your real screan name. Don't be a sham.

• Veteran Member
Foto UCVN - Uncensored Views & News.
UCVN - Uncensored Views & NewsSukai Halaman

From: Putin calls US airstrikes on Syria an 'act of aggression' | Daily Mail Online
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Russia-calls-airstrikes-Syria-…

Please also see:

Ron Paul: "Zero Chance" Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria; Likely A False Flag | The Daily Sheeple
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-b…

"According to former Congressman Ron Paul, the chemical weapons attack in Khan Sheikhoun that killed 30 children and has led to calls for the Trump administration to intervene in Syria could have been a false flag attack.

Pointing out that the prospect of peace in Syria was moving closer before the attack, with ISIS and Al-Qaeda on the run, Paul said the attack made no sense.

“It looks like maybe somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode,” said Paul, asking, “who benefits?”

“It doesn’t make any sense for Assad under these conditions to all of a sudden use poison gases – I think there’s zero chance he would have done this deliberately,” said Paul.

The former Congressman went on to explain how the incident was clearly being exploited by neo-cons and the deep state to enlist support for war.

“It’s the neo-conservatives who are benefiting tremendously from this because it’s derailed the progress that has already been made moving toward a more peaceful settlement in Syria,” said Paul."

"Many have questioned why Assad would be so strategically stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack and incite the wrath of the world given that he is closer than ever to winning the war against ISIS and jihadist rebels.

Just five days before the attack, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said, “The longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people,” implying a definite shift in U.S. foreign policy away from regime change in Syria.

Why would Assad put such assurances in jeopardy by launching a horrific chemical attack, allowing establishment news outlets like CNN to once against use children as props to push for yet another massive war in the Middle East?

In addition, the last time the deep state attempted to exploit a chemical weapons attack to launch military strikes on Assad’s government, the incident was later proven not to have been the work of the Syrian government."

Ron Paul: Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Likely a False Flag » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
https://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-chemical-weapons-attack-…/

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report
https://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-we…

U.S. 'planned to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad' | Mail Online
http://web.archive.org/…/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon…

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-onl…/5339178

Egyptian police arrest five people for using children to stage fake 'Aleppo' footage | The Independent
http://www.independent.co.uk/…/aleppo-fake-footage-children…

2013 Chemical attack in Syria:

Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
http://www.wnd.com/…/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-atta…/

Ron Paul: Syria Chemical Attack A ‘False Flag’ » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
https://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-syria-chemical-attack-a-…/

Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud — RT Op-Edge
http://rt.com/op-…/mother-chemical-attack-footage-fraud-509/

#False #Flags
#Deep #State #SSG (#Secret #Shadow #Government) #Conspiracy

finally trump has shown real face of America which was hiding for many thousands years they are killing and murdering innocent people day and night and no one make voice what kind of world are we living in when will we stand up against this agression of usa and israel and saudi arabia they are killing innoncent children in Islamic countries especially please Muslims wake up they was saying that bashar is doing all this but now its clear who is doing it America and israel and saudi wahabi salafi people idiots people and terrorist people and bashar al assad is good who are not sell himself to America like Gaddafi and Saddam and edorgan turkish prime minister all Muslims should protest this agression of usa trump has finally exposed America real face finally thanks to him they are the terrorists and murderers and makers of daesh al qaeeda and Taliban and Osama etc company of idiots may Allah Swt protect every one from american terrorists dont be fooled by media dear brother and sisters please wake up from illuson and fairytale type of world artificial world make this world a better place its up to us we can do it if get united and stop fighting with eachother that what enemy wants from us  that we fight with eachother and their job get easier to invades our countries Allah Hoo Akbar death to America death to israel curse upon the zionists and victory for Islam (:

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Hassan- said:

The U.S. military gave Russian forces advanced notice of its strikes on a Syrian airbase and did not hit sections of the base where the Russians were believed to be present, Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said on Thursday.

Davis, briefing reporters on the operation, said the U.S. military had "multiple" conversations with Russian forces on Thursday before the strike, using a line of communication that had previously been established to prevent an accidental clash in Syria during the fight against Islamic State.

(Reporting by Phil Stewart)
by Derek Caney 10:41 PM yesterday

so min ta7at la ta7at Russia mitfi2a ma3 el USA? Is Russia a double agent?

2 hours ago, JermainTaylor said:

I have been so upset this morning that our beloved Assad's airbase was attacked. Foreign intervention is soo wrong but its fine when Russia and Iran do it.

