Guest Vijay Kumar

Mutah for Hindus

Rate this topic

Guest Vijay Kumar

I  am a Hindu.  For acedemic interest I am posing this question .  

If I want to marry a muslim women/girl it has been seen in the past that Hindu man has to adopt Islam  and then marry  a Muslim women, as it happened in the case of Kishore Kumar famous Indian Film singer marrying Madhubala who was a muslim girl.

Since polygamy is banned in Hinduism Dharmender a famous  cine star did the same( adopted Islam ) while marrying Hema malini  as a second wife. 

When a Hindu can enter into Nikah with   a Muslim  girl  or do polygamy after adopting Islam(though for  a short period,  rather need based adoption ) then why not Mutah with Hindus (though after adopting Islam only) .

What the rules say.

I think any body who adopts Islam  even for a short span can enter into  Nikah or Mutah   contract to marry a Muslim women.

Pl correct me if I am wrong.

If you dont want to make it public you can reply me to my mail id .

You cannot accept islam thinking you are going to be a Muslim for a short period and then revert back to your old religion.

Likewise, you cannot accept islam just to marry a Muslim man/woman.

Such people whose hearts are devoid of faith but call themselves Muslims come under the definition of 'munafiq'

When they come to you, they say," We believe." Certainly they enter with disbelief and leave with it, and Allah knows best as to what they have been concealing. (Chapter Maidah/61).

Edited by starlight

1 hour ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

I  am a Hindu.  For acedemic interest I am posing this question .  

If I want to marry a muslim women/girl it has been seen in the past that Hindu man has to adopt Islam  and then marry  a Muslim women, as it happened in the case of Kishore Kumar famous Indian Film singer marrying Madhubala who was a muslim girl.

Since polygamy is banned in Hinduism Dharmender a famous  cine star did the same( adopted Islam ) while marrying Hema malini  as a second wife. 

When a Hindu can enter into Nikah with   a Muslim  girl  or do polygamy after adopting Islam(though for  a short period,  rather need based adoption ) then why not Mutah with Hindus (though after adopting Islam only) .

What the rules say.

I think any body who adopts Islam  even for a short span can enter into  Nikah or Mutah   contract to marry a Muslim women.

Pl correct me if I am wrong.

If you dont want to make it public you can reply me to my mail id .

Lolz, it shows that how weak is their religion and How strong is Islam that they have to seek its help to fulfill what they are denied. 

I do not know why people become temporary Muslims and them get married and then revert to their own religion, it is as if they neither have regard for their religion nor regard for other religion. It just shows that they are playing game or conversion and take religion as means to satisfy their own wishes. 

In Islam, a believer is compatible with believer and not with non-believer. So, Hindus cannot marry a Muslim woman until they are Muslim themselves. And, likewise, Muslims cannot marry a non-believing woman. 

5 minutes ago, starlight said:

You cannot accept islam thinking you are going to a Muslim for a short period and then revert back to your old religion.

Likewise, you cannot accept islam just to marry a Muslim man/woman.

Such people whose hearts are devoid of faith but call themselves Muslims come under the definition of 'munafiq'

When they come to you, they say," We believe." Certainly they enter with disbelief and leave with it, and Allah knows best as to what they have been concealing. (Chapter Maidah/61).

To add to the words of Starlight, any person who adopts Islam just for the sake of marriage and thinks that he would by pass the laws of Islam after it, His marriage is null and void and the person and his wife should have to be separated, otherwise, they are living a illegal relationship. This is law of Islam. 

2 hours ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

as it happened in the case of Kishore Kumar famous Indian Film singer marrying Madhubala who was a muslim girl.

2 hours ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

Dharmender a famous  cine star did the same( adopted Islam ) while marrying Hema malini  as a second wife. 

Since when are the actions of Bollywood film stars considered valid examples regarding Islam ?

7 hours ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

I think any body who adopts Islam even for a short span can enter into  Nikah or Mutah contract to marry a Muslim women.

Brother, to 'become' a Muslim in order to marry someone is pure deception.

The marriage is NULL and VOID.

7 hours ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

as it happened in the case of Kishore Kumar famous Indian Film singer marrying Madhubala who was a Muslim girl.

If Kishore Kumar and Madhubala deceived themselves into believing that they were married, it does not mean that their union was acceptable in the eyes of God.

8 hours ago, Guest Vijay Kumar said:

Since polygamy is banned in Hinduism

Ramji's father had four wives.

Can you please tell me the history of who banned polygamy in Hinduism?