Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
RiseOrDie

Current Events Syria/Yemen/Iraq/Arabia (2017-2024)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

RUSSIA'S PUTIN SAYS RUSSIA HAS INFORMATION THAT STRIKES BEING READIED ON DAMASCUS REGION WITH AIM OF BLAMING SYRIAN GOVT: RTRS

The Axis of resistance preparing for war?

RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY SPOKESWOMAN SAYS AT END OF WEEK THREE-WAY TALKS PLANNED BETWEEN FOREIGN MINISTERS OF RUSSIA, SYRIA, IRAN - RIA

Edited by RiseOrDie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiseOrDie said:

BREAKING: Russia has intel on upcoming #ChemicalWeapons provocations in Syrian regions https://sptnkne.ws/ecK5  #SyriaCrisis 

 

1 hour ago, RiseOrDie said:

RUSSIA'S PUTIN SAYS RUSSIA HAS INFORMATION THAT STRIKES BEING READIED ON DAMASCUS REGION WITH AIM OF BLAMING SYRIAN GOVT: RTRS

The Axis of resistance preparing for war?

RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY SPOKESWOMAN SAYS AT END OF WEEK THREE-WAY TALKS PLANNED BETWEEN FOREIGN MINISTERS OF RUSSIA, SYRIA, IRAN - RIA

 

7 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

they are getting desperate!

I wonder if the above could relate to any narrations, remember what the narrations say about Damascus? Red Death? May God SWT help the people of Syria. :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRAN ENVOY TO JORDAN SUMMONED AFTER TEHRAN CALLS KING'S STATEMENT 'FOOLISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE'

BYYASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA
APRIL 11, 2017 12:33
 
The Jordanian Foreign Ministry said it "strongly protests" Tehran's remarks about the monarch, and reminded the Islamic Republic to respect the "good neighborly relations with Arab states."

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry on Monday demanded that Iran's ambassador to Amman explain comments attributed to the Islamic Republic's Foreign Ministry after a spokesperson described a statement from King Abdullah II of Jordan as "foolish and irresponsible."

In an interview published by The Washington Post on April 6, Abdullah said that Iran has created "strategic problems" in the Middle East, while noting that Tehran is attempting to "forge a geographic link between...Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon."

This spreading influence, Abduallah said, was bringing Israel and Arab states closer together who see Iran as a threat, creating a real "opportunity" for better relations between neighbors in the region. 

"But the problem that is [standing] between the Arabs and the Israelis is the Palestinians," the monarch added. 

"The whole point of our peace initiative is for us to be the guarantors of Israel’s security," Abdullah posited. "If we can solve the Palestinian problem, then this is a new era of stability in our area, where Israelis are truly a part of the neighborhood."

The king also said that Iran's Revolutionary Guards were in Syria and 70 kilometers away from the Jordanian border, adding that the kingdom would not tolerate Iranian advancement towards its territory. 

Following The Washington Post interview, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said Saturday that "the foolish and irresponsible statements by the king of Jordan indicate ignorance and a superficial understanding of the developments taking place in the region." 

In response, the Jordanian Foreign Ministry said it "strongly protests" Tehran's remarks about the monarch, and reminded the Islamic Republic to respect the "good neighborly relations with Arab states." 

"Iran's statements are a failed attempt to divert the kingdom's attention from its role in regional stability and security, including the war on terror, and its role in preventing [dialogue on] Arab issues and the suffering of Arab peoples," the Jordanian Foreign Ministry added.  

^

:confused: hmmmm

I suggest reading this article posted today about whats happening between Jordan and Iran,

Edited by RiseOrDie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RiseOrDie said:

IRAN ENVOY TO JORDAN SUMMONED AFTER TEHRAN CALLS KING'S STATEMENT 'FOOLISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE'

BYYASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA
APRIL 11, 2017 12:33
 
The Jordanian Foreign Ministry said it "strongly protests" Tehran's remarks about the monarch, and reminded the Islamic Republic to respect the "good neighborly relations with Arab states."