I have been crying about this airbase being attacked but silent at countless videos of children/civilians senselessly being killed, gassed in the most horrific manner. I use that energy to blame the wahabis/salafis/takfiris/zionists/west and claim its all a grand conspiracy.

I try and deny the fact that I would have a totally different stance if Assad was a sunni and the syrian people were majority shia. I try and hide the fact im a sad hypocrite.

Brothers lets continue to cry about Bahrain when 80 protestors died 7 years ago and cry about Yemen. When it comes to 500k in Syria, let us continue to put our fingers in our ears, scream lalalala and say lies!

Did Assad do this ? I do not like Assad, but how can i support Al Nusra, Ahrar Asham and Zahran Alloush's men?

Here is Ron Paul - not a dirty shia 'majoosi' 'scum' and his academic take on the issue:

Shall we support the rebels?

This is what the ex-leader of the powerful 'moderate rebel' group in Syria[backed by some gulf states/the west], Jaysh al Islam's Zahran Alloush (may Allah curse him), said of Osama Bin laden (may Allah curse him). In order to gain geopolitical power in the middle east, Gulf States, the United states, and western Governments, with the Evil Erdogan lauded as an Idol by the secterian types.

Many people ask - why don't you support the syrian rebels? Why do you support Assad? 

Firstly, i do not support Assad. I consider the prospect of many of the groups he is fighting getting into power being a far, far greater evil than he may be. He is the lesser evil, and the only thing stopping these terrorist groups assuming power.

Let us say tommorow, i ask Bashar al Assad to stand down. What do you think that will do? Right now , in the suburbs of Damuscus is the powerful group, Jaysh Al Islam who would happily overun damuscus and try to take power, who regularly shell the city with no attention either to the lives of the civilians, who are highly secterian, use language like 'Rafida' and 'nusayri', and whose leader did the following:

Do you want me, to support a group whose leader said:

""We saw sheikh Usama Bin Laden - may Allah have mercy on him " [ from 2.15 onwards on the video]

113634012-H.jpeg

Do you want me, to support a group whose leader pledged allegiance to the official alqaed affiliate jabhat al nusra?:

Do you want me, to support a group who called for the killing of shia's, when Assads army is also majorly formed of sunni's, making this seem shia vs sunni, and used terrible sectarian language such as 'rafidha' 'nusayri' etc:

Who put alawite women into cages?

2 hours ago, JermainTaylor said:

500k have not died in Syria, it is more 350k. 95K being civilians, and the rest being fighters. We condemn atrocities on all sides.

Right now, unknown to many in the world (apart from those following events) there are currently negotiation going on about the future of Syria.

This thread is not about telling you what to think. It's aiding you in how to think - it is ensuring you are cognistant of the facts, so you can better make your own informed decision.

Currently in Syria, it has been unanimously accepted that the hardline, takfiri , or very secterian and alqaeda affiliated or alqaeda linked (i.e founders, sympathizers, working with them) dominate the opposition - and are the most powerful groups fighting, due to their superior weapons, funding, et al.

We need to remove this notion that it's ISIS and everyone else are moderate's seeking democracy or are 'rebel groups being slaughtered by Assad to reduce the choice of him or ISIS' and other nonsensical statements.

Groups who should not be allowed at the negotiating table(non ISIS groups):

1. Jabhat al Nusra, an actual Alqaeda group/affiliate. Known for many crimes against humanity and jihadist secterian mentality. Known to mistreat minorities. Regarded as one of the best armed and best equiped group fighting in Syria. Excellently armed, very powerful.

2. Ahrar-as-Sham:
Strength: 10-20,000 (the economist) Reference will povided on request.
It is considered one of the three most powerful rebel groups fighting in Syria - i will update it when i can: "
In February 2014, the U.S. Director of National Intelligence called Ahrar al-Sham one of the three most effective rebel groups in Syria."

1.Ahrar Asham are probably considered one of the closest allies to jabhat al nusra, and have very, very strong links to Alqaeda.
2. "It routinely cooperates with al-Nusra and, until relations soured in 2013, also worked with ISIS. In February 2014, the U.S. Director of National Intelligence called Ahrar al-Sham one of the three most effective rebel groups in Syria."

