Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, baqar said:

Who captured her?

Nobody captured her brother, watch the video. What I said was sarcastically meant to ridicule judgmental ignorant people of the west on their stance on Iran.

1134 miles in less than 2 months? 

SUPERWOMAN! 

I could probably do 2 miles a day, that's 120 in 2 months and id be dead beat for the rest of the year. 1134 miles, helloooooo? Thanks to superwoman the inner machismo got shot in the foot and im limping already.

At a moderate pace, i used to jog between 4-5 miles per hour on our treadmill (short breaks included so maybe 5 miles on average). That was 10 years ago where I had maintained a pretty decent level of fitness. Though fit-fanatics can jump to 6-9 mph without burning a sweat.

Her stats: 1134/58=19.5 miles per day. I'm guessing, give or take, 4-5 hours a day! 

Starlight, the ever so more burning question, beside SUPERWOMAN, how many can you run?

30 minutes ago, saas said:

Her stats: 1134/58=19.5 miles per day. I'm guessing, give or take, 4-5 hours a day! 

Yes, around 20! She was running a near marathon everyday! for 2 months??? Is that even possible?

7 hours ago, saas said:

Starlight, the ever so more burning question how many can you run?

Infinite number of miles between my bed and the fridge. I do it to challenge lipophobia in general population. 

Starlight, honestly can't make sense of it myself. She did that consecutively for 58 days, that's super-dooper-extraordinary. She doesn't appear young either which makes it more difficult to grasp....but then again maybe it's just us chair hogging, low-flexed lazy lamp posts who lost the miles on the possible.

bed to fridge loooool. Glad to know i'm ahead of you, I pop out to pick up the milk from the doorstep too. You gotto up your game!!