Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sufyani will emerge soon after Assad?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Could this be a sign of end times?

Once Assad is removed......the sunnis and extremists will have more power and control the land of Syria

Then the Sunnis and extremists will form and army to kill the shias of Syria

Then their will be a conflict between the Syrians until the emergence of Sufyani happens

Sufyani will control Syria and send his armies to control the region.....

• Veteran Member

I do not know if this related :

What i remember from information on internet is that Suriah's change will affect the geopolitic until south east asia (or even east asia ?). But i still do not understand what is the affection or its extend. Learning from shiachat etc, i just come to know about the daughter of Imam Ali a.s. who was taken capture by ibn Ziyad army and there is a shrine/masjid in Damascus to remember her. In south east asia, i believe rarely one know about Zainab a.s., which will turn over the understanding, and believe in religion of Islam topsy turvy upside down. I wonder if this is one of the affection ?

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Quiet one said:

Once Assad is removed......the sunnis and extremists will have more power and control the land of Syria

Then their will be a conflict between the Syrians until the emergence of Sufyani happens

l saw a picture about 2 years ago which prompted the thought that the 3 Sticks are in the same tent.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Quiet one said:

Yes that's pretty spot on but russia and United States not going to war with each other anytime soon that's the only way Russia can be displaced from Syria. Few air strikes won't make any difference. We've seen in Yemen for example you can bomb the country back into the stone age but the same people will still rule. Few missiles at an airbase won't make any difference. 

• Forum Administrators

(16) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa from Muhammad bin Musa from Ahmad bin Abu Ahmad, who was known as Abu Ja'far al-Warraq, from Issma'eel bin Ayyash from Muhajir bin Hakeem from al-Mugheera bin Sa'eed that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (as) had said:

“Amirul Mo'mineen (as) said: “When the two spears (two armies) disagree in Sham, it will not come to an end except with a sign of Allah.”

See page 446 here:

https://www.al-islam.org/printpdf/book/export/html/39117

asalamualaikum brother and sisters first thing is only Allah SWT knows when qiyamah/judgment day comes we can not predicted only he knows the date of judgement day we can only see what is happening to this world then its looks close that arrivals of our Imam Mahdi AJ is near but we cant say the date because only Allah Swt knows but what is happening in Syria yemen Bahrain all Islamic countries its looks like we are in real danger we must stick to our religion and not be decieved by media and this artificial world stick to your religion which is Islam the best and most pure religion on earth but what is happening in Syria it can be start to sufyani emergence which is very dangerous i pray to Allah to protect us from dajjal fitna and sufyani fitna and bashar al assad has not be defeated by salafi extremist yet so it difficult to predict of sufyani right now but if he fails to fight the terrorists then it can be time of emergence of sufyani LA and we must unite worldwide to fight this fitna otherwise if we keep fighting the enemy will succseed not we i advice all my brother and sister to unite worldwide every street to every city unity is very important if we fails then we will be in the army of dajjal not our Imam Sahib Zaman AJ so keep your eyes open everyone its very dangerous time we are living in keep fight your nafs every day and night which is the greatest of Jihad and when we have controled our nafs then its time for battle in army of Imam Mahdi AJ InshAllah pray for eachother all momineen out there not for ourself but pray for all mazlomeen in world even if he is christian our belongs to any other sect in Islam its important that we do pray and do Dua for eachother in this decieving world may Allah bless u all and give u long life and good health (:

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Quiet one said:

The problem is not about the coming of sufiyani may be it happen soon. The problem is what is our preparation. Are we ready or not for the reappearance We should focus on self building so that by the grace of Allah we will be able to be with the master of time a.s.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, hameedeh said:

(16) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa from Muhammad bin Musa from Ahmad bin Abu Ahmad, who was known as Abu Ja'far al-Warraq, from Issma'eel bin Ayyash from Muhajir bin Hakeem from al-Mugheera bin Sa'eed that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (as) had said:

“Amirul Mo'mineen (as) said: “When the two spears (two armies) disagree in Sham, it will not come to an end except with a sign of Allah.”

See page 446 here:

https://www.al-islam.org/printpdf/book/export/html/39117

The sign is an earthquake which will kill 100,000 people, land of harasta being swallowed, and then the sufyani rises according to Hadith of Imam (as) 

lets hope Imam e zamanahs return is sooner rather than later....

• Forum Administrators
1 minute ago, Rectify said:

The sign is an earthquake which will kill 100,000 people, land of harasta being swallowed, and then the sufyani rises according to Hadith of Imam (as) 

Yes. Those hadith are in the link I posted above. 

2 minutes ago, Rectify said:

lets hope Imam e zamanahs return is sooner rather than later....

Ilahy ameen.