Leadership: "Abu Khalid al-Suri, also known as Abu Omeir al-Shami (Unknown to February 23, 2014): Suri was a co-founder of Ahrar al-Sham and acted as Ayman al-Zawahiri’s representative in Syria,"

"Suri's close ties with Al Qaeda became clear after his death, when AQ commander Ayman al-Zawahiri published a eulogy for the fallen Ahrar al-Sham leader and AQ posted a video documenting his participation in Al Farouq training camp in Afghanistan, including photos of him with Osama bin Laden and Zawahir"

"Ahrar al-Sham was founded by members of Al Qaeda and maintains links to AQ’s core leadership. [42] While neither group formally claims a partnership, senior AQ officials, including Ayman al-Zawahiri, openly mourned Ahrar al-Sham leader Abu Khalid al-Suri when he died. 

http://web.stanford.edu/group/mappin...roups/view/523

Jaysh Al Islam

1. Considered a very powerful group in and around damuscus.
2. Their ex-leader who died a week or so ago, was Zahran Alloush, a man who openly praised Bin Laden, in addition to calling Jabhat Al Nusra their brothers, whom they praise and have close ties with.
3. Highly secterian language, called for the slaughter of those from other groups in the most vile and menacing language.
4. Put alawite women in cages and paraded them as human shields.

1. Here is a video of him, with subtitles, where he explicitly praises Sheikh Osama Bin Laden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcvz-sgyuu0
Watch 2:15 onwards!

Osama-bin-Laden-008.jpg?w=460&q=85&auto=
2. Here is a video of him pledging his alliance with Jabhat al Nusra, the Al-Qaeda affiliate in syria designated a terrorist group: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zajo2GeKyV4

Here is a video of his millitia (Jaysh al Islam) parading women and men as Human Shields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_R3Wmjl8e8

3. And here is a video of him, calling for the ethnic cleansing and genocide of alawites, and shia muslims - turning the whole syria issue into a secterian one (when the majority of Assads army are SUNNI'S):

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Miss Wonderful said:

so min ta7at la ta7at Russia mitfi2a ma3 el USA? Is Russia a double agent?

La2 Russia wa USA da2iman byehko ma3 ba3ad to avoid any conflict or tension between each other. USA warns Russia each time it strikes at a position in Syria because they're scared of striking Russian soldiers by mistake. Putin is really pissed at USA right now for the attack.

Edited by Hassan-
  • Advanced Member

https://www.rt.com/news/383826-isis-used-us-airstrike-syria/. Guys just ask yourselves if Assad did indeed do this, it would mean he's an evil monster and defending him with concrete proof would be deplorable, but how would at this point American bombs solve the problem? When has that ever worked? It failed in Iraq, it failed in Libya, it's failing in Yemen, it will fail in Syria. Man the world leaders should do us all a favor, them and their financial backers can go duke it out in the middle of the desert and leave innocent civilians who become pawns of this hegemonic chessboard out of it. How much more bloodshed man?  

• Advanced Member

Sad state of affairs is now Muslims who hated Trump and criticized all his actions are now praising his involvement in Syria! They care about the people of Syria so much, they don't care if it's Al Qaeda or ISIS that comes into power and bombs them, no as long as Assad doesn't do it, it's cool. And people who criticise the US on everything on every move, think this is about human rights all of a sudden.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

https://www.rt.com/news/383826-isis-used-us-airstrike-syria/. Guys just ask yourselves if Assad did indeed do this, it would mean he's an evil monster and defending him with concrete proof would be deplorable, but how would at this point American bombs solve the problem? When has that ever worked? It failed in Iraq, it failed in Libya, it's failing in Yemen, it will fail in Syria. Man the world leaders should do us all a favor, them and their financial backers can go duke it out in the middle of the desert and leave innocent civilians who become pawns of this hegemonic chessboard out of it. How much more bloodshed man?  

Shi'as do not even care about Assad, they are more concern if Syria will be led by these terrorist that would surely attack Iraq and Iran in future. 

Edited by Dhulfikar
6 hours ago, JermainTaylor said:

You meant to say 500 k in Saudi Arabia? 

6 hours ago, JermainTaylor said:

Tell me what good the USA, Saudi Salafist state and Israel has offered to world.

You are really true about your hypocrisy, 1.shias condemned any form of occupation which is aided and funded by the foreign invaders including occupation of Palestine whose inhabitants are not shias.

2. Shias did not create Taliban and Al-Qaeda and ISIS, It is the US and Saudi Salafist government. 

3. Saudi Salafist government is the one who propagates desacralizing of religious site and destroyed many archeological sites and propagating wrong notions about Islam. 

And USA is evil state, don't you know this from its wars after cold war. 

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

As I said,  I think we acted rashly  (we as in the USA).

However there's an issue of evidence tampering .