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry on Monday demanded that Iran's ambassador to Amman explain comments attributed to the Islamic Republic's Foreign Ministry after a spokesperson described a statement from King Abdullah II of Jordan as "foolish and irresponsible."

In an interview published by The Washington Post on April 6, Abdullah said that Iran has created "strategic problems" in the Middle East, while noting that Tehran is attempting to "forge a geographic link between...Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon."

This spreading influence, Abduallah said, was bringing Israel and Arab states closer together who see Iran as a threat, creating a real "opportunity" for better relations between neighbors in the region. 

"But the problem that is [standing] between the Arabs and the Israelis is the Palestinians," the monarch added. 

"The whole point of our peace initiative is for us to be the guarantors of Israel’s security," Abdullah posited. "If we can solve the Palestinian problem, then this is a new era of stability in our area, where Israelis are truly a part of the neighborhood."

The king also said that Iran's Revolutionary Guards were in Syria and 70 kilometers away from the Jordanian border, adding that the kingdom would not tolerate Iranian advancement towards its territory. 

Following The Washington Post interview, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said Saturday that "the foolish and irresponsible statements by the king of Jordan indicate ignorance and a superficial understanding of the developments taking place in the region." 

In response, the Jordanian Foreign Ministry said it "strongly protests" Tehran's remarks about the monarch, and reminded the Islamic Republic to respect the "good neighborly relations with Arab states." 

"Iran's statements are a failed attempt to divert the kingdom's attention from its role in regional stability and security, including the war on terror, and its role in preventing [dialogue on] Arab issues and the suffering of Arab peoples," the Jordanian Foreign Ministry added.  

^

:confused: hmmmm

I suggest reading this article posted today about whats happening between Jordan and Iran,

This fits more into the narrative maybe that the Jordanian King wants to be known as a "liberator" to palestine so that a pretext can be created where the masses welcome him even though he would not liberate the occupied lands in the real sense and would still be a puppet in disguise etc..

remember the narrations regarding the evil sufyani tyrant do state that he would be welcomed by the masses I think from somewhere I read...so something has to give for him to recieve support etc. no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 2113 said:

This fits more into the narrative maybe that the Jordanian King wants to be known as a "liberator" to palestine so that a pretext can be created where the masses welcome him even though he would not liberate the occupied lands in the real sense and would still be a puppet in disguise etc..

remember the narrations regarding the evil sufyani tyrant do state that he would be welcomed by the masses I think from somewhere I read...so something has to give for him to recieve support etc. no?

Sufyani will control part of Palestine in the hadiths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it is too early to say for sure, but as time passes and through the role he has played in these days, Abdullah of Jordan is fitting the role of Sufyani.

With the "backing of the West", the "backing of the masses" and the one who will "take revenge" against the Shia.

Allah knows best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sufyani will control part of Palestine in the hadiths.

Exactly my point. They fake or do a small mock war between Jordan and Israel...Israel leaves the now occupied west bank...Jordan occupies it etc...But for jordan to take over the west bank..there most certainly would have to be a war...because it makes no sense for there to be "peace" without an actual Palestinan state...

If one looks at and analyzes the current relations between US and Israel at present...they're distancing themselves from Israel. In Israels most recent strikes in Syria, the US didn't use the same old "Israel has a right to defend itself" line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 2113 said:

Exactly my point. They fake or do a small mock war between Jordan and Israel...Israel leaves the now occupied west bank...Jordan occupies it etc...But for jordan to take over the west bank..there most certainly would have to be a war...because it makes no sense for there to be "peace" without an actual Palestinan state...

If one looks at and analyzes the current relations between US and Israel at present...they're distancing themselves from Israel. In Israels most recent strikes in Syria, the US didn't use the same old "Israel has a right to defend itself" line...

I once thought their would be a fake war between Jordan and Israel to convince the Sunnis that Abdullah is the righteous king, but at this point, they don't even need to do that. a large portion of Sunnis are already sold and their biggest enemy is Iran/Shia. 

