Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

World is coming to end

Rate this topic

Bismillah.

World is coming to end, but this doesn't mean whole world will end and whole planet will be destroyed, only the most 90% of population will be annihilated, then a new breed of humans will take control they will be kind heart and good people. they will rule the world. their will be justice in world and people will live happily without any stress and money race.

people will enjoy freedom of faith and religion.

• Advanced Member
On April 4, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Highflyer said:

Bismillah.

World is coming to end, but this doesn't mean whole world will end and whole planet will be destroyed, only the most 90% of population will be annihilated, then a new breed of humans will take control they will be kind heart and good people. they will rule the world. their will be justice in world and people will live happily without any stress and money race.

people will enjoy freedom of faith and religion.

This is a joke right brother? 

Never will 90% of world population die

2/3 of world population yes......because that is in the hadith

but 90%.......then who will there be left on earth? no-one will be left.....

and never will there be only good people on earth......that will never happen........there will always be evil even in the times of imam mahdi........the imam will always have to fight evil people........there will be plenty of wars during imam mahdi times......

Never will we live without stress here on earth......we will always be stressed......

So your thoughts here are never going to happen........

Actually the worst is yet to come.........have you read or heard about the Dajjal? He will be the greatest fitna ever on earth........and that will happen in imam mahdi time........

• Advanced Member

I don't know dear from which narrations and calculations you reached to result of 90 percent. There are narrations regarding 2/3rd, or 5 in 7 like that. Though these narrations told us about death of people before the advent of Imam Mehdi as. There will be war and war after his advent before peace can prevail so it is but obvious more death and destruction will also occur after Imam Mehdi as arrival. But there is no percentage or numbers given in those narrations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 4/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, Quiet one said:

This is a joke right brother? 

Never will 90% of world population die

2/3 of world population yes......because that is in the hadith

but 90%.......then who will there be left on earth? no-one will be left.....

and never will there be only good people on earth......that will never happen........there will always be evil even in the times of imam mahdi........the imam will always have to fight evil people........there will be plenty of wars during imam mahdi times......

Never will we live without stress here on earth......we will always be stressed......

So your thoughts here are never going to happen........

Actually the worst is yet to come.........have you read or heard about the Dajjal? He will be the greatest fitna ever on earth........and that will happen in imam mahdi time........

90% leaves 10%..... 10% of todays population is 700 million.

Thats definitely someone.....

• Forum Administrators
On 4/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, Quiet one said:

Which is why we need strong, confident people who can be helpers of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his return. 

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, MariyahLaleh said:

Then we will eat the bear: wait, he probably is not halal....;

Bear carcass rots after he eats me, therefore you contract ulceroglandular tularemia. You also die.

In turn, other animals that feed on you also contract the disease, and they face the same fate. Cycle goes on and wipes out humanity. This is the "real" problem, not measly nuclear noodles 

• Advanced Member

It absolutely is.

There is a force of extreme evil circling around my loved ones and I. It attacks them to make me hurt.

• Veteran Member

This was said in mosque:

lf you think the World will end tomorrow and you have had the intention to plant a tree, plant the tree.

The imam said it was a hadith, but l cannot find it. l used a hadith search engine.

Edited by hasanhh

• Advanced Member
On 5/4/2017 at 8:03 AM, hasanhh said:

This was said in mosque:

lf you think the World will end tomorrow and you have had the intention to plant a tree, plant the tree.

The imam said it was a hadith, but l cannot find it. l used a hadith search engine.

This is off topic and irrelevant, but did you hear about this? I saw it yesterday, people are turning there buried corpses into trees.... its actually pretty creative, however, I don't think this would be permissible in Islam

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/eco-solutions-capsula-mundi/

• Veteran Member
On 5/4/2017 at 2:05 PM, Bazzi_ said:

This is off topic and irrelevant, but did you hear about this? I saw it yesterday, people are turning there buried corpses into trees.... its actually pretty creative, however, I don't think this would be permissible in Islam

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/eco-solutions-capsula-mundi/

What was accurately or inaccurately said in mosque about the World Ending is relevant as this is the topic. (l read your reply in two ways: one addressed to me, the other as a lead-in sentence to your link.)

Similar to what Quran reveals, 17:51, trying to get absorbed into a tree doesn't get anyone exempted from Allah-s.w.t.'s Last Day.

The egg-shaped whatever is like 7th and 8th century Japan in what is now Saga Prefecture -where archeologists believe they found the Himiko compound.

l Iiked this post of yours.

• Advanced Member
On 5/4/2017 at 2:56 PM, hasanhh said:

What was accurately or inaccurately said in mosque about the World Ending is relevant as this is the topic. (l read your reply in two ways: one addressed to me, the other as a lead-in sentence to your link.)

Similar to what Quran reveals, 17:51, trying to get absorbed into a tree doesn't get anyone exempted from Allah-s.w.t.'s Last Day.

The egg-shaped whatever is like 7th and 8th century Japan in what is now Saga Prefecture -where archeologists believe they found the Himiko compound.

l Iiked this post of yours.

Lol, it was a lead in sentence to my link, nothing you said was inaccurate. And yes, no one is exempted from facing god, in the article the notion of "life after death" is mentioned. If they are implying new life in the form of a tree, than ok, but if they trying to push the "ever living" concept, then buzz off. When ur body dies, ur dead. Its over, and the only thing left is your soul/spirit which is in a whole different realm (barzakh). I'll be honest, I love the concept. Imagine Cemeteries of big beautiful lush forests/gardens, versus todays norm. 

• 3 weeks later...

With 7 billion people on the earth, there's almost certainly going to be some who survive. If 5% of the population survives the war and years afterwards, that's still 350 million. 1%, that's 70 million. Statistically, some will survive

18671639_1394234403990546_8618034599742422872_o.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 5/4/2017 at 8:03 AM, hasanhh said:

This was said in mosque:

Prophet Muhammad SA said: 

"If Resurrection is starting and one of you has a sapling in his hand which he can plant before he stands up he must do so." 1 

Nahj al-Fasahah, Volume 2, p. 713.