Ok? So who made the US the judge and the barking dog on the planet? Just few weeks ago when the US was bombing or so called bombing against terrorist in both Syria and Iraq (Raqqa/Mosul)  it killed hundreds of civilians... chemical or just other 'legal' bombs or unbanned bombs, they all killed civilians including tens of women and children! So who should retaliate against US bases in those countries for those mistakes?

Here are the facts and let me open your eyes:

1. Trump has no idea how he is going to run a country or maintain his position as a president.

2. He lost more than 80% of all political elites in the US and they all are opposing him, including the Republicans

3. He cannot pass a single order or change anything that he wanted, at least not very easily, and he turned himself as an unusual president in the US history and just isolating himself every day.

Nobody liked him before he was elected a president anyways, he won via votes of mass racist white-votes and most probably fraud within the election system.

So, there is no doubt that most of his close aides asked him to create a situation not just to bring Republicans to his side, but the democrats as well, and also make a point that he has no especial connection with Russia and that he is ready to act as the same 'dog' as the 'dogs' before him... and that is to continue the same US policy of supporting Sunni-terrorist organizations such as alqaida/ISIS/Brotherhood and those countries (Saudi/Turkey/Gulf states) who helped the US/Uk in creating these groups to fulfill their goals in the Muslim world.

But, here is the outcome: Trump is not going to win any long term support from the political parties in the US, he is not going to find any love within the ppl and that is because the world has changed and the US has changed. There we have a huge problem within the system in the US and many other serious problems that is causing confrontation and public unrest in the US that could be very dangerous for the future of the country.

And I believe that Russia, Iran, and the Shia armed groups and any other group who is fighting in Syria will NEVER give up in fighting the Wahabi-satan worshipers and US/UK made little terrorists such as Free Syrian army, ISIS, Al-Nusra and other criminal groups.. indeed if they are smart enough then they will triple their support, manpower and military/financial support to Syrian government and to Houthis in Yemen. The alliance of Khayber (Zionists and Mushrikeen of Mecca) should and must face defeats because they oppose humanity and define any war and any term for their self-interests and that is causing big mess on this planet for decades now..

• Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, Ali-F said:

Assad is a clear dictator, no doubt about that. If he indeed committed the massacre, there should be consequences.

I agree! But how do you impose consequences without hurting the actual people who are suffering? Its like ok time for us to liberate you but we'll do it through bombing which kills people, whilst attempting to save them from the very death we claim to be saving them from. Of course the US would only intervene because it is in its interests to do so, not because of humanitarian reasons, it condoned Saddam's chemical attacks on Iran and supported him fully, so to say its interested in the fate of the Syrian people would be a lie. But I agree with your assessment that if evidence finds it was Assad (which I personally highly doubt), something should be done, The question is what? You destroy his airforce, it will just help ISIS and Al Qaeda, how will that help the civilians?

• Veteran Member

It is America's destiny to lose everything over the Syrian war. I have posted this prophecy a few times now. Do not be upset. Those who get martyred will go to Jannah, what all of us want above all else. And if we are patient and steadfast we will meet them there. While there is nothing but shame, defeat and everlasting agony for the oppressors. It is God's decision.

3 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

It is America's destiny to lose everything over the Syrian war. I have posted this prophecy a few times now. Do not be upset. Those who get martyred will go to Jannah, what all of us want above all else. And if we are patient and steadfast we will meet them there. While there is nothing but shame, defeat and everlasting agony for the oppressors. It is God's decision.

May Allah bless you.

Sadly, America is run by fools, and two-faced bafoons.

C8xZj_rXUAYR8Vp.jpg

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Noah- said:

Ok? So who made the US the judge and the barking dog on the planet? Just few weeks ago when the US was bombing or so called bombing against terrorist in both Syria and Iraq (Raqqa/Mosul)  it killed hundreds of civilians... chemical or just other 'legal' bombs or unbanned bombs, they all killed civilians including tens of women and children! So who should retaliate against US bases in those countries for those mistakes?

Here are the facts and let me open your eyes:

1. Trump has no idea how he is going to run a country or maintain his position as a president.

2. He lost more than 80% of all political elites in the US and they all are opposing him, including the Republicans

3. He cannot pass a single order or change anything that he wanted, at least not very easily, and he turned himself as an unusual president in the US history and just isolating himself every day.

Nobody liked him before he was elected a president anyways, he won via votes of mass racist white-votes and most probably fraud within the election system.

So, there is no doubt that most of his close aides asked him to create a situation not just to bring Republicans to his side, but the democrats as well, and also make a point that he has no especial connection with Russia and that he is ready to act as the same 'dog' as the 'dogs' before him... and that is to continue the same US policy of supporting Sunni-terrorist organizations such as alqaida/ISIS/Brotherhood and those countries (Saudi/Turkey/Gulf states) who helped the US/Uk in creating these groups to fulfill their goals in the Muslim world.