If he was to have a fake war with Israel then thats a bonus, but defeating Assad and ISIS is just as good for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RiseOrDie said:

I once thought their would be a fake war between Jordan and Israel to convince the Sunnis that Abdullah is the righteous king, but at this point, they don't even need to do that. a large portion of Sunnis are already sold and their biggest enemy is Iran/Shia. 

If he was to have a fake war with Israel then thats a bonus, but defeating Assad and ISIS is just as good for now. 

Question is, firstly does this Sufyani evil person take over Palestine first before moving onto Syria etc..and if so what part of Palestine? I think I only have read about Ramallah which is the capital of the west bank..

Also then, how does this evil figure take it over? is it via war or some fake peace initiative?

Do we even know that this evil sufyani that is mentioned is an individual or could it be a group of people following some political system?

This isn't exactly supernatural after all LOL where you have people with powers throwing people at the wave of a hand haha...

It peaks ones curiosity... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2113 said:

Question is, firstly does this Sufyani evil person take over Palestine first before moving onto Syria etc..and if so what part of Palestine? I think I only have read about Ramallah which is the capital of the west bank..

Also then, how does this evil figure take it over? is it via war or some fake peace initiative?

Do we even know that this evil sufyani that is mentioned is an individual or could it be a group of people following some political system?

This isn't exactly supernatural after all LOL where you have people with powers throwing people at the wave of a hand haha...

It peaks ones curiosity... 

great questions and I for one have no idea but hopefully some people have some theories and hadiths 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Kyodo: Japan gov't leaning toward view a military strike on #DPRK becoming a realistic option for US, according to the diplomatic sources.

- North Korea says it will nuke U.S. at first sign of pre-emptive strike

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Xi-Trump Meeting, China and US Forces Reported Moving to Establish Presence Near North Korea

According to South Korea’s Chosun.com, 150,000 medical and support personnel of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army have been mobilized along the Yalu River that separates North Korea from China. 

The reported deployment shortly after an American carrier group headed by the USS Carl Vinson started towards the Korean Peninsula on April 8, changing course from an original destination in Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElAhmed said:

Iraq's  Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr calls for the resignation of Syria's Bashar al-Assad for the second time.

ef18b89d04af42a4af7e4d5a223b1e65_18.jpg

Muqtada al-Sadr warns Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, says he will face the fate of Libya's Muammar Gaddafi if he does not resign.

C9JxHaJXYAAWACR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElAhmed said:

Muqtada al-Sadr warns Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, says he will face the fate of Libya's Muammar Gaddafi if he does not resign.

C9JxHaJXYAAWACR.jpg

Libya didn't have Russia & Iran taking their side.....so gotta disagree with Sadr....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RiseOrDie said:

"The whole point of our peace initiative is for us to be the guarantors of Israel’s security," Abdullah posited. "If we can solve the Palestinian problem, then this is a new era of stability in our area, where Israelis are truly a part of the neighborhood."

 

4 hours ago, RiseOrDie said:

This spreading influence, Abduallah said, was bringing Israel and Arab states closer together who see Iran as a threat, creating a real "opportunity" for better relations between neighbors in the region. 

 

powerful words .. quite straight forward and salafis /wahabis already have been spreading their hadiths that most sunis know of:

1 - Muslims will aly themselves with Christians and Jews to fight the pagans (shias of course, with people even using words like 'Iran', like it was written in the hadith)

2 - After they win, the Muslims will say "we won because of us", the Christians will say "we won because of us", and the jews will say "we won because of us". Then they will fight over who is right and the Muslims will win. So, in other words, many Sunis are ready to ally themselves with Israel and America, because they consider them the Jews and Christians that they will beat after beating the pagans. 

I don't think that Abdallah will need to conquer anything in 'Israel' to get his support. It will be enough if he gets credited for Israelis giving any kind of political victory to their agents among Palestinians. Most Palestinian politicians are buddies with Israelis anyway. So, if he stops them from putting the US embassy in Jerusalem for instance, and King Abdu gets the credit, then all Muslims who are clueless will cheer and say "this is my king!" "this is my leader". Especially because he is very presentable compared to most all Islamic leaders on earth. People can relate to him more than even Shia scholars, because he does not wear clothing like the the people did in the prophets time, just like them. He is more 'cool', and kind of more like the average non-religious clueless ignorant 'Muslim'. 

Then, once he gets his useless symbolic publicized achievement, then he will start defending them, as he promised in the statement above. He will actually be buddy-buddy with them openly, and not covertly as has been the case so far. For the Israelis it won't make much of a difference, as they won't have to give up any land for that matter. And even if they give up some land, it will most likely be something symbolic. They are waiting for their Moshiakh, their Messiah, and they know that they must go through this until he comes. That is my guess.

To me the sufiani appeared, and now awaiting the emergence. or are they both the same? I could be wrong, but them more time passes, the more it gets clear .. to me anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rectify said:

Libya didn't have Russia & Iran taking their side.....so gotta disagree with Sadr....

The great Bashar Al Assad whom Sayid Nasr Allah gives credit to as the backbone of the resistance, and whose army made most all rockets of the 2006 war, and who is now fighting what he believes to be a continuation of this war, has one major difference from Ghadafi! You know what that is?

He did not kill Sayid Musa Sadr! :cry: may Allah bless him and make him happy 

I see what happened to Ghadafi as a direct punishment for this, and perhaps other things of that magnitude that I don't know of. But having Ghadafi disappear shamelessly like that in your country is U-N-A-C-C-E-P-T-A-B-L-E !!! And what he said about the Shias in Lebanon at the time reflects his bad intentions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can Rex tillerson elaborate on how Assad is going to be removed? He keeps saying these are Assads last days and regime change is coming but tell us how? There's only two ways, one if they convince putin to step aside which is not happening or secondly USA send ground troops which is also not happening. And no oscar golden boy Abdullah aka yazid ibn muawiyah ibn Abu sufyan is not going to make a hero entry into Syria with the might of Russia present in Syria #berealistictillerson

Edited by Rectify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rectify said:

Can Rex tillerson elaborate on how Assad is going to be removed? He keeps saying these are Assads last days and regime change is coming but tell us how? There's only two ways, one if they convince putin to step aside which is not happening or secondly USA send ground troops which is also not happening. And no oscar golden boy Abdullah aka yazid ibn muawiyah ibn Abu sufyan is not going to make a hero entry into Syria with the might of Russia present in Syria #berealistictillerson

I keep coming back over and over to the thought of some narrations which talk about a horrific earthquake in Damascus or Shaam? Somewhere in Syria where its said that 1 million people will perish...I mean its said that Syria will be utterly destroyed and Damascus will be a ruinous heap meaning nothing left....Also those narrations speak of an army from the west with yellow flags and how when they get to Syria they stop? Why? Kind of confusing.

But then again, I don't think Nukes would be used because then how can a city like Damascus be liveable? So that's likely not it. Idk.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2113 said:

I keep coming back over and over to the thought of some narrations which talk about a horrific earthquake in Damascus or Shaam? Somewhere in Syria where its said that 1 million people will perish...I mean its said that Syria will be utterly destroyed and Damascus will be a ruinous heap meaning nothing left....Also those narrations speak of an army from the west with yellow flags and how when they get to Syria they stop? Why? Kind of confusing.

But then again, I don't think Nukes would be used because then how can a city like Damascus be liveable? So that's likely not it. Idk.

Yes that's correct but Hadith says 100,000 people will die from this earthquake not one million. However, anything can happen in Syria as we have seen from the past 8 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rectify said:

Yes that's correct but Hadith says 100,000 people will die from this earthquake not one million. However, anything can happen in Syria as we have seen from the past 8 years. 

best thing would be if the earthquake is symbolic for the people who already died, and that no even more disaster will happen. I like to leave some space for optimism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...