RiseOrDie

Current Events Syria/Yemen/Iraq/Arabia (2017-2024)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

yeah putin doesn't joke around and he's a very cautious guy who doesn't shy from getting ready for the fight. They are probably 101% on full alert and in full battle readiness, looking out for the worst.

israel's options are a bit limited, because if they push it too much, then Hezbollah will have good reason and justification to open up the war front from south of lebanon again. That is something the Israelis can't afford, and probably can't survive politically/militarily. And the worst case scenario for the israelis is if Iran directly attacks them, which could also be part of the domino effect of them making too many waves. That's why they say 'humanitarian' intervention, making it sound like they'll go in to hand out bandaids. 

Israel has been chomping at the bit to get in on the action in Syria and use this as a pre-text to engage Hezbollah. 

Assad has been smart not to retaliate against Israel even though they have attacked Syria several times.

This is another ploy that will fail. Literally no one is buying the "Assad used chemical weapons" story.

13 minutes ago, RiseOrDie said:

BREAKING!!!

NBC News: US military has launched more than 50 missile strikes on al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs, Syria

This was expected after Trump's U-turn statements..
Do you see this escalating into a full-blown ground conflict? How is Russia going to react?

May Allah hasten Imam (A.S)'s arrival. 

I always believed this guy was swung in for a far darker and sinister hidden agenda which would materialise once the US and allies took rest and reasserted themselves. Especially after Russia's pulverising smash-up of western lead maniacs in Syria. They sat back in defeat, placed all their play cards on the table again, sought out their next treacherous move and bombs away!

All that play-up showing mutual respect to Putin was just another dirty card which made my eyes squint in disbelief. I had no idea he would present his true colours so quickly, so desperately and most prominently under another false hollywood concocted chemical script. 

30 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

It's Rajab again. 

Lol what's funny is the same members converge every rajab 

I think we are still around 8 years away hmmmm

Some people think 'Sham' means Damascus. Remember that 'Sham' in hadith literature was the land now encompassing Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine. So saying that 'Sham' means Damascus or even Syria is not complete.

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

False flag operation.

A relative of mine thinks Rajab 10 is when Sufyani emerges. Look what day this missile strike took place. Rajab 10.

Edited by wolverine
Today is Rajab 10.

4 hours ago, Rectify said:

Lol what's funny is the same members converge every rajab 

I think we are still around 8 years away hmmmm

Also interesting that most things have stayed relatively the same since 2012, it only got a lot worse. And probably will get worse in coming years