But, here is the outcome: Trump is not going to win any long term support from the political parties in the US, he is not going to find any love within the ppl and that is because the world has changed and the US has changed. There we have a huge problem within the system in the US and many other serious problems that is causing confrontation and public unrest in the US that could be very dangerous for the future of the country.

And I believe that Russia, Iran, and the Shia armed groups and any other group who is fighting in Syria will NEVER give up in fighting the Wahabi-satan worshipers and US/UK made little terrorists such as Free Syrian army, ISIS, Al-Nusra and other criminal groups.. indeed if they are smart enough then they will triple their support, manpower and military/financial support to Syrian government and to Houthis in Yemen. The alliance of Khayber (Zionists and Mushrikeen of Mecca) should and must face defeats because they oppose humanity and define any war and any term for their self-interests and that is causing big mess on this planet for decades now..

I'm not sure how you're opening my eyes. 

I'm not on trumps side.  Or anyones side. If you must know, I voted for Bernie.

I think Assad should have given up his power for the sake of peace if he was a true leader.   Even if he was facing adversity and lies about himself.  

I don't care for the other outcomes because I dont really know the truth.  

I can just make inferences based on the simplest facts.

Trump claimed he won't police the world and get involved,  someone decides to gas people,  trump calls Russia and warns them and then blows up a missle base.

You have a Sunni majority country with a "Shia" minority in power.

A few Shia on here also at first were joyous and trump supporters thinking trump will support Russia and the Iran and Bashars, cause.  I want to know if they still feel that way ?

Trump made a statement, he's not Obama and will follow through and is not be scared to take action if something is bothering him.

I'm not gonna succumb to this toxic propaganda campaign from the US or the Syrian government.

But I'll tell you this and I've said it before.  I predict Russia will leave Bashar to hang in the wind and abandon him.

This is another Iraq. 

• Advanced Member

.U.s just want to save the dying son (i.s) of Israel in Syria after brutal punishment from Russia and Iran. Soon ksa and iran will be in fight that's what Jews wanted. 

Divine revenge against Ksa started after the execution of Lion of Qateef Baqarah Al.Nimr r.a. so he is making mistakes which will soon destroy him. Internally and externaly. 

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

I'm not sure how you're opening my eyes. 

I'm not on trumps side.  Or anyones side. If you must know, I voted for Bernie.

I think Assad should have given up his power for the sake of peace if he was a true leader.   Even if he was facing adversity and lies about himself.  

I don't care for the other outcomes because I dont really know the truth.  

I can just make inferences based on the simplest facts.

Trump claimed he won't police the world and get involved,  someone decides to gas people,  trump calls Russia and warns them and then blows up a missle base.

You have a Sunni majority country with a "Shia" minority in power.

A few Shia on here also at first were joyous and trump supporters thinking trump will support Russia and the Iran and Bashars, cause.  I want to know if they still feel that way ?

Trump made a statement, he's not Obama and will follow through and is not be scared to take action if something is bothering him.

I'm not gonna succumb to this toxic propaganda campaign from the US or the Syrian government.

But I'll tell you this and I've said it before.  I predict Russia will leave Bashar to hang in the wind and abandon him.

This is another Iraq. 

If you want to act like a humanitarian that's fine, just do it universally. I don't understand what statement he's making other than that he is going along with the neocon agenda of toppling Assad, not because he's evil and drops bombs, because plenty of US allies do that, but because it aligns with the deep state's agenda. I don't know how people that are supporting this strike as some kind of humanitarian measure are silent when the US does nothing to Saudi/Israel/Bahrain, it in fact just helps them with more and more weapons. I really want the suffering to stop in Syria but I will never support the US intervening there for its own interests rather than on actual humanitarian grounds. Trump hates Iran btw, always has, what you on about? We just saw less of a risk for escalation, which is not good for anyone with him than Hillary.

• Advanced Member

This kind of american-justice never works, because they will never dare bring the old dictator to court. They didn't like how Saddam wouldn't keep his mouth shut in 2005, so in Libya they decided to hire some drugged-out Osama-loving teenagers to stab him to death on the side of a Libyan highway, and keep him in a freezer for a few days before throwing him away somewhere.

• Forum Administrators

Protests in the US to stop the war on Syria: Scroll down to see location addresses. 40 locations so far.

http://www.answercoalition.org/protests_to_stop_the_war_on